Dumb*ass

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So my dumb*ss bought M1T over a year ago and haven’t used it. Bought my problem is I put the tablets in a ziploc and labeled it M1T but threw away the packaging (because I had to rip it to shreds to open it) but I forgot what brand I bought and what the dosage is per tablet.

I’m assuming it’s either 5 or 10mg.

Could anyone enlighten on what M1T tablets are usually dosed at? And yes I know this is a very ambiguous question.

Or should I just take 2 tablets and assess the progress and side effects?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would take one, within a week, two at the max, you will know if it's enough. OR you could do as you say, take two, and you will know quickly if it's too much.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would take one, within a week, two at the max, you will know if it's enough. OR you could do as you say, take two, and you will know quickly if it's too much.
You are right, taking 1 is probably better.

Dosage is usually 5-20mg for 2-4wks right?

With approximately 9-10half life?

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That seems about right. I think I used to go 20 for three back in the day. I personally don't think half lives really matter tbh. Just take em.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And before anyone comments…yes I am on liver and kidney support. Literally, no matter how dehydrated I get my urine is always clear and I mean always clear!

Granted I do aim to drink a gallon of water with sugar free, electrolyte powder, it also has real salt and BCAAs. But some days I forget to drink that much, or I’ll drink coffee at 4-5am and not have water for a few hours (leaving me dehydrated). But I am working on this!

Last edited:
PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
M1T is usually 10mgs each tab..
It's damn strong..stronger than Drol.
Just keep you eyes on HR and BP..
I'd start with just on tab a day for a week and see how you feel..
Z...

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Z...
I have M1T in 5mg pills (the way I prefer it) and I don't believe that is too uncommon. But even 5mgs of M1T is no joke, so even at 1 tab per day you're going to see some gains regardless. But definitely only start at 1 per day.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Z...
I’ve taken Anadrol, superdrol, dbol, anavar, winstrol, numerous “prohormones” and injectables.

I’ve got a great stack of ancillaries. Pretty much everything but the kitchen sink.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have M1T in 5mg pills (the way I prefer it) and I don't believe that is too uncommon. But even 5mgs of M1T is no joke, so even at 1 tab per day you're going to see some gains regardless. But definitely only start at 1 per day.
Yeah I decided to switch my plan from 2 pills a day to 1 pill a day. As mentioned above.

But thank you for the reassurance!

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A powerful pre-WO..
10mgs of M1T and 10mgs of Sdrol..
If you can handle it..
WOW..
Z...