How dumb is this?????????????????????????? ?

bigpin36

Awards
I am 5’8 and 160lbs and 36 years old. I have done 2 cycles of Super DMZ 2.0 I had no issues during cycle with favorable results , however I did develop delayed gyno after my PCT of the 2nd cycle. My PCT consisted of clomid only 50/50/50/50. I was able to rid of the pain, tenderness, and lumps using 1.25mg of Letro for 2 weeks.

After much reading and research I want to try a different PH known as Predator Plexx by Assault Labs bridged into Halo V. I don’t care to put on huge amounts of mass, but would rather tone up.

Predator Plexx contains 50mg of Halodrol and 12mg Methylstenbolone. The Halo V contains 50mg of Halodrol.

Please look at my cycle and PCT and give me you expert opinions
Thanks in advance!

Pre-Cycle
Preload with Liver Protection

Week 1
Predator Plexx - 2x (contains 50mg of Halodrol and 12mg Methylstenbolone)
Liver Protection - 2x
Creatine - 1x
Protien Shake - 3x

Week 2
Liver Protection - 2x
Creatine - 1x
Protien Shake - 3x

Week 3
Halo V - 1x (50mg of Halodrol)
Liver Protection - 2x
Creatine - 1x
Protien Shake - 3x

Week 4
Halo V - 1x (50mg of Halodrol)
Liver Protection - 2x
Creatine - 1x
Protien Shake - 3x

Week 5
Halo V - 2x (50mg) 100mg of Halodrol total

Week 6
Halo V - 2x (50mg) 100mg of Halodrol total

Week 7
Clomid - 50mg
Nolva - 20mg

Week 8
Clomid - 25mg
Nolva - 20mg

Week 9
Clomid - 25mg
Nolva - 20mg
Aromasin - 12.5 EOD

Week 10
Clomid - 25mg
Nolva - 10mg
Aromasin - 12.5 EOD

I have Letro, Nolva, Aromsin on hand in case of gyno during cycle. The products claim zero aromatization so it should be an issue.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Not sure how to answer your question on "how dumb" it is. Its def a potent and toxic cycle but doable. Your 160 lbs though... I think you may want to look at your diet and training first.

That fact that you list out "3x protein shakes" as part of a set plan may be the dumb you want to hear about. Just eat more food man. Protein shakes are only for if you have a hard time hitting your needs with actual food. I'd just eat.

Only shakes I drink are morning (rushing to work) and post workout I make a mammoth shake with oats, banana, milk, and all kinds of real food. About 1,000 cals.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure how to answer your question on "how dumb" it is. Its def a potent and toxic cycle but doable. Your 160 lbs though... I think you may want to look at your diet and training first.

That fact that you list out "3x protein shakes" as part of a set plan may be the dumb you want to hear about. Just eat more food man. Protein shakes are only for if you have a hard time hitting your needs with actual food. I'd just eat.

Only shakes I drink are morning (rushing to work) and post workout I make a mammoth shake with oats, banana, milk, and all kinds of real food. About 1,000 cals.
YOU AND ME BOTH BROTHER!

I like to put Hershey chocolate syurp plus fresh strawberries and bananas plus oats*I like the consistency* plus 3 cups whole milk plus honey plus 2 scoops whatever powder im using. Thats a cheap as hell 1500 or 1800*syurp version*

Best weight gainer ever.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
YOU AND ME BOTH BROTHER!

I like to put Hershey chocolate syurp plus fresh strawberries and bananas plus oats*I like the consistency* plus 3 cups whole milk plus honey plus 2 scoops whatever powder im using. Thats a cheap as hell 1500 or 1800*syurp version*

Best weight gainer ever.
Awww sheeet... Gulpin' gainz

Haha its my favorite part or the day.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awww sheeet... Gulpin' gainz

Haha its my favorite part or the day.
Oh sorry random 140 lber at 5,10. Did you spends 79.99 on a mass gainer? I went to walmart and spent 60 bucks for 72 servings*yes I did the math*

Back on topic. Brother. I believe this is doable but you're setting yourself up for un needed risk. If you had gyno this will make it worse via prolactin.

If you are at 160 please gain 10 more lbs naturally. Not fat either.

Letro will not get rid of gyno. The only way is surgery.

to answer your questions this is not a dumb cycle for someone experienced in both diet,nutrition and training without any health conditions. This is not smart for you in my opinion.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I am naturally a small guy. I weighed under 145 to begin with!
I was 5'5 @ 119 10yrs ago, trained naturally and now maintain 180-190 when i bulk....

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I was 5'5 @ 119 10yrs ago, trained naturally and now maintain 180-190 when i bulk....
Yup. I was 168lbs @ 6'6", 4 years ago. Got to 225 naturally before cutting.

It can and SHOULD be done this way or else you are just limiting yourself.

bigpin36

Awards
Thanks for the responses and comments!

If I were dumb enough to run this cycle............. Does the PCT seem adequate or overblown???????

Thanks again

rphash49

Awards
Thanks for the responses and comments!

If I were dumb enough to run this cycle............. Does the PCT seem adequate or overblown???????

