Using Drugs to treat Gyno

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0

    Lightbulb Using Drugs to treat Gyno


    Gynecomastia: Causes & Cures
    Gyno treatment protocols;

    For estrogen-related gyno;

    Raloxifene at 60mg daily for up to 90 days
    or
    Nolva at 20mg daily for up to 90 days
    or
    Torem at 60mg daily for up to 90 days

    SERMs have a half-life of 5-7 days, with Raloxifene being the best one at binding to and blocking breast receptors for the purposes of gyno reversal/reduction according to all the available medical literature, then nolva, then torem

    Keep in mind dosages are specific to the individual, but those are the standardly recommended ones. Anything past 90 days we risk breakdown of bone mineral density. Some whole milk and joint support supps for a few months afterwards may be able to take care of that, however.

    Also some people may require a mild AI like Aromasin with their SERM treatment, doses range from 6.25mg daily, to 12.5mg daily, to 25mg daily on the high end. GET BLOODWORK, WITHOUT BLOODWORK YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHICH HORMONE IS WHACKY AND WHY Then proceed to treat from there.

    Common Cures and treatments for Gyno

    Mega Dosing on SERMS
    There is no doubt that SERMs (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators) such as Clomid and Nolvadex can stimulate testosterone production.

    Unfortunately, these drugs can have a host of side effects including -

    Liver Toxicity
    Reduced Libido
    Ocular Toxicity/Blurred Vision
    Emotional Side-effects
    Clomid in particular can lead to emotional side-effects and cause a man to feel like a weeping and emotionally distressed pregnant woman. This is because Clomid acts like an estrogen in certain parts of the brain and causes serious emotional episodes. To read more about the side-effects of SERM's, read this article.
    Regarding the proper use of Aromatase Inhibitors (AI's)
    Over Use of Anti-Estrogens


    Aromatase inhibitors (AI's) such as Arimidex, Aromasin, and Formestane are powerful tools for reducing estrogen conversion from heavily aromatizing drugs such as Testosterone or Dianabol. While these drugs are sometimes useful during cycle, these drugs are often counter-productive to use during PCT.

    More specifically, it is a common misconception that estrogen will be elevated post cycle. Generally, estrogen is below a normal level after a cycle, especially if the cycle consisted primarily of non-aromatizing (non-estrogenic) AAS's or pro-hormones. Additionally, if one uses proper anti-estrogen's during a cycle with aromatizing AAS's then estrogen will not be elevated in this scenario either. Therefore, assuming proper AI's are used during cycle, I can only recommend an AI be used for PCT if hCG is also used.

    Using AI's when they are not needed can lead to extremely low estrogen, which can cause the following side-effects -

    Lower Sex Drive / Erectile dysfunction
    Joint Pain
    Lower HDL levels
    Increased Risk of Heart Disease
    Ultimately, this hurts your long and short term recovery and does not benefit you. Don't forget, normal levels of estrogen are necessary to support libido, muscle recovery, and testicular function.
    hCG-Unraveled: A valuable resource reference


    For Prolactin Gyno;

    Can use P5P or NOW Vitex (vitamin b6) or L-dopa for prevention. Don't use both together, since one can counter-indicate the effects of the other;

    http://www.prohormoneforum.com/q-pat...opa-alone.html

    Can use Cabergoline for prevention/treatment of prolactin gyno;

    copy paste;


    The How To Use Caber Thread

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I have had a few PM’s and came across too many threads inquiring about Cabergoline. Its uses, doses, sides and the like. So in this post I am going to give a bit of the information that I have come across and learned in my time.

    What is Cabergoline?
    >CABERGOLINE (Dostinex) – Caber is a very potent Dopamine Agonist. It acts on dopamine receptors in the hypothalamus to suppress prolactin production in the pituitary gland. It is used for Hyperprolactinemia. (elevated levels of prolactin in blood) It is also used in treatment of Parkinsons Disease. Now Ill get deeper into what the hell all that means a little further on.

    >Half Life = 63-69 Hours. So I recommend to take Caber every third day. That’s at the far end of the range of its half life. Though this is what the dosing is for patients and studies that have been done and it works just fine. If you’re a stickler for dosing everything correctly I would obviously dose it every 2 and days.

    >Taking your dose of Caber before bed. (with or without food) will minimize your experience of sides.

    - Documented Sides– (bad sides) Fatigue, nausea, dizziness, vertigo, headache, slightly abnormal vision, hot flashes. Now before you get all scared and think oh I cant take this. These sides were mostly reported when taking higher doses (1g+ a week) then we will be taking for our cycles. Also Caber has been found in some instances to increase the affects of Depression Medication. Word to the wise for those members using said meds.

    -Other Sides- (good sides) I have not come across any scientific studies documenting them but many users have reported are…Increased Sex Drive, Stronger Erections, More Powerful Orgasms, Taking Less Time to Achieve A Full Erection after Ejactulation. And I will attest to the fact that those sides do happen. I have experienced all the “good sides” first hand. Also I have not experienced any of the “bad sides” ever.

    There are even ppl who have been taking Caber only for the specific reason of the sexual sides. Now I of course do not condone this and would only recommend using Caber in conjuction with an AAS cycle.

    -Another big thing I have heard members cry about as a reason not to take Caber, is that it has been found to cause Heart Valve Damage. This is true but as I stated earlier, only at a lot higher doses (3mg/per day!!) then we will be using. So stop whining.

    -If for some reason you are prone to sides for any and everything, reducing your dose, while continuing the Caber will improve the severity of the sides. So basically if you experience a slight amount of sides at any given dose. Lower your dose until the sides fade but don’t stop using the caber! I would prefer some of the lesser sides of Caber to those of Tren and Deca any day.

    How much Caber to use and when?
    I prefer to use Caber while running any 19-Nor. (tren, deca) They affect the thyroid by lowering it (hypothyroidism) which causes the body to release more prolactin in the blood stream. (note- an overactive thyroid can cause elevated prolactin levels also) Prolactin at high levels has the affect of lowering sex drive and causing erectile dysfunction. We call it deca and fina ****. And from first hand experience, deca **** is not fun!! Tren is also a Progestin, it bonds to the receptor of the female sex hormone Progesterone. Which is responsible for preparing the body for milk production. I.E. By raising prolactin. So in order to avoid all that. Its best to run Caber from the very beginning of the cycle. I even prefer to run it into PCT for an extra boost.

    STARTING DOSE – Beginning dose of Caber for use on cycle would be .25mg taken twice a week. For a total of .50 mg a week. Notice the point in front of the 25. Its not 25mg!! Its .25mg
    This dose is usually enough for an 8 week Tren cycle. If your prone to sides, running deca/tren E, or just running the Tren A longer. Then take the .50 mg/per week for 4 weeks and then bump it up another .25mg a week. For a total of .75mg per week. If sides from the gear are very bad, you can even bump it up to a total of 1mg a week. You can continue to up your dose (only if your experiencing sides from Tren/Deca) of the Caber every 4 weeks until you have reached a maximum dose of 1mg twice a week or 2mg per week. But there is no reason to go no where near that high. If your still experiencing sides at 1mg/per week then your Caber is bunk or there is more serious underlying causes at work.
    I was taking .5mg/p/w of Caber during a cycle with high doses of Tren. I actually didn’t have any fina **** problems but I did start Lactating! Yes my nipples were leaking. (its called Galactorrhea = lactation in the absence of nursing) lol So then I bumped up my dose to .50mg at 2 times a week (1mg/week) and the milk juice went away within a week. Other then that, I have had no problems and nothing but good experiences while taking Caber.

