Injection Q's

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.62%

Injection Q's

I guess I will pin tren ED ....so this is not fun at all as I am a chicken when it comes to injections yikes!... I think I will pin on quads, delts and I am thinking about injecting on triceps too (i have injected on triceps before and tbh it is very unconfortable, but i am willing to do it)..... biceps is not an option :-/ I have a few questions so I can ease my mind a little:

1.- How often can you inject on the same spot?

2.- what are your chances of hitting a nerve when injecting on triceps or quads and how bad does it hurt?

3.- is there a minimum of mls that you can inject in each muscle group per week?

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.46%

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    I guess I will pin tren ED ....so this is not fun at all as I am a chicken when it comes to injections yikes!... I think I will pin on quads, delts and I am thinking about injecting on triceps too (i have injected on triceps before and tbh it is very unconfortable, but i am willing to do it)..... biceps is not an option :-/ I have a few questions so I can ease my mind a little:

2.- what are your chances of hitting a nerve when injecting on triceps or quads and how bad does it hurt?

3.- is there a minimum of mls that you can inject in each muscle group per week?
    You have been trolling on here for so long. Its really hard to believe you have even pinned. Hate to say it bro but your comments over the years make me a disbeliever.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.62%

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    You have been trolling on here for so long. Its really hard to believe you have even pinned. Hate to say it bro but your comments over the years make me a disbeliever.
    and Who the fk are you ???? look fkn random guy, the fact that you think I am a troll does not concern me, not even a bit haha, do you think I give a fk? if the answer is yes then you are pathetic..... get lost and if you dont want to contribute just dont
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Add glutes. They're easy as it gets.

Quad is an easy one but there are nerves and blood vessels and everything, so tren cough is a concern.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Pin calfs and forearms. The best two spots.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.46%

and Who the fk are you ???? look fkn random guy, the fact that you think I am a troll does not concern me, not even a bit haha, do you think I give a fk? if the answer is yes then you are pathetic..... get lost and if you dont want to contribute just dont
    Simmer down there squirt. Name call all u want but I have read many start up bull from you. If u have pinned so much why.are asking such dumb ass questions? And im pretty sure im not some random guy, if that was your insult you need to do better. good luck kiddio
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.65%

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    Dafuq? Lol glutes , quads, shoulders, triceps!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    I was thinking neck and lats...
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.62%

Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Add glutes. They're easy as it gets.

Quad is an easy one but there are nerves and blood vessels and everything, so tren cough is a concern.
    Thanks my friend, I will formulate a plan, I will definately pin tren ED
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.62%

1) I try and hit them around once a week, so you have delts, quads, glutes, triceps, pecs and ventroglutes that should hold you over. Depends on if they are virgin muscle or seasoned pin cushions.

2) Hitting a nerve in the quads is rare but it is rather unpleasant, because it causes your muscle to twitch but god damn does it hurt.

3) A minimum is doubtful, max for me at least is 1.5 for delts, 1 per pec, 2.5 for glute, 2 per quad, and .75 for bicep at least that is comfortable.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    1) I try and hit them around once a week, so you have delts, quads, glutes, triceps, pecs and ventroglutes that should hold you over. Depends on if they are virgin muscle or seasoned pin cushions.

2) Hitting a nerve in the quads is rare but it is rather unpleasant, because it causes your muscle to twitch but god damn does it hurt.

3) A minimum is doubtful, max for me at least is 1.5 for delts, 1 per pec, 2.5 for glute, 2 per quad, and .75 for bicep at least that is comfortable.
    Thanks for the feedback bro, injecting pecs is scary, hmmmm i was thinking about lats as well, i will try to pin one site per week only, i have small needles so its easier to pin everywhere, these pins are 25g x 16mm, these pins i use to inject on shoulders and triceps, and the normal needles to pin glutes, fk it is too much hassle to pin ED, hopefully after 2 weeks i will find it enjoyable haha .... not :-/
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.62%

Thanks for the feedback bro, injecting pecs is scary, hmmmm i was thinking about lats as well, i will try to pin one site per week only, i have small needles so its easier to pin everywhere, these pins are 25g x 16mm, these pins i use to inject on shoulders and triceps, and the normal needles to pin glutes, fk it is too much hassle to pin ED, hopefully after 2 weeks i will find it enjoyable haha .... not :-/
    Pinning daily isn't too hard its like 5 minutes tops per day. Pecs weren't too bad I made the mistake of injecting 1.5mls first time, it felt like I had an egg in my pec (rather uncomfortable). I actually find pinning very therapeutic.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.66%

1) no more than once every 7 days. 2) I've never hit a nerve in my triceps I use the outer head. I have got an infection in my tricep it was swollen for a couple of weeks. I don't pin quads anymore because I ALWAYS hit a nerve or vein like at least once ever two pins.. 3) in big muscles like glutes and quads 3mls in other muscles 1 to 1 1/2mls. You can also use a 1" slin pin for smaller muscles its a bitch though to try and push the oil through.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.12%

I hate pinning the quads those shakes are crazy feeling.i always get the cough in the quads extra.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I only use the quads. Are you injecting into the front/top or the outside like you're supposed to?
    Remember why you started.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.11%

Pin in mushroom tip!
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.51%

Quote Originally Posted by mik14 View Post
    Pin in mushroom tip!
    That just reminds me of a thread I read somewhere several years ago about a guy who was trying to pin for the first time and was having trouble pinning his glutes. It turns out he was trying to stick the needle straight into his cornhole. I can't remember if the guy was trolling or being serious.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.11%

Quote Originally Posted by jcc80 View Post
    That just reminds me of a thread I read somewhere several years ago about a guy who was trying to pin for the first time and was having trouble pinning his glutes. It turns out he was trying to stick the needle straight into his cornhole. I can't remember if the guy was trolling or being serious.
    Yeah some people just don't have any common sense! Lol
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.62%

Thank you guys for all the input, taking notes and trying to overcome the fear ! wish I could only pin on shoulders ! that spot is easy, ive heard so many stories of bad injections on quads :/ !!!!!!!!!!!! makes me want to use Tren E haha seems like the pain of hitting a nerve is awful!, Can I mix the tren with the test to make a 2 ml injection? I guess only for smaller muscles like triceps I should stick with 1 ml right? anyways my tren is 100 per mg and i will pin 50 ED so that would be .5 ml, so maybe when I introduce the mast I probably go crazy and mix .5ml of tren with 1 ml of mast (which I would pin ED) to inject on delts.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Yeah you can mix oils in the same barrel. But yes keep the volume low in small injection sites.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Oooh gotta try your pecs .....I got brave enough last spring finally and it's my favorite spot by far......do each one once a week
    True story:

I give a f**K!!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hit a nerve in my quad on Sunday. A little painful and the muscle cinches up but just keep the needle moving through and then aspirate.
    Remember why you started.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Repost on how to reduce injection pain
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 11:20 AM
  2. syringe/needle/injection faq
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-14-2004, 07:34 AM
  3. 4-ad Injectable
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics