Do Designers show up as Testosterone??

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
While on TRT, when testing Testosterone levels, do other compounds that "mimic" testosterone show up or do they have to be specifically tested for those?? I know other factors such as cholesterol and liver values may be altered, but does the actually testosterone level become affected or does it remain the same?

rphash49

Awards
Yes designer steroids/prohormones will raise test lvls and shut down natural test production. Seeing your on trt I'm guessing natty test production is no longer a concern

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
My understanding is that if you are doing actual testosterone, your levels on a blood test will be high but if you for example were doing a cycle of Epi, it mimics testosterone and therefore shuts it down but your actual testosterone levels will read low on a blood test.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
My understanding is that if you are doing actual testosterone, your levels on a blood test will be high but if you for example were doing a cycle of Epi, it mimics testosterone and therefore shuts it down but your actual testosterone levels will read low on a blood test.
This has always been my understanding as well. I guess my main concern is when I get my testosterone levels tested while maintaining my TRT dose all the meanwhile running a cycle of Msten, will anything show up out of the ordinary or is it just high levels of testosterone Cyp that would be noticed?

rphash49

Awards
I got bloods on an epi cycle few years ago just for ****s and giggles and my total test was way more than my off cycle test lvls. I don't remember exactly but I think it was more than double.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
This has always been my understanding as well. I guess my main concern is when I get my testosterone levels tested while maintaining my TRT dose all the meanwhile running a cycle of Msten, will anything show up out of the ordinary or is it just high levels of testosterone Cyp that would be noticed?
Nothing much should show up other than really high test. People get qualified to go on TRT by doing something as simple as Halo because it will suppress test levels as it isn't actually testosterone. S they do it and get tested while on and just like that they get it.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Nothing much should show up other than really high test. People get qualified to go on TRT by doing something as simple as Halo because it will suppress test levels as it isn't actually testosterone. S they do it and get tested while on and just like that they get it.
Thanks. I just wanted to make sure I was right in my thinking.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
My test levels were over double on a Hdrol/Tren cycle.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I just started an Msten cycle almost a week ago and found out that I'll be having bloodwork done in about 20 days so I'll just drop the Msten a few days prior and then pick up again afterwards. Since I'm on TRT there is no concern of a crash or anything.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
My test levels go up but not to far out of normal range like 1350. but that wouldn't get you popped on a test some sports you have to test 4x higher than normal before the pop ya

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Designer steroids like Halodrol, Superdrol, etc. do not raise testosterone levels, as they are not testosterone. Only testosterone and precursors to testosterone will raise testosterone levels.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Designer steroids like Halodrol, Superdrol, etc. do not raise testosterone levels, as they are not testosterone. Only testosterone and precursors to testosterone will raise testosterone levels.
This is what I was trying to say before so why people say their test levels go up on these compounds is beyond me.. Something else is obviously at work

rphash49

Awards
This us what I was trying to say before so why people say their test levels go up on these compounds is beyond me.. Something else is obviously at work
Interesting. I was running epi, trenazone and stano when I ran my blood. Maybe placebo raised my test lvl idk

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I was running epi, trenazone and stano when I ran my blood. Maybe placebo raised my test lvl idk
good to see someone else speaking from experience and not repeating some bro science

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
good to see someone else speaking from experience and not repeating some bro science
Haha dude think about it a bit. Just think common sense. Maybe some random blood tests will show that buts it's odd. Science even says this. Epi, stano and trenazone are not testosterone. Not even close. Epi and stano are closer related to DHT actually. But since they suppress natural testosterone production, after a few weeks your test levels will be low. No natural production. OK? So since Epi, trenazone, and stano aren't testosterone neither do they convert to testosterone, technically test levels on bloodwork should be crap. I don't know at what time in the cycle these tests were ran but... And not bro science. Real science. Bro science is you telling g someone how it worked for you an him taking it as the dead serious facts and using that info for himself. Yes experience is good to share it helps expectations being prepared.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Testosterone is testosterone. Not 19 nor test, not 4chloro,not Epi. Now if one was running DHEA, or dermacrine, then yes levels could be high

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what I was trying to say before so why people say their test levels go up on these compounds is beyond me.. Something else is obviously at work
Consider what you are taking and the quality and purity of the raw materials. This industry is unregulated and certainly not self regulated. Methyl-testsoterone, a very innexpensive steroid, that is probably contaminating every designer raw that is sourced from China, will raise your testosterone. :)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Consider what you are taking and the quality and purities of the raw materials. This industry is unregulated and certainly not self regulated.
Yeah that makes sense. If what I'm take isn't pure and something in it raises test on bloodwork then I can completely understand that. But talking pure Hdrol, or Epi, would it raise test on the charts?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that makes sense. If what I'm take isn't pure and something in it raises test on bloodwork then I can completely understand that. But talking pure Hdrol, or Epi, would it raise test on the charts?
No.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exogenous Testosterone will raise testosterone. Some anti-aromatize and SHBG reducing compunds can raise free testosterone.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Pretty much everything except pure test or DHT tanks your endogenous test levels. Only exogenous test registers as test and creates elevated test #'s....everything else registers as " whatever it is"...as in its chemical name....which they have a running listing of at most places that test for steroids

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
steroids increase test levels, when test levels increase your body trys to balance out by raising estrogen. This is why you need to take an AI on cycle, when you PCT its to bring back your natural test levels. If you guys don't believe it. quit wasting your money on all that crap. how is it you guys know everything about every chemical made but don't know how to use it?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much everything except pure test or DHT tanks your endogenous test levels. Only exogenous test registers as test and creates elevated test #'s....everything else registers as " whatever it is"...as in its chemical name....which they have a running listing of at most places that test for steroids
This is pretty much what I expected to hear. I wanted to double check my assumptions. Thanks.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
steroids increase test levels, when test levels increase your body trys to balance out by raising estrogen. This is why you need to take an AI on cycle, when you PCT its to bring back your natural test levels. If you guys don't believe it. quit wasting your money on all that crap. how is it you guys know everything about every chemical made but don't know how to use it?
What are you talking about??