    Now to give you an idea of the doses that are being taken by Parkinsons Disease and other Patients,
    • Parkinson's disease: Monotherapy: Initial dose should be 0.5 mg daily. The usual maintenance dose is 2 to 4 mg daily. Combination therapy: Usually 2 to 6 mg daily.
    • Tumors of the pituitary gland and other hyperprolactinemic conditions: Initially 0.5 mg per week, slowly titrated to 4.5 mg per week, if necessary.
    • Note – Caber is not approved in the U.S. for the treatment of Parkinsons.
    You can see why they would experience the sides that I stated above. Since we are no where near those doses, we should not experience any sides other then the “good ones.”

    Caber for PCT – Basically the same dosing as during cycle. I would go with a good dose of .50per/week to 1mg per/week. You are not taking the Caber during PCT for its affects on Prolactin because the use of it during cycle will negate any of the prolactin affects. I use caber during PCT to help with the lowered sex drive and slight decrease in the strength of your erections. It will give a little bump to your sex drive and give you slightly more powerful erections. During PCT while many experience depression and such, knowing that you can still get it nice and hard when you want is always a plus in my book. Since Caber is also known for helping prevent gyno. Theres another reason to use it during PCT. I run Caber during every PCT and have found that it does help a great deal.

    A lot of ppl put off adding Caber to their cycles because of the price and availability of it. But if you have access to and can afford it. I highly recommend Caber as an addition to your cycle and PCT.

    -Dukkit

    Knew I forgot something. If you do find liquid Caber... most liquid caber is known for losing its strength over a period of time. A month or so and the strength will slowly decrease. (dont know why, but i know from first hand experience) So if thats all you can obtain then you can use slightly higher dosing levels towards the end of the cycle/PCT. To make up for the loss of the compounds strength. But dont go crazy.

    *Caber is associated with the above noted side affects. Though those sides are less common and less severe then sides experienced while using Bromocriptine. For the record.


    Use own judgement, dosing of everything is absolutely individual. Find own personal dose that works best for required effect, would be different and specific to every individual based on physiology and personal sensitivity response



    HOW TO USE HCG
    For preservation of testicular sensitivity, use 250iu every 4 day starting 14 days after your first AAS dose. At the end of the cycle, drop the hCG two weeks before the AAS clear the system. For example, you would drop hCG about the same time as your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the hCG about 10 days before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even clearance in hormone levels. This will initiate a strong LH and FSH surge from the pituitary, to begin stimulating your testes to produce testosterone. Remember, recovery doesn't begin until you are off hCG since your body will not release its own LH until the hCG has cleared the system.
    Also, HCG desensitivity is a myth, as long as dosage is respected can use however long is needed. However;

    Quote Originally Posted by Austinite
    Blasting hCG is unhealthy, and the increase in intratesticular E2, which cannot be managed with the commonly readily available aromatase inhibitors, is damaging.

    hCG-Unraveled: A valuable resource reference

    Restoring Lydig Cell Desensitivity after a steroid cycle with the use of HCG

    Anabolic steroid induced hypogonadism treated with human chorionic gonadotropin.



    Also, a few words on the mechanisms behind the reversal of Atherosclerosis

    An integrated approach for the mechanisms responsible for atherosclerotic plaque regression

    How to Raise Testosterone levels and treat hypogonadism with Aromasin

    Quote Originally Posted by BRUNDEL
    Im saying if I could only use one for PCT I would use an AI. Not a serm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon
    If you want to stay shutdown. AIs do nothing to restart the HPTA. There's no point in blocking aromatization if there's no test being produced to aromatize.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRUNDEL
    Sorry but this is false.
    Low estrogen levels will almost always force the brain to send the LH signal.

    In men estrogen is made primarily via enzymatic conversion.
    Test.>aromatase.>estrogen

    So when estro is very low the body makes more testosterone in order to make more estro.
    But....your blocking the route of creation for the estrogen so...test keeps going up.

    Eventually, after PCT the body will seek homeostasis.
    Test will drop a bit and estro will rise a bit and ultimately youll wind up with relatively high normal test and relatively low estro.

    I have helped dozens of guys with low test levels recover HPTA function.
    Not once have I used a SERM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon
    This is under the assumption that there is already some HPTA function. The issue is that there are very few estrogen receptors at the hypothalamus. SERMs attach to these receptors and block estrogen from signaling them. The issue with AIs is while they can reduce estrogen to near zero levels they can't reduce them to absolute zero levels, there will be estrogen that will make it to these receptors and continue to suppress HPTA function. A SERM is paramount to changing this condition as it can simulate a zero estrogen state. An AI will boost serum test levels by preventing aromatization but the resulting higher test level will also suppress HPTA activity. This is why AIs can be run later in PCT but they should not be used early and definitely not by themselves. Trading estrogen for test is not nearly as effective because the hypothalamus detects both hormones and will adjust production by the total of the two. If we had SARMs that acted at the hypothalamus then blocking aromatization would be handy but unfortunately no real effective meds have been developed for this besides maybe ATD but the verdict is still out on that.
    #5) hypogonadism - so you're getting older, you've been cycling since you were 21 and your natty test levels just never get back in the good range, but you don't wanna go HRT??? Aromasin will get you back in the game without having to take the plunge for HRT.
    Aromasin

    and

    Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males

  2. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Treatments of Gyno using DHT-Derivatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold
    DHT is still very important for the full performance enhancement effects from testosterone. What I specifically mean here are the effects of DHT on the central nervous system, which lead to increased neurological efficiency (strength), and increased resistance to psychological and physical stress - not to mention optimal sexual function and libido.

    I have heard several anecdotal reports of individuals who have stacked testosterone with proscar (a 5-AR inhibitor) and have noticed significantly reduced performance enhancement effects. What’s going on here? We know it couldn’t be due to the inhibition of the direct anabolic activity of testosterone on muscle anabolism. Most likely it is due to the reduction of androgenic effects in other parts of the body that contribute to the ergogenic effects, specifically the CNS, which is stimulated by androgens to increase neural output leading to greater strength and greater recoverability. Another possibility is a reduction in the production of androgen dependent liver growth factors (such as IGF-1), since DHT is an important androgen in the liver.

    Anti – Estrogen effects of DHT

    One important function of DHT in the body that does not get much discussion is its antagonism of estrogen. Some men that take Proscar learn this the hard way – by developing a case of gynecomastia. By reducing DHT’s protection against estrogen in the body, these men have fallen victim to its most dreaded ramification – bitch tits!

    How does DHT protect against estrogen? There are at least three ways that this likely occurs. First of all, DHT directly inhibits estrogens activity on tissues. It either does this by acting as a competitive antagonist to the estrogen receptor or by decreasing estrogen-induced RNA transcription at a point subsequent to estrogen receptor binding.

    Second of all, DHT and its metabolites have been shown to directly block the production of estrogens from androgens by inhibiting the activity of the aromatase enzyme. The studies done in breast tissue showed that DHT, androsterone, and 5alpha-androstandione are potent inhibitors of the formation of estrone from androstenedione. 5alpha-androstandione was shown to be the most potent, while androsterone was the least.

    Lastly, DHT acts on the hypothalamus / pituitary to decrease the secretion of gonadotropins. By decreasing the secretion of gonadotropins you decrease the production of the raw materials for estrogen production – testosterone and androstenedione (DHT itself cannot aromatize into estrogens). This property of DHT comes into particular utility when it is administered exogenously, and this is to be discussed in further detail in the next section.