Thanks again
Most will say just use one or the other but I like to use both Clomid and Nolva together. I would add DAA

rphash49

Awards
Also lethargy with m-sten is severe week 4 and you may not want to go another 2 weeks. I would add a test base dermacrine or trest.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Haha, I love the interwebz.

If you had good results with Super DMZ....

15lbs in two cycles of designer steroids? Just being honest and not trying to flame. I know being short makes it hard to pack on weight somewhat, but youd actually gain if you improved the stuff that actually matters... diet/training>steroids any day of the week. THEN combine both.

bel1

Awards
3x protein shake?? smh..
why limit yourself

not srs..
look into setting up a proper diet plan before cycling..

Dcbeast

Awards
I few things you probably should change with your cycle. First thing is I don't know why in the world you take creatine during your cycle. Your taking oral steroids and a pretty toxic stack at that, so do you really think taking in 5g or how ever much creatine your taking in one time a day is going to make any difference at all? The only thing thats going to do is put even more stress on your liver. Another thing with the protein shakes 3x times a day I hope your not relying on these for your meals? Only time there good is after your workout and maybe casein before bed but that of course is followed by an additional meal. The top 5 supplements all time are : RED MEAT, EGG WHITES, SWEET POTATOES, WATER, And Steroids of course! To maximize your cycle you especially this one EATING IS KEY with any thing! EAT EAT EAT!!! Sorry if this seemed like a bash not trying to do that at all just trying to help you out man. 80% is nutrtion

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I few things you probably should change with your cycle. First thing is I don't know why in the world you take creatine during your cycle. Your taking oral steroids and a pretty toxic stack at that, so do you really think taking in 5g or how ever much creatine your taking in one time a day is going to make any difference at all? The only thing thats going to do is put even more stress on your liver. Another thing with the protein shakes 3x times a day I hope your not relying on these for your meals? Only time there good is after your workout and maybe casein before bed but that of course is followed by an additional meal. The top 5 supplements all time are : RED MEAT, EGG WHITES, SWEET POTATOES, WATER, And Steroids of course! To maximize your cycle you especially this one EATING IS KEY with any thing! EAT EAT EAT!!! Sorry if this seemed like a bash not trying to do that at all just trying to help you out man. 80% is nutrtion
.....or you could learn how to put on muscle before cycling at all. Just saying

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I disagree on the creatine. And it is primarily processed in the kidneys, not the liver. I wouldn't worry about it causing any additional stress on cycle. I guess an argument could be that it is wasted on cycle, but I disagree with that as well. I think the overall benefits outweigh the negligible stress on the systems.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I disagree on the creatine. And it is primarily processed in the kidneys, not the liver. I wouldn't worry about it causing any additional stress on cycle. I guess an argument could be that it is wasted on cycle, but I disagree with that as well. I think the overall benefits outweigh the negligible stress on the systems.
it's not going to matter either way. You're not going to be like "oh ****... I should of used creatine on cycle" or "oh ****... my liver is trashed thanks to creatine"

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's not going to matter either way. You're not going to be like "oh ****... I should of used creatine on cycle" or "oh ****... my liver is trashed thanks to creatine"
This is true. I just always use it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The hydration ,volumizing,and strenght effects from creatine dont magically stop on cycle. Not toxic. Why wouldn't you take creatine?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
The hydration ,volumizing,and strenght effects from creatine dont magically stop on cycle. Not toxic. Why wouldn't you take creatine?
I just said it doesn't matter if you do or don't. The difference isn't significant with or without.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I agree and can say I notice even on cycle. DMZ didn't make me feel super strong and I actually noticed the difference once the initial strength leveled out. Creatine makes a huge difference for me to begin with but I know everybody is different. I don't know if my long lean muscles have anything to do with it but off cycle its VERY pronounced.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine is amazing plain and simple

discruncan

Awards

You eat RED MEAT, but NOT the YolKS??!! Yolks over Creatine any day! A far as Creatine goes on cycle, I'm curious to the effects that the extra water weight has on bioavailability of the anabolic molecules. I've read a few studies that suggest it may be negative. Just something to think about...

JoshR

Awards
why do you guys hate the shakes? I always believed that protein is protein. as long as you hit your protein macro you're fine.

bel1

Awards
why do you guys hate the shakes? I always believed that protein is protein. as long as you hit your protein macro you're fine.
no but having it listed rather than macros n such just shows that this guy isn't ready for ****

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be listed like 'other supps'

Example:

Cycle info:
Blah blah

PCT:
Blah blah

On cycle support/ancillaries:
Blah blah

Other supps:
Fish oil
Multi
ALA
Creatine
PROTEIN (shakes or whatever)

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
You eat RED MEAT, but NOT the YolKS??!! Yolks over Creatine any day! A far as Creatine goes on cycle, I'm curious to the effects that the extra water weight has on bioavailability of the anabolic molecules. I've read a few studies that suggest it may be negative. Just something to think about...
Creatine allows me to lift more weight. I'd have a hard time rationalizing anything negative about that, no matter what I read.