AMS Pro Anabolic RDE kit adding 1-ad?

fish41798

Awards
Hi fellas,

Im considering starting my first PH cycle and have chosen to try the AMS pro anabolic RDE kit. Im 26, 200 pounds 6'3 and have been training for 5 years. My question is, would it be too much for a first cycle to add 1-ad? Would 4-ad and decavol alone be sufficient in gaining lean mass and some strength?
For pct im going to run erase, DAA and arom-x. If i add 1-ad to say the last 2 weeks of the 4 week cycle, would I notice some bad sides?

Any help would be appreciated

cheers

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
Use all 3, either all at the same time or go for 5 weeks and used 1-ad and decavol the first 4, and 4-ad the last 4 (adding it a week in)

Tkomma

Tkomma

Awards
Use all at one, and prepare for serious aggression. At least that was how it was for me.

fish41798

Awards
Cheers guy,
I think I want to only run a 4 week cycle for the first time round. If I run all 3 for just 4 weeks, do you think I would need a serm?

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I ran all 3 for 4 weeks and was fine with otc pct ( ad3 pct and tauro test). Was it smart of me not to use a serm? Probably not, but I felt fine after pct. It wouldn't hurt to keep one around, but as long as you keep it to 4 weeks with these lighter compounds you *should* be fine.

Amobster

Awards
Cheers guy,
I think I want to only run a 4 week cycle for the first time round. If I run all 3 for just 4 weeks, do you think I would need a serm?
The AMS reps say anything 6 wks or less is safe w OTC pct. Some combination of erase/arom-x & daa should be sufficient.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I ran 2 Growth kits back to back (@ 3 ed for 6 weeks) and it barely shut me down at all. That being said I also saw very little above natural gains. Just being honest.

AMS kits are great and all but very underdosed. I have used 4ad along side methyl compounds to combat lethargy and had great success. You need to dose at least 2x what they recommend though.