    DHT, estrogen, and the prostate

    When it comes to sex hormones, few things are as misunderstood by the general consumer as the relationship of the prostate to DHT. The inaccurate and overly simplistic attitude that DHT is responsible for prostate hypertrophy, and even prostate cancer predominates amongst most people.

    The real situation is, of course, much more complex. One must understand that there are marked differences between healthy prostate growth (developmental growth), prostate growth due to BPH, and cancerous prostate growth.

    The first period of prostate growth, deemed developmental growth, is connected to puberty and the testicular secretion of androgens. This takes the prostate from its prepubertal dormancy to the normal sized, healthy, and functional prostate gland of an adult. During the early and mid adult years the prostate stays at this stage, despite the constant high levels of androgens in the body. However, if androgens are blocked in the body then the adult prostate will shrink in size. This can occur by castration, or even by blockade of 5-AR (recall that DHT is the active androgen in the prostate).

    Later in life, there is often a second stage of growth. This growth is deemed benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH) and this growth occurs in a wholly different hormonal environment than that of developmental growth. Evidence is mounting that the existence of a high estrogen / androgen ratio – a condition common in older men – is highly correlated to the development of BPH.

    Experimental studies have shown the inability of androgens with saturated A rings (DHT related) to induce an initial condition of prostate hypertrophy. These compounds are non-aromatizable. Aromatizable androgens on the other hand, such as testosterone or androstenedione can induce hyperplasic modifications of the prostate of monkeys, but these effects are reversed by the addition of an aromatase inhibitor.

    So apparently, estrogen is a causative factor in BPH or, probably more accurately, estrogen in the presence of a minimum, permissive amount of androgen.

    None of this may come as news to many of you, but I bet that very few of you know that DHT can actually be used to treat BPH!! How can it do that? It basically does this by replacing the testosterone in the body, which then has the effect of reducing the amount of estrogen in the body. As I started to explain before, DHT is a strong androgen that will signal the pituitary to decrease the production of gonadotropins. The decrease in gonadotropins will then cause less testosterone to be produced which will in turn cause the estrogen levels to drop. The resulting change in the hormonal milieu (high DHT, low estrogen) then apparently results in a regression of BPH.

    The clinical application of this theory is discussed in US patent 5,648,350 "Dihydrotestosterone for use in androgenotherapy". The following illustrates the results:

    "In 27 subjects in which the plasma DHT level was controlled, so as to modulate the administered doses, said levels have been increased to 2.5 to 6 ng/ml. There resulted a decrease in gonadotrophy as well as in the plasma levels of testosterone which exceeded at least 1.5 ng/ml (from 0.5 to 1.4 according to the case); as to the estradiol plasma levels, these decreased by 50%.

    Among this group of subjects, the volume of the prostate diminished significantly, as was evaluated by ultrasound and by PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen). The mean volume of the prostates was from 31.09.+-.16.31 grams before treatment and from 26.34.+-.12.72 grams after treatment, for a mean reduction of 15.4%, the treatment having a mean duration of 1.8 years with DHT (P=0.01)."

    This kind of flies in the face of the traditional thinking concerning BPH now doesn’t it?

    Conclusion

    People have a natural tendency to classify things as either good or bad, with no gray areas. DHT (like estrogen) has recently been on everyone’s bad list, and is often considered to be a hormone that serves no function in the body except to cause harm. As you can see, this view is far from the truth. In my opinion, the widespread use of 5-AR inhibitors such as Proscar as a prophylactic agent for people that really don’t need it should be reconsidered. So give DHT a break.
    ^^So, in some cases, for some people, running something like Masteron, or some other DHT-Derived compound may actually help in reduction/regression of gyno (maybe even in conjunction with a mild AI, or even a SERM). Keep in mind running DHT compounds too high, or too long, can contribute to hair loss in some people, so it's not for everyone, but may be useful for some.
  3. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    What kind of Gains can I expect on PH/DS/AAS Cycle?
    This is a wonderful question to consider, that applies to many other areas of life, not just bodybuilding, so let's take a look at it;

    What can I expect to gain? Or, what is a realistic expectation?

    Nothing, truth be told. Do not expect anything! What do I mean by this? Basically put, any and all of your expectations are going to be wrong. All expectations are wrong, because all expectations are unnatural. If you expect a specific result, there is EVERY CHANCE that you will be frustrated. Expectation, in it's nature, leads to frustration... in it's very nature.
    I'm just uncovering the fallacy... how many times have you expected something to happen, and something completely different happened alltogether... then u're left frustrated. The frustration is because of expectation. The outcome of expectation is frustration, so frustration is reactive of expectation...

    Just the way things are. If we drop expectation tho, then everything that happens is unexpected, adds to the mystery And then 5lbs, or 10lbs, or 15lbs, everything is equally appreciated cuz you get what you get, there's no expectation so there's no frustration, then whatsoever happens is just dandy. Then it's just a pure experience.

    we don't have to do anything with frustration, we simply need to understand what expectation is properly... so let's take a look at that;

    What is expectation?

    Your expectation is always for a specific result. If your expectation gets fulfilled, then you will be happy. But if it does not, then you will feel cheated somewhere and will be frustrated with life because it's not going according to your expectations. And expectations are rarely fulfilled... Let's take a look at why, with a quick example;

    Example; Let's assume that you have heard, from all over the world, that hazlenuts are the best nuts in the world. You've never tried a hazlenut before, but since everyone seems to be making the same statement, you wanna see if there is any truth to it. So, you decide you're going to grow your own hazelnut tree. So you spend 2 thousand dollars, and 2 years of labor growing and nurturing this tree. Your only desire is to try one hazelnut, pure and natural, to see what everyone is talking about... So when the harvest time finally comes around, you pick the first nut you come to, and you expect it to have nuts... you're very excited, you go to your kitchen, get a nutcracker, and break the nut open... and lo and behold;




    IT'S EMPTY. BECAUSE YOU WERE EXPECTING A NUT, YOU ARE GOING TO BE PISSED OFF AND FRUSTRATED, AND MAY CURSE THE WHOLE TREE OUT OF THAT FRUSTRATION.

    The thing is, your expectation was NOT unrealistic... it simply wasn't according to the way life functions. All expectations are for a specific result, for a desired effect... for one potential possibility of fruit from the tree of nature. But the tree itself does not live according to your expectations, the tree provides both... good nuts, and the occasional empty bad nut; this is just the way things are. Now, if you were expecting a good nut, and you get an empty dud, you will be pissed off, curse the tree, and curse the whole world for lying to you. You may burn the tree and tell all your friends off... but, if you didn't have any expectations, and you opened a nut, saw it was empty, saw the facticity of it, you wouldn't be frustrated because you had no expectations in the first place, you just wanted to see what it was... so you move on to the next nut on the tree, and lo and behold;



    EUREKA! The holy grail of hazelnuts! The tree is capable of providing both, but the tree does so unrelated to your expectations. So to expect any specific desired result, is simply setting yourself up for a possible frustration. Either expect ALL possible results, or drop expectation all together.

    Do YOU think it's reasonable to expect 15 lbs? what happens when you hit 14.7 lbs, or 12.3 lbs? or if you have to go on some trip halfway through and never get a chance to finish the 6 weeks? or a thousand and one other things that can happen in life in a moment's notice?


    So then how am I supposed to lift bro?


