M4ohn------and headaches

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Is it just me ...or does someone else get headaches from M4ohn?
it seems like anytime i take 19-Nor product after about too weeks i get bad migranes,
but it seems more like a pressure headache that just lingeres there al day and when i go to the gym
and lift anything over 200 pounds thats when the pain emarges at the temple....so bad that i begin to tear from
that side eye. The moment i put the weight down it will take about 2 min and the pain
slowly subsides.......any ideas anyone???

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If heavy lifting aggravates it, I would say it sounds blood pressure related. Have you take your blood pressure regularly off and on cycle?

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
I agree with brodus. I am getting ready to enter week 3 of my m4ohn cycle and I havent had any sides at all (16mg now upping to 20 tomorrow). My girl is a nurse so I have had her check my bp a few times and no changes.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brodus you can email me since pm is not allowed anymore. I couldn't get your pm because they took it away. So if it was anything important follow the links to email me.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
If heavy lifting aggravates it, I would say it sounds blood pressure related. Have you take your blood pressure regularly off and on cycle?
u kno what , thats what i was thinking...i just wasnt sure .....and to answer ur ques ...NO i havent been checking it regularly......i can remember back when i was 20 and i tried Andro-Plex 700 19 -NOR......thats the first time ever when i got those migranes.......i had my pressure checked at the gym....at the end when i couldnt take it anymore...and the numbers were 185 over 142....now i kno thats high.....and i checked it twice cuz my trainer couldnt believe the numbers......after that he told me that i cant comeback to the gym without a doctors slip that i was checked out and ready to train again....lol...that was a mess, cuz the doc held me back 3 weeks before letting me go back in the gym
needless to say i stayed away from 19 nor. I just wanted to c what the guys here thought it might of been, thanx a lot for the help

not_thebrakes

u kno what , thats what i was thinking...i just wasnt sure .....and to answer ur ques ...NO i havent been checking it regularly......i can remember back when i was 20 and i tried Andro-Plex 700 19 -NOR......thats the first time ever when i got those migranes.......i had my pressure checked at the gym....at the end when i couldnt take it anymore...and the numbers were 185 over 142....now i kno thats high.....and i checked it twice cuz my trainer couldnt believe the numbers......after that he told me that i cant comeback to the gym without a doctors slip that i was checked out and ready to train again....lol...that was a mess, cuz the doc held me back 3 weeks before letting me go back in the gym
needless to say i stayed away from 19 nor. I just wanted to c what the guys here thought it might of been, thanx a lot for the help
are you sure you arent mistaken? 185/142 and you should be unconscious.

PH/AS can cause BP elevation, especially the harsher stuff. happened to me and now i take extreme precuations when using. can be a real pain when you cant use the BP machine at the supermarket...but anyway GET YOUR FRIGGIN BP CHECKED ASAP. headaches are the first sign that it's going up.

PS why the hell did you come back to 19-nor after it did that to you years ago??

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
are you sure you arent mistaken? 185/142 and you should be unconscious.

PH/AS can cause BP elevation, especially the harsher stuff. happened to me and now i take extreme precuations when using. can be a real pain when you cant use the BP machine at the supermarket...but anyway GET YOUR FRIGGIN BP CHECKED ASAP. headaches are the first sign that it's going up.

PS why the hell did you come back to 19-nor after it did that to you years ago??
sup breaks,
let me tell u that ur not the only one to tell me that....and the numbers were correct.....pople said that i should have been dead
the second reading on the machine was 180/140 within 3 min.....i felt kinda dizzy...tinglin feeling in my head...and while on the bench i lost complete feeling in my arm while pushing up the weight cauzing one side of the bar to drop ((it didnt feel to nice))
thats what made my trainer take me into his office.....and then he took the pressure...i dont kno man , im no doctor but i do kno that thats extremly too high.....plus the look on his face was scary enough...i think he was more concerned then i was....
anyhow, to answer ur PS---i went back to it cuz its been 7 years since that day..and i wanted to c if mayb it was somethin else that might of caused that...but after upping the dose to 16mg i started to feel the same way i did back then...so i just stopped what i was doing and went home.....
i dont kno mayb my body dosent respond good to 19 nor...i ve been using everything else and im fine.....its just that damm 19NOR

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1