Taking stano 200 and epi 10

motivated_20

motivated_20

Awards
I am taking stano and epi to gain a little more strength right before powerlifting in 3 months im trying to diet at the same time but dont know if i should be bulking just to get more results the only thing holding me back is that i am already over 10 pounds + my weight category i know i can drop it down just dont know if i should bulk or diet while taking hormones?

pizzadrol

pizzadrol

Awards
How much are you taking per day? Hopefully more than 10mg Epi and 200mg Stano...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Epi and would recomp perfectly....

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Epi and would recomp perfectly....
This. Epi is great to cut fat whilst gaining muscle and strength. Keep in mind though that even doing a recomp (and sometimes a straight cut) can yield positive weight gains even though you are dropping body fat. If you are already 10+ lbs overweight, you may want to cut rather than recomp.

What dose are you taking and for how long? Whats PCT?

motivated_20

motivated_20

Awards
This. Epi is great to cut fat whilst gaining muscle and strength. Keep in mind though that even doing a recomp (and sometimes a straight cut) can yield positive weight gains even though you are dropping body fat. If you are already 10+ lbs overweight, you may want to cut rather than recomp. What dose are you taking and for how long? Whats PCT?
alright thanks

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
What dose and for how long? This will dictate to how we answer your question.

10mg of Epi will do nothing. 200 Stano will also do about... nothing.

motivated_20

motivated_20

Awards
What dose and for how long? This will dictate to how we answer your question. 10mg of Epi will do nothing. 200 Stano will also do about... nothing.
80mg of epi and 600mg of stano and 4 weeks

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
80?! Have you taken Epi before?

Stano 600 is a good dose.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Cool cool. I was thinking this was your first time haha. Probably strong as SH*T on that run.

Best of luck with the power lifting, man.