    To answer this question, a 15 lb gain would depend on a ton of factors from food intake, to training and rest, to personal physiology (none of which are guaranteed to provide you that 15 lbs). Some guys take tbol for 6 weeks and gain 20 lbs, other guys can't seem to gain 5. So, does that put the supplement in question? or the person? I've tried tbol, so I can tell you the supplement is certainly not in question... it does SOMETHING. The rest just boils down to what you do with the supplement. So again, am I going to tell you that it's a realistic and guaranteed expectation to have for 15lbs? No, no one in their right mind would tell you that. It's a possibility, sure. From possibility, to actuality, the process would depend on you and your circumstances, and what you do with it all.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    WHY CAN'T I KEEP MY GAINS ON PH/DS/AAS CYCLE?


    Alright, I've seen this question posed a thousand times, and it seems that a lot of people have a problem understanding what is really going on, so I figured I'd make this thread and explain it clearly.

    Your body has a certain natural balance as to how much "muscle" is necessary to go about your functions in life... to complete the tasks and challenges posed to it within how your particular life is structures. So, guys that work on computers, or guys that work more with their minds (mental stuff, chemists... physicists, priests, etc) generally spend less time on body development, because their lifestyle does not necessitate the need for extra muscle.

    Guys that have more physically-intensive jobs (construction workers, boxers, fighters, etc) obviously have a higher physical demand, so their body supports the physical need for extra muscle (assuming they also eat enough to support it) on the daily basis... you can't be a good fighter and be physically frail or weak, or a good construction worker under those same conditions.

    So what is responsible for keeping "muscle" on the body? Your physical demands from your own physical life. That's why we use resistance training (weight training) to artificially create this extra physical demand, so our body grows and adjusts accordingly. If the big guys all of a sudden stop lifting and going to the gym, their body will naturally adjust, and drop the "unneeded muscle", it will go back to it's natural balance for whatever is necessary and required to fulfill the demands of their daily life. If you stop lifting the same weights, the muscle needed to support that physical demand is going to shrink... use it or lose it.

    So why can I not keep all the muscle I gained while on a PH/DS/AAS cycle? Because while on cycle, your capacity for physical growth is amplified (increased) above natural limits, it's supraphysiological... so to expect the same capacity while lifting naturally is expecting the impossible; it's simply unrealistic.

    So why does my muscle shrink after cycle? Naturally, after any cycle, your are going to lose a certain percentage of your gains in the form of glycogen storage and water weight that was a provided benefit of the anabolic... as far as what muscle you gained, if you continue to eat enough to support it, rest properly (and enough) for your bodily needs so you don't catabolize your muscle from too much "overwork", and continue to exercise enough to consciously and continuously build physical resistance from demands of life, your body should (assuming you are fully healthy and no other adverse health problems) continue to maintain and grow it's muscular output... to a certain degree. There are limits such as old age where we lose our optimal hormonal output, and things of that nature. So there ARE physical limits to physical growth, but for the most part we can still grow and maintain within those limits.

    All of this said, any muscle that is "unnatural" for your body, that is built with the use of AAS/PH/DS, will require further use of those drugs, diet, and exercise to maintain. But this is an UNNATURAL state that you are creating yourself. Look at Ronnie Coleman, his whole life is centered around picking up heavy things and setting them down, eating a ****load, and shooting up a bunch of drugs (just a factual statement, I am not against that lifestyle, I'm just pointing out the very nature of it). As soon as he stops lifting, or eating enough to support his growth, or injecting the drugs that support this supraphysiological growth rate, he will deflate back to his own natural balance. He CANNOT keep that muscle on him indefinitely, when he gets older his body is going to be less capable of the same growth rate no matter how many drugs he takes. How many 80 yr old men have we seen that are THAT big? NONE.

    Case in point, I would suggest using these supplements to enhance your NATURAL frame, and not get too attached to the constant physical labor part of it, unless you personally like that lifestyle, in which case by all means. Just understand that past a certain limit, you will NEED more drugs to support a frame that's unnatural to life's demands. And then you're dependent on the drugs in a way to keep the supraphysiological frame/strength/growth/muscle. So do so out of full understanding so you know what that lifestyle entails. There are infinite dimensions of life, and bodybuilding or taking care of the physical body is just one of them. It's significant, sure, but I don't think it should be the full focus of one's life. It's just fine to look pretty, but if you spend your whole life just looking super pretty and get bigger than a brick ****house, then you will miss the growth in other dimensions of life... it would be stuck just to the physical, and that's kind of too much labor-intensive for my liking, but you guys make your own decisions based on your own understanding. I personally do like being sexy, but I don't need to get too, TOO big :steroidsbad: I need that extra energy to play with the ladies.

    That should about sum it up, use your own judgement.
  5. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    For those bros suffering from porn-induced problems, please don't ruin your own sexual health, this video should help;



    And this video should help on how to properly approach a woman of your dreams;




    If anyone else has any nuggets of wisdom to contribute, feel free to share
  6. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Speaking of, here's a few nuggets of wisdom from all over the place that I could find. None of these are mine, but wisdom is wisdom nonetheless;

    ****************************** ****************************** ****************************** **************************

    There are two main parts to spreading good vibes: You and the Universe.

    You

    1. Remain in the present moment. Future and past should only come up when absolutely necessary.
    2. Live life passionately. If you are in a dead-end job or just unhappy, search out your life's passion.
    3. Be grateful for everything. Every heart beat is a gift. Realize how lucky we are to be alive.
    4. An energy level higher than that of those around you is contagious.
    5. Give your energy willingly to everyone. It is drawn from a limitless source.
    6. If your energy does drop, everything will be alright. Those people who you gave energy to will return the favor.
    7. Your emotional state is independent of external factors. We learned at an early age to look at the world to show us how to feel. I am reminded of a child who scrapes his knee and looks around to see if anyone will comfort him if he were to start crying, if no one is around he will get up and keep playing.
    8. Truthfully speak your mind. No matter what emotional response you have at first. Over time your truthful thoughts will erode from societal input. Your thoughts will become more positive and beneficial.
    9. Be comfortable touching others. Touch others more. Be aware of how others enjoy your touch.
    10. Be happy with yourself as you are now. There is no other time other than this eternal Now to be happy.
    11. Whatsoever you do, put your total energy into it. Perfection is impossible; only whole totality is essential.
    12. Be empathetic, then rise. Sometimes people want you to feel their pain. Sacrifice your good vibes for them, then pull them up with you back to your previous state.
    13. A positive mind is very powerful. There are times for negativity, but those times are rare.
    14. Never give up on or condemn another person. They may not be aware they are hurting you. Forgive so you may be forgiven.
    15. Failure is another step towards success. Don?t let failures slow you down. If they do, then this is what I do: I envision myself in old age looking back and laughing at how many failures led to my great successes.
    16. Stop comparing yourself to others. We are each on our own path.
    17. Understand other opinions. Rather than sticking to your point of view, people will enjoy your vibe much more if you don?t argue your opinion to be 'Right' and not 'Wrong'. It is win-win.
    18. Have faith that your good vibes are flowing into those around you and lifting them.
    19. Meditate or use another centering ritual. Rituals have been very vital to humanity.
    20. Drink water frequently. Divide your body weight in two, that is the number of fluid ounces of water you need daily.
    21. Keep your body fit and healthy by excercising and eating right.