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I think you're confused. We're not talking about raising or lowering our natural endogenous levels, but how exogenous compounds affect testosterone levels through blood work testing.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Lol this is funny. As David Dunn said, only exogenous testosterone will make test levels go up on the charts. I would say he knows what he's talking about. I'd like you to run Deca for 12-16 weeks get blood tests and see if your test is raised lol. But then if the by chance would be, you Deca is not pure but as some form of Testosterone in it

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So op the question has been answered..

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
actually its the opposite reasoning that brings about the elevated estrogen on cycle.....your testosterone is essentially bottomed out (with most stuff, not all....some stuff is relatively mild like hdrol or 11-oxo and the like) therefore with the imbalance of having no testosterone to speak of, your endocrine system says lets ramp up estrogen production (maybe on cycle, maybe on the rebound). Most all steroids and DS/PH crash your endogenous test....that is the reason we PCT, to bring back testosterone production and stabilize the HPTA so that everything is back in balance. Like I was saying earlier, if you run ACTUAL test.....THEN you will see an increase in total test #'s that would sound an alarm with the doctor.....your T/E ratio will be off in addition to having elevated test levels, yet another indicator you are using exogenous test. The Epitestosterone/testosterone ratio is a test used on athletes especially...you see it in MLB or NFL etc steroid use accusations. Upshot is that only testosterone can raise your testosterone levels.....none of these other AAS or DS/PH can do that, unless they are a PH to test...they actually have the opposite effect. I understand some guys propose they have higher sex drive or whatever on epi or on some PH/DS....but that rise in sex drive has nothing to do with testosterone increase....and as far as higher than normal test #'s on labs while on AAS/DS? Thats about as anomalous as it gets :D That shouldn't happen, ever....

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Mine did. Was on Epi and Furaza. My T tested over 1,600 and my doc almost took me off Androgel 1.62

Tested again three months later, just androgel; back to 1,100. A ok!

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
This is physically and scientifically impossible....unless you have some explanation for the mechanism by which epi and/or furuza are transforming into testosterone? Sounds like random variations in exogenous test possibly due to testing at different/closer times from application...or just random variations in general, I get low 900's one time and high 1,000's the next time with labs done exactly the same time and with exactly the same protocols. These compounds simply do not convert to testosterone. Pairing testosterone with epi, and then proclaiming its the epi that is causing an extra spike in total testosterone, is flawed logic to me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While on TRT, when testing Testosterone levels, do other compounds that "mimic" testosterone show up or do they have to be specifically tested for those?? I know other factors such as cholesterol and liver values may be altered, but does the actually testosterone level become affected or does it remain the same?
They have to specifically test for them.
Most doping test agencies will test for everything currently on the Wada list.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes designer steroids/prohormones will raise androgen lvls and shut down natural test production. Seeing your on trt I'm guessing natty test production is no longer a concern
Fixed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just test cyp unless your other compounds are contaminated

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got bloods on an epi cycle few years ago just for ****s and giggles and my total test was way more than my off cycle test lvls. I don't remember exactly but I think it was more than double.
It wasn't from the epi

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started an Msten cycle almost a week ago and found out that I'll be having bloodwork done in about 20 days so I'll just drop the Msten a few days prior and then pick up again afterwards. Since I'm on TRT there is no concern of a crash or anything.
This is smart

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steroids don't raise test levels. They raise androgen levels.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine did. Was on Epi and Furaza. My T tested over 1,600 and my doc almost took me off Androgel 1.62

Tested again three months later, just androgel; back to 1,100. A ok!
Your fura was prob contaminated

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
It wasn't from the epi
The only way this is possible is if the testing company was looking for other androgens, or your products were contaminated.
This is smart
Stano is a ph to dht, this can mess things up.
Experience aka, anecdotal evidence = bro science

Data based evidence = real science
Steroids don't raise test levels. They raise androgen levels.
Your fura was prob contaminated
Way to put it on the table.! :) I can't figure out where people are getting the idea that these things raise test.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
This is smart
Yea, I figured why risk it. I'm using IML's Msten Rx which should have less than 1% contamination, but I don't want to have the doctor adjust my dosage because of a falsely high test reading due to the Msten, if indeed that's even possible. Drop the msten for a few days, allow it to clear my body, and I should be golden.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, not to be too anal about it but it all depends on how long you took it, the actual contaminant and it's half life...

I assure you with most certainty that unless you get a COA with the product there is likely up to 10% contamination which is most likely methytestosterone. Everyone gets their raws from China. China has poor quality and unless the manufacturer is doing their own quality control and doing third party COA every OTC product is probably 10% illegal substance.

...I would drop it about a week before testing.