50 years old to old for methylstenbolone ?

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Is 50 years old, to old to run a 4 week cycle of msten ?

jking4

if the heart, liver, kidney is in good condition, diet is down, and has lifting consistently I don't see why not. if he's doing trt he wont have to pct.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
It would really just depend on your overall health to begin with.

rphash49

Awards
I have nothing to back this up but I would be concerned at that age with shutting down my natural test production. Would it bounce back just as quickly as a younger guy? I don't know. If on trt that's a different story

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
I have nothing to back this up but I would be concerned at that age with shutting down my natural test production. Would it bounce back just as quickly as a younger guy? I don't know. If on trt that's a different story
Very good comments here, at a age of 50 you would think the test would be amazing low anyway ? There for it wouldn't matter? His a ex Muay Thai world fighter if that helps & owns his own gym

PumpAddict69

Awards
With all the possible steroids available why take methylsten/ultradrol? Very little is known about it's pharmacokinetics. You're probably better off and safer doing tren.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I would say you need to watch BP and cholesterol. Have you had blood work done? I'm sure at your age your test is low and you could get prescribed Testosterone