    Universe

    1. No one wants disrespect.
    2. We all are pursuing our own version of happiness.
    3. Remember, everyone is on their own path with their own goals.
    4. Good vibes resonate and amplify with other good vibes exponentially.
    5. The world will be a better place when we leave it than when we found it.
    6. We all want to be rich and powerful, but few can rise up. Be happy regardless of your status.
    7. Life is abundant. Money, love, and joy can all be yours in excess.
    8. Work hard to improve the world around you. It will return the favor.
    9. The universe is naturally a happy, good place.
    10. Do not fear death. Life is inescapably eternal

    ****************************** ******************** ****************************** ******************** **********************


    1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
    2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
    3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
    4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
    5. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
    6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
    7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
    8. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
    9. Save for things that matter.
    10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
    11. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.

    12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
    13. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
    14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
    15. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
    16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
    17. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
    18. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
    19. It’s never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else.
    20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
    21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
    22. Overprepare, then go with the flow.
    23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
    24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
    25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
    26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words, ‘In five years, will this matter?’
    27. Always choose Life.
    28. Forgive but don’t forget.
    29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
    30. Time heals almost everything. Give Time time.
    31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
    32. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
    33. Believe in miracles.
    34. Yield.
    35. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
    36. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
    37. Your children get only one childhood.
    38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
    39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
    40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d
    grab ours back.
    41. Envy is a waste of time. Accept what you already have, not what you think you need.
    42. The best is yet to come…



    Just the way it is

    The world is one big bowl of soup
    Spinning around
    And if peas and carrots
    don’t like each other
    That’s too bad.
    Because they’re sure going
    to see a lot of each other
    And nobody is leaving until
    We are all nice and tender
    That’s just the way it is


    "A great human revolution in just a single individual will help achieve a change in the destiny of a nation and, further, will enable a change in the destiny of all humankind."
  7. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Also a useful link by Dr. Scally for those interested in further knowledge;

    http://thinksteroids.com/author/michael-scally/


    And some cool songs; Good music



  8. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13841013721736

    Attachment 91755
    by Mike Arnold
    Out of all the side effects a steroid user could potentially experience, gynecomastia (aka bitch tits) is one of the worst…and it certainly tops the list when it comes to cosmetic side effects. Being heavily associated with womanhood, the very nature of this side effect is an affront to our masculinity. Not only is it embarrassing, but in some cases it can destroy the entire appearance of one’s physique. We have all seen pictures of the more extreme cases, where the BB’r literally looks like he has grown a small pair of tits on an otherwise normal body. The severity of this condition can range from only slight swelling, which is often imperceptible from a visual standpoint, to the more extreme cases, as mentioned above Fortunately, gynecomastia does not develop over night and its progression is easily halted and reversed if the proper steps are taken in a timely fashion. There really isn’t any good excuse for a steroid user to experience permanent, visible breast tissue growth. Those that do either don’t care or rather (and much more likely), they weren’t prepared and/or educated to deal with this side effect ahead of time. While there are numerous potential causes of this condition, the BB’r generally only has to worry about a few of them and the available treatment options are simple in their application. Through minimal self-education and a small financial investment we have all the tools we need to keep this side effect at bay.

    Why are my nipples sore?
    The most important factor in the prevention of gyno is knowing how it occurs in the first place. Since this article is targeted mainly towards the steroid-using BB’r, we will only address the causes which are directly attributable to PED usage. There are 4 types of steroids which can cause gynecomastia, the most prominent of which are the aromatizable steroids. Aromatizable steroids are those AAS which are capable of converting to estrogen. This includes many steroids, such as testosterone, methyltestosterone, methandrostanolone (Dianabol), and to a lesser degree, nandrolone (Deca/NPP), and boldenone (EQ). This conversion process is initiated when aromatizable AAS interact with aromatase, which is an enzyme necessary for the biosynthesis of estrogen. See below for a depiction of this interaction:
    Attachment 91756
    When low dosages of these steroids are administered, the degree of conversion is not sufficient to cause this side effect. However, this threshold is regularly crossed by BB’rs who utilize dosages well in excess of those required to avoid estrogenic side effects. The problem with being able to pin-point the dose at which this side effect occurs is that not all individuals are affected equally by the same dose. Some can get away with using fairly large dosages of highly aromatizing drugs, such as testosterone, while others seem to develop problems even with minimal use. I know a powerlifter who was able to use a full gram of pharmaceutical-grade testosterone per week without experiencing any gyno symptoms, while other people have encountered early signs of gynecomastia at only 250 mg weekly. For this reason, assumptions should not be made beforehand regarding personal tolerance. When it comes to learning your limit, real-world experience must be your teacher. However, if I had to guess, I would say that most individuals will begin to experience the early stages of gyno by the time they reach 400-500 mg per week when using testosterone, assuming preventative action is not taken.
    The 2nd type of steroid which can potentially cause gyno are those which appear to exhibit inherent estrogenic activity, despite lacking the ability to aromatize. One example would be oxymetholone (Anadrol). This steroid is not capable of converting to estrogen to any degree, yet it causes gyno in a moderate percentage of users. The most plausible explanation for this side effect is that the Anadrol molecule itself demonstrates estrogenic activity, likely by attaching directly to the estrogen receptor. While we cannot yet conclusively state this to be fact, it seems more probable than the other theories which have been put forward over the years.
    The 3rd type of AAS associated with the development of gynecomastia are the progestin-based steroids, which promote their effects through direct stimulation of the progesterone receptor. Two examples which fit this description would be trenbolone and nandrolone. However, these drugs differ from the previously mentioned AAS in that they rarely cause gyno on their own. Typically, they require the presence of estrogen (usually at above normal levels) in order to have an impact on the growth of breast tissue. In essence, their progestagenic effects tend to exacerbate the effect of estrogen, thereby acting more as a contributor rather than the primary offender.
    The last category of AAS with a history of exhibiting this side effect are those which result in estrogen-rebound. Anticipating the effects of these drugs can be difficult, as they are much less predictable in their behavior. Not only does personal response vary tremendously between individuals, but there is often a lack of consistency even among the same individual. For example, a particular steroid may be employed multiple times without incident, only to cause troubling gyno symptoms under nearly identical circumstances at a later date.
    We’ve looked at particular types of AAS and how they work to cause gyno, but there are other causes which should not be overlooked, one of which is an out of balance androgen to estrogen ratio. DHT itself, as well as many DHT derivatives, possess natural anti-estrogenic activity. Therefore, even in the face of stable estrogen levels, a reduction in these hormones may lead to the appearance of estrogenic side effects. In turn, an increase in DHT or its related metabolites will enable an individual to more effectively deal with increased levels of estrogen. This is why a steroid user is much more likely to encounter estrogenic side effects using testosterone alone, compared to a combination of testosterone and drostanolone (Masteron), which was developed specifically for the management of female breast cancer (i.e. Advancement of breast cancer is heavily dependent on the availability of estrogen).
    The last cause of gyno in the steroid user is prolactinemia, which is an elevation of prolactin levels outside of the normally recognized limits. The most common cause of prolactinemia in the general population is prolactinoma (tumor of the pituitary gland), although this condition can be caused by administering prolactin elevating steroids, such as trenbolone and nandrolone. However, just like progesterone, prolactin rarely causes gyno by itself. This is not because prolactin is not able to accomplish this. Rather, AAS generally aren’t able to elicit elevations in prolactin adequate for causation. Most of the time, prolactin acts to exacerbate the effects of estrogen (similar to progesterone), making it a contributing factor and not the primary cause in the large majority of cases. Still, there have been instances in which these steroids were able to cause gyno and/or lactation independent of aromatizable AAS. I want to emphasize the fact that lactation rarely occurs in steroid users, but when it does, it is almost always attributable to excessive dosing with the offending steroids, in combination with poor personal response.

    The Cure
    Once you’ve indentified the root of the problem, deciding on the best course of action is relatively simple. With that said, let’s get right to the nuts-n-bolts of how to get rid of gyno. When excess estrogen levels are the culprit (aromatizable AAS), there are multiple treatment methods available to us. Ideally, you want to stop the problem before it even begins. Therefore, when planning your cycle, if you know you will be using a dose of aromatizable drugs likely to raise estrogen into a problematic range, the concomitant administration of an A.I. (anti-aromatase) from the outset of your cycle is the best bet. By making an A.I. an integral component of your program right from the start, you will never find yourself in an emergency situation.
    While A.I’s can be used in either the prevention or reversal of gyno symptoms, they are best employed as a preventative measure…and with good reason. You see, the job of an A.I. is to prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen, which it does very well, but the problem is that it does absolutely nothing to prevent currently circulating estrogen from continuing to cause problems. As long as A.I’s are utilized as a preventative measure and not for the treatment of an emergency situation, they are preferable to other gyno remedies, but that is not all. The primary mechanism by which A.I’s inhibit gyno formation (management of systematic estrogen) also provides numerous other benefits not found elsewhere, such as: reduced water retention, lowered blood pressure, decreased fat storage, and others. Lastly, A.I.’ do not reduce IGF-1 levels, as will tamoxifen (Nolvadex).
    Should you find yourself in a situation where gyno symptoms manifest unexpectedly, you should turn to tamoxifen (Nolvadex) for assistance. Why? The body is programmed to convert a percentage of our naturally produced testosterone into estrogen. This is a necessary and healthy process, as estrogen is required for a variety of male physiological functions. However, as the dose of androgens continues to rise, the body continues to convert roughly the same amount of androgens into estrogen. This becomes a problem once we begin administering supraphysiological quantities of these drugs. The much greater amounts of estrogen now floating through the bloodstream are free to attach to any estrogen receptor sites they come in contact with, including those in breast tissue. The end result is gyno formation…also known as “growing boobs”. This is great in teenage girls, but not in grown men.
    The only way to put an immediate stop to this is by deactivating estrogen in breast tissue. Tamoxifen does just that. Due to its greater binding affinity, Tamoxifen is able to dislocate estrogen from the receptor site and take its place, leaving the estrogen with nowhere to attach. The main downside of Tamoxifen relative to the A.I.’s, aside from its IGF-1 lowering effect, is that it is powerless to reduce systematic estrogen levels. Because whole-body estrogen levels remain elevated, the user is subject to side effects such as water retention, increased fat storage, increased blood pressure, etc.
    The 3rd way to treat estrogen-induced gyno is through the use of anti-estrogenic steroids, such as Masteron or Proviron. Of this we can be certain, as Masteron has been proven effective, in a clinical setting, at modulating estrogen levels in breast tissue. In fact, Masteron was originally designed for use in women afflicted with breast cancer. Like A.I.’s, Masteron and gang work to keep estrogen levels low by preventing aromatization. As mentioned above, this is a decisive advantage compared to a drug like Tamoxifen, which is completely ineffective at managing whole-body estrogen. This also means it is best used as a preventative measure and not in emergency situations. As a whole, anti-estrogenic steroids are not as potent as the A.I’s. Therefore, these steroids should be utilized right from the start of a cycle, at a dosage commensurate to the amount of aromatizable drugs being used. In my opinion, Masteron is usually the best steroid for this purpose, as it not only provides an anti-estrogenic punch similar to Proviron, but it also increase the muscle-building value of a cycle, unlike Proviron, which has virtually no muscle building effect. Lastly, Masteron provides the additional benefit of enhanced sex drive.
    We’ve spoken a lot on estrogen-induced gyno, but not all gyno is estrogen dependent. Prolactin has the ability to cause gyno if levels get high enough, as does progesterone. While AAS do not directly increase progesterone levels, some steroids themselves are progestins (ex. trenbolone & nandrolone), exhibiting progestagenic effects on the body. Generally, this progestagenic effect is not strong enough to cause gyno by itself, but it can certainly exacerbate the effects of estrogen, making the problem worse. In the same way, AAS are generally not able to increase prolactin high enough in order to cause gyno by itself, yet it can certainly contribute to the problem. In extreme cases, individuals using large doses of Trenbolone have been known to lactate. Although this is rare and typically only occurs in heavy users with an unfavorable response, it does occasionally happen.
    The most effective treatment for normalizing prolactin levels are the anti-prolactin drugs, such as cabergoline, pramipexole, or bromocriptine. Bromocriptine is a 1st generation anti-prolactin drug. It is not as potent as the other two and since it is less specific in its actions, it comes with an increased risk of side effects. There is no longer any good reason to choose bromocriptine when seeking relief from elevated prolactin. While cabergoline and pramipexole will both get the job done, in terms of compatibility and ease of use, caber is usually preferred due to its reduced side effect profile and longer active life. If there is one downside, it would be its greater cost. Pramipexole must be dosed daily, while cabergoline is usually only administered once every 2-3 days, depending on need. As for the progestagenic effects of AAS, a stated above, gyno is rarely ever a concern as long as estrogen levels are properly managed. Therefore, no specific treatment is indicated. Rather, you indirectly treat the problem by maintaining a normal estrogen level.
    That about sums it up, guys. If there is one take home message here, it is that prevention is preferable to correction. Stop gyno before it starts by keeping your estrogen level stable and it is very unlikely that you will ever have gyno issues. For those who are very sensitive to the effects of prolactin, yet like to use high doses of trenbolone or nandrolone, you may require the additional use of an anti-prolactin drug. However, most of us will not need these in order to avoid gyno.
    Obviously, personal experience will play a key role in showing us what we can and cannot do as we attempt to stay gyno-free, so as you go about experimenting with different steroids & dosages, make sure you have the appropriate ancillaries on hand just in case they are needed. It is always wise to have a back-up supply of Tamoxifen lying around, simply because it’s almost universally effective for stopping gyno, regardless of the cause.
  9. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    And here's a link on the natural healing capacity of the human body;

    http://www.lifetrainings.com/Your-un...-you-life.html

    And a video to varify that the info in that link is indeed true and accurate;

  10. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Good Article on the Anti-Estrogen effects of DIM:

    http://www.naturodoc.com/library/hor...olymethane.htm

    Also idole-3-carbinol at 200-400mg daily had been shown to have similar effects.
  11. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    How to lift;

    http://www.leangains.com/search/label/Training

    also watch video;



    ^^Apply to every exercise/muscle group, eat, sleep and repeat. That simple folks
  12. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Regarding Cortisol Blockers and Cortisol Control

    In most cases, during PCT 1000mg Vitamin C should be plenty to manage cortisol, I feel like cortisol blockers are overused on a lot of the supplement boards, so to clear that up;

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanGains guy
    Cortisol is secreted in response to a stressor, in order to help you cope with the stressor efficiently, whether that stressor is a balls-to-walls-set of 20-rep squats, or a looming deadline for an article that needs to be finished. The role of cortisol during these challenges is to boost you, not cripple you, whether the stressor is physical (e.g. exercise, injury, cold) or psychological (e.g. a complex or cognitively demanding challenge) in nature (or both).

    Thanks to increasing cortisol levels during training, we can push way past our non-stressed comfort level, and maintain an adequate rate of exertion for a longer period of time than what would have been possible otherwise, without being overtly distracted by pain, hunger and fatigue. Cortisol improves muscle and glucose metabolism, increases pain tolerance, diminishes fatigue and strengthens motivation.

    By the way, does this answer those of you who have asked me about my thoughts on pre-workout cortisol blockers? No? OK, then all I can say is good luck with those squats, buddy..
    http://www.leangains.com/
  13. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0
  14. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Lil bit of motivation;



    and

  15. Registered User
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    good lawd batman, that's a lot of copy and paste. b i t c h titties aren't that complicated. letro and ralox, or caber and you're g2g


    why the **** am i the first one to comment and i'm post 15. check ya' self bro.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  16. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    just sharing info, use it as you see fit, or don't.... no disrespect brother, some people already know this stuff, others don't. I appreciate the input


    here's another tid-bit of useful info;

    Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmallz View Post
    Just don't run steroids to the point that you considerably damage your sexual energy
    Quote Originally Posted by df122092 View Post
    would you mind elaborating on this? Are you referring to specific compounds he is using or dosages? I ask because I am planning to use some of these compounds myself pretty soon (1-test and test), and I definitely want to avoid damage to my own sexual energy
    Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmallz View Post
    Interestingly enough, I was waiting for someone to ask this question. I have a very realistic speculation regarding extended use of steroids in heavy doses, and it's going to be kind of long because there's a lot to explain, but it will be clear.

    Your HPTA naturally only produces so many androgens at a time, in the form of testosterone, call it nature's steroid. When we start pinning crazy amounts of anabolics, and for extended periods of time, we sort of raise the bar of our body's holding and functioning capacity of androgens (meaning the natural equivalent of androgens, in terms of synthetic steroids, would be roughly 150-200mg test weekly max to equal to natural output levels.... our cycles, this one in particular, are generally much higher than that natural level) so in a sense, you're "bringing yourself up" with a huge influx of androgen use... hence increased myotropic and anabolic phase for the purposes of lifting and recovery.

    What does this mean, in relation to the natural "standard"? Well, if you think about it; if you raise the bar 5 times as high as your body is naturally use to, in terms of hormonal androgens and sex hormones, and you run that for a long duration, then THAT will eventually become your new "standard" or, what you're use to. In comparison, over time, natural levels will seem bleak at best because now you have a much higher experience to compare it to. This involves a highly complex level of functions, including but not limited to your growth rate, recovery rate, hormonal balance, and your sexual capacity (BIG ONE) just to name a few.

    Now let's take a look at this "sexual capacity"... while on cycle, you're going to have the magic stick power of a tireless greek god... but keep in mind this is the enhanced sexual capacity. So, in a way, if you get use to utilizing this sexual "enhancement" while on cycle, over extended periods of time, then eventually this too will become your new "standard" that you're use to. Unfortunately, this is not beneficial to us in the least, because once we get off cycle, and hit PCT, and return to natty levels, natural sex in comparison will seem bleak at best... it won't be nearly as intense, or charged with energy, because you wouldn't have the same support of 5-10x the level of androgens that you had while on cycle. So you see the dilemma, it will dull out the natural sexual experience, making it not nearly as juicy. If you run a cycle TOO long, and get TOO use to this lifestyle, then you stand to risk damaging your natural enjoyment capacity for natty sexual activity alltogether.

    Now, I don't think a 12, or even 16 week cycle of this caliber will do too much harm.

    However, the guys that blast and cruise for years on end, I have a feeling at some level there's a certain mutation of sex energy that happens, when you stray far enough from your natural balance, where natural sex becomes meaningless because you're so use to the enhanced performance, which pales natural performance in comparison. The trouble with that is, if you do get too attached to that; the only way to maintain that level of performance and enjoyment is with further use of exogenous androgens; and then you're stuck on TRT/HRT steroid cycles for the rest of your sex life just to get your satisfaction. The problem there is that you then become dependent on the exogenous hormones to substantiate your sex life, as opposed to relying on and enjoying the natural development of things... generally your body takes care of all of the general upkeep of your sexual regulatory functions, but if you get stuck in this high androgen loop, you will have to mechanically regulate it yourself. Of course it's doable, but I don't think it's in any way beneficial... I personally like to maintain my freedom from permanent dependence on external substances wherever I can.

    So, in closing;

    1. I hope that made sense
    2. I don't think the average, moderate steroid cycle would put you at risk for this
    3. Heavy doses, and long durations would certainly play a huge contributing factor to sexual enjoyment however, so it's very important to keep all of this in mind before deciding how we plan out our lives; use everything within its proper respect so as not to **** yourself up unintentionally
    Quote Originally Posted by df122092 View Post
    ^^^ first of all, thanks for that response, I appreciate you explaining that, and it definitely makes sense. You're touching on what in my mind is the most dangerous aspect of steroid use- the mental aspect. In all those required health classes I was taught so much bull**** about alleged physical side effects of using steroids, but once I got these boards and started using them myself, I realize that the actual incidence if these sides is pretty minimal and can be minimized further with adequate knowledge of ancillary use. But the actual danger (in my experience) is mental. Using aas has vastly improved the overall quality of my life, from the obvious things like performance in the gym and body composition, to sexual prowess, self-confidence, and even social skills. The problem is, I dread the idea of returning to natural hormone levels because aas has been so effective in improving my life, and I'm afraid ill end up relying on hormones for satisfaction, exactly like you mentioned, and fall into a state of depression as I fail to enjoy aspects of life (like sex) while not on hormones. At the same time, maybe I'm just being dramatic...
    Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmallz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by df122092
    At the same time, maybe I'm just being dramatic...
    most likely this. Keep in mind everything is relative, and the body has it's own natural healing capacity and compensatory functions, it always tries to maintain balanced. So, my above proposed scenario applies only to the handful of extreme cases; I assume in guys like Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler and Kai Greene that sexual performance is already mutated to the level of necessitating enhancement, but then again I think they get a bigger boner from being on stage as a power play than they do from jumping into the sack with a lady friend, dunno. The basic gist to take away from all of this is do everything with full awareness and don't create unnecessary problems for yourself and you should be fine. As far as coming off, generally everything settles with time, I'm sure there's legitimate ways to re-adjust back to natural normal function simply by taking a break and allowing natural sensitivity to build back up, assuming you're already somewhat use to enhance performance. It's the same idea behind fasting; if you're fat and insensitive to food intake from years of overeating, a little fasting would re-balance the sensitivity to food on the whole, so I feel a similar concept would apply to these kinds of scenarios as well
  17. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Name:  601157_10151227925586762_1508082662_n (686x800).jpg
Views: 583
Size:  316.7 KB
  18. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Most insightful art I've seen to date

    http://alexgrey.com/art/

    Just please respect the artist's copyrights and intended purpose;
    http://alexgrey.com/art/use-of-art/

    Enjoy
    Name:  bardobeinganim.gif
Views: 586
Size:  446.8 KB
  19. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Name:  ohm.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  58.7 KBName:  flower.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  71.0 KB
    Name:  Flower-of-Lifestar.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  39.2 KB
    Name:  d54fa7144b2a3d18ff9065944f91d9a8.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  22.1 KB
    Name:  terratantra_cosmic_tree.png
Views: 968
Size:  207.9 KB
    Name:  ba1711996752b58a8a58bde0857a720c.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  12.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  20. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  8.2 KB
    Name:  chronamut_cosmic-heart-of-the-universe (800x500).jpg
Views: 601
Size:  358.3 KB
    Name:  cosmic-connection.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  29.1 KB
    Name:  brotherhood (800x800).jpg
Views: 590
Size:  638.7 KB
    Name:  SeraphLoveLight_Equilibrium_2k_enSI (800x566).jpg
Views: 568
Size:  236.3 KB
    Name:  earth (800x800).jpg
Views: 562
Size:  414.5 KB
  21. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


  22. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,603
    Answers
    0


    that's pretty bad ass. I want to see chuck Norris do that.
  23. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    A little off-topic, but still interesting video, very informative;



    also Matt Damon drops some nuggets of wisdom

    http://daily.represent.us/matt-damon-blows-your-mind/
  24. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    More info on general emotional intelligence;
    http://www.oshonews.com/2011/10/tran...tive-emotions/
  25. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Name:  1470220_10100105979483098_179873390_n.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  31.6 KB
  26. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    And now just a few more good reasons to get in shape and stay in shape

    Name:  Swim-wear1_682_1032107a.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  107.9 KB
    Name:  183794-hawaiian-tropic-swimsuit-models.jpg
Views: 1122
Size:  77.3 KB
    Name:  sexy-beautiful-women-boob-87-05aad6f2-sz282x423.png
Views: 2414
Size:  132.4 KB
  27. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0



    Name:  ac72d729c386f9a49c3b5b2ce9a1445b.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  12.1 KB
    Name:  earthchakramandala (800x530).jpg
Views: 404
Size:  348.6 KB
  28. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


  29. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0


    You can't treat gyno with drugs. Once the lump is there surgery is the only option.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  30. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    You can't treat gyno with drugs. Once the lump is there surgery is the only option.
    not true, I got rid of my lumps with nolva and letro, I've known countless other people that have gotten rid of their lumps with ralox/aromasin or letro or wide range of other combinations of SERM/AI properly titrated.


    Sometimes tho you are correct, I've known a very small percentage where surgery was the only option because it was just deep-rooted tissue, but the only case I'm directly aware of where that happened was a guy who had pubertal gyno, which was compounded with the effects from further anabolic use. So, there's always extreme cases, but I would recommend exhausting all possible non-surgical options before considering surgery as the last resort
  31. Registered User
    OldShakerCup's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    34
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmallz View Post
    not true, I got rid of my lumps with nolva and letro, I've known countless other people that have gotten rid of their lumps with ralox/aromasin or letro or wide range of other combinations of SERM/AI properly titrated. Sometimes tho you are correct, I've known a very small percentage where surgery was the only option because it was just deep-rooted tissue, but the only case I'm directly aware of where that happened was a guy who had pubertal gyno, which was compounded with the effects from further anabolic use. So, there's always extreme cases, but I would recommend exhausting all possible non-surgical options before considering surgery as the last resort
    Where is the "like" button?
  32. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmallz View Post

    not true, I got rid of my lumps with nolva and letro, I've known countless other people that have gotten rid of their lumps with ralox/aromasin or letro or wide range of other combinations of SERM/AI properly titrated.

    Sometimes tho you are correct, I've known a very small percentage where surgery was the only option because it was just deep-rooted tissue, but the only case I'm directly aware of where that happened was a guy who had pubertal gyno, which was compounded with the effects from further anabolic use. So, there's always extreme cases, but I would recommend exhausting all possible non-surgical options before considering surgery as the last resort
    Once the lump is there it will resurface. Then you have to buy letro again.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  33. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Once the lump is there it will resurface. Then you have to buy letro again.
    I'm still running the same cycle I was running that caused the lump, and since I treated it a month ago, I haven't had the need to use an AI, nor had I had to buy more letro, nor had any more lumps grown from it. Truth be told tho I did lower the dosage (test/EQ) a little for the treatment, and haven't picked it back up since then.

    Soo make of that what you will, but I'm having no issues whatsoever
  34. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmallz View Post

    I'm still running the same cycle I was running that caused the lump, and since I treated it a month ago, I haven't had the need to use an AI, nor had I had to buy more letro, nor had any more lumps grown from it. Truth be told tho I did lower the dosage (test/EQ) a little for the treatment, and haven't picked it back up since then.

    Soo make of that what you will, but I'm having no issues whatsoever
    Letro shrinks the size. Give it a month,2 ,8 . It'll come back. I will say this however. ..9 times outa 10 its prolactin gyno. This means a good preventative measure is caber,prami or something similar. Not the otc supplements. This will prevent it before it starts.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  35. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Letro shrinks the size. Give it a month,2 ,8 . It'll come back. I will say this however. ..9 times outa 10 its prolactin gyno. This means a good preventative measure is caber,prami or something similar. Not the otc supplements. This will prevent it before it starts.
    why would I have prolactin gyno when I'm not using any prolacting-inducing or raising substances? My gyno was from estrogen, because testosterone aromatizes. I've reduced it entirely with the help of nolva and letro (yes, letro shrinks it, and nolva breaks it up and unbinds it) These are all medically-validated cures, not "temporary protocols" (unless it's just too severe of a case) so I don't understand what you're getting at. If I have further issues down the road I'll go get bloodwork to confirm that my hormone levels are stable, this way I don't have to take unnecessary drugs for no reason, much less "caber for prolactin gyno" when I don't even have prolactin gyno.

    Thanks for the suggestions, but they simply don't apply to my particular case.
  36. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by biggiesmallz View Post

    why would I have prolactin gyno when I'm not using any prolacting-inducing or raising substances? My gyno was from estrogen, because testosterone aromatizes. I've reduced it entirely with the help of nolva and letro (yes, letro shrinks it, and nolva breaks it up and unbinds it) These are all medically-validated cures, not "temporary protocols" (unless it's just too severe of a case) so I don't understand what you're getting at. If I have further issues down the road I'll go get bloodwork to confirm that my hormone levels are stable, this way I don't have to take unnecessary drugs for no reason, much less "caber for prolactin gyno" when I don't even have prolactin gyno.

    Thanks for the suggestions, but they simply don't apply to my particular case.
    Oh dear...have some bad news for ya. You can inject testosterone and have high prolactin. I forget the mechanism but yes...you could have prolactin gyno.

    You may have had high prolactin when you were off cycle.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  37. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Oh dear...have some bad news for ya. You can inject testosterone and have high prolactin. I forget the mechanism but yes...you could have prolactin gyno.

    You may have had high prolactin when you were off cycle.
    lol again, I appreciate the input, but I know for 100% factual certainty that at this moment, while we are discussing, I have absolutely no gyno of any shape, form, fashion, or size. The concern, however, is much appreciated
  38. Registered User
    Slappy244's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    639
    Answers
    0


    this man-titty thread sure has a lot of spam.
    AM sucks ass. find me on ASF or IMF.
  39. Registered User
    biggiesmallz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    171
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy244 View Post
    this man-titty thread sure has a lot of spam.
    What do you consider spam? I'm just throwing in some pictures and videos to liven it up a little, if it's not something you're interested in feel free to disregard. Spam, to me, is trying to advertise something. I'm not advertising anything in particular, just sharing information. Yes, it's a little bit of everything, but I've pretty much covered all there is to man titties in the first few posts, so I don't see the harm in posting some girls and some informative and motivational videos, unless I'm missing something
  40. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,153
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    Oh dear...have some bad news for ya. You can inject testosterone and have high prolactin. I forget the mechanism but yes...you could have prolactin gyno.

    You may have had high prolactin when you were off cycle.
    You're correct. My boy started lactating after a SD/ Halo cycle, neither aromatize but his prolactin was high.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clomid on cycle to treat gyno...?
    By Enantato in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 01:16 PM
  2. PCT After Epistane/Tamoxifen Citrate To Treat Gyno?
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 02:46 PM
  3. Is it ever too late to treat gyno?
    By camaroguy18 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 10:52 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 03:57 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 11:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in