Low T at 24 years old

MAV11B

Awards
Hey guys,

I’m a 24yo male that had symptoms of Low T so I went to the doctor to get a blood test and it came back as 220 Total T… I’ve never done any sort of testosterone, don’t do drugs and I’m very active/fit. My doctor is giving me 2 options… Clomid pills or T injections. I’m hesitant to go full on T injections due to my age but also heard bad things about Clomid. What would y’all suggest I do?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my thoughts ..

Once you go on T and stay there is a huge decision. If i was you, i wouldnt go that route .. you are young and i assume you want to have babies/family.

I would def try clomid + boron maybe.

if you are feeling good and have a good active lifestyle, continue to live it and eat healthy and come back and take a test again in couple months to compare.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For me it depends on how bad your symptoms are. I'd they're hindering your lifestyle I would go injections but that's just me.if you decide you want to have kids down the road you and your doctor can plan for that but for the time being you'd be amazed at how just a little amount can change your entire outlook on life. Good luck either way tho bro

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys,

I’m a 24yo male that had symptoms of Low T so I went to the doctor to get a blood test and it came back as 220 Total T… I’ve never done any sort of testosterone, don’t do drugs and I’m very active/fit. My doctor is giving me 2 options… Clomid pills or T injections. I’m hesitant to go full on T injections due to my age but also heard bad things about Clomid. What would y’all suggest I do?
First a question, are you currently cutting? than can drastically effect your levels.

It is and it isn't a big decision to go the injection route. It is in the sense that you'll have to do it for the rest of your life, but the actual process, bringing it with you, etc. has added zero stressors to my life. I actually look forward to my injections.

I suffered low t symptoms for years. Tried the clomid route, self prescribed, and got my levels into the mid 600 range, but still didn't feel that great. After discontinued, started getting symptoms again and a year to two later got tested again and I was in the high 200's.

I'm now on a year of injections and never felt better. Absolutely the best decision I made. Mind you, I'm 31 now and my hypo was steroid induced.

Lastly, fertility can be a concern. I don't have kids yet (not sure if I want) and I'm not on HCG or anything of that nature. So that is something to consider. Some people have no problem conceiving on TRT, some cannot at all.

I would say try the clomid route first, see if it works. If it does viola, nothing further to worry about unless you still feel like ****. If it doesn't then consider the injection route. Maybe talk to your doc about HCG as part of your protocol. I don't like the idea of perpetual clomid for TRT, however. I feel like garbage on it. Anyway, good luck with whichever you choose.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try Clomid first for sure. It can make a huge difference if you respond well to it.

Also make sure you consistently get enough sleep & consume enough fats in your diet, and that you’re supplementing boron, zinc, magnesium daily (at least 6, 20, & 300mg respectively).

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys,

Try everything possible to raise your natural T. At your age you don’t want to commit to TRT off the bat. Find an integrative medical practice in your area and let them treat you. Most dr’s aren’t up on hormone therapy.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you tried any natural avenues of test boosting? I went from 440 to 626 just getting getting proper vitamins, minerals and a few otc supps.
How is your intake on the following:
Vit d3
Magnesium (glycinate preferably)
Zinc(monomethionine preferably)
Vit K2(m7 preferably)
These three things alone can have a pretty good impact if you are deficient.

CEL M-test is probably the most comprehensive test boosting supplement I've seen and is very reasonably priced. Me personally, I would look into this stuff first before pinning. Clomid has some sides that I'm sure other guys on here can fill you in on.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
wish doctors would use enclomiphene instead of chlomid for a test booster. serm route is good but chlomid might make u feel crazy after a week or two. couldn't they even do nolvadex instead? I never did nolvadex but it has to be better than chlomid right?

MAV11B

Awards
Have you tried any natural avenues of test boosting? I went from 440 to 626 just getting getting proper vitamins, minerals and a few otc supps.
How is your intake on the following:
Vit d3
Magnesium (glycinate preferably)
Zinc(monomethionine preferably)
Vit K2(m7 preferably)
These three things alone can have a pretty good impact if you are deficient.

CEL M-test is probably the most comprehensive test boosting supplement I've seen and is very reasonably priced. Me personally, I would look into this stuff first before pinning. Clomid has some sides that I'm sure other guys on here can fill you in on.
For the past 5 months or so I’ve been taking a daily Magnesium, D3 and a multivitamin. My diet isn’t bad by any means but it could be better I suppose

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For the past 5 months or so I’ve been taking a daily Magnesium, D3 and a multivitamin. My diet isn’t bad by any means but it could be better I suppose
If the supp contains magnesium oxide you may want to look into magnesium glycinate. Doctor's Best is what I use and I get it on Amazon. I take 10,000iu of d3 daily. Like I said in above post zinc is huge. ZMA is a great supp that provides a good dose of zinc, mag and b6. Boron bisglycinate from Now foods is what I use. 6mg 2x daily. I'm going to be adding m-test next week to go with my epiandro cycle.

Also, how's your sleep?
Stress levels?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

There may be MANY reasons why your T is low.
I will not bomb you with too much details but some things you need to check:
How is your vit/min?
How are your gonadotropins?
How is your Estradiol?
How is your DHEA level?

There are natural.compounds that could help you.
Good and quality Tongkat Ali. One of best natural compounds for hypogonadism.
Boron eill not hurt either. So maybe combining both.
Get your bloodwork done again and make sure doc check the whole HPTA, Vit/min etc

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wish doctors would use enclomiphene instead of chlomid for a test booster. serm route is good but chlomid might make u feel crazy after a week or two. couldn't they even do nolvadex instead? I never did nolvadex but it has to be better than chlomid right?
CLOMID is better for HPTA recovery than Nolva because Clomid has a higher affinity for the receptors at the hypothalamus while Nolvadex has higher affinity for the receptors in the breast tissue.
But enclompiphene Aka Super Clomid is even better.
Encomifene is E Stereoisomer of Clomid/clomifene and Zuclomifene is Z stereoisomer and Zuclomifene is more estrogenic while enclomifene is more antiestrogenic.
With other words. Better effect with less sides

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Without me asking a bunch of questions and getting into details, unless you want to be on testosterone for the rest of your life then explore all other options first.

Also, it is no longer uncommon for teenage and early 20's men to have low T.

The food, the water, the environment, all are lowering testosterone levels in men over the past 50 years.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Without me asking a bunch of questions and getting into details, unless you want to be on testosterone for the rest of your life then explore all other options first.

Also, it is no longer uncommon for teenage and early 20's men to have low T.

The food, the water, the environment, all are lowering testosterone levels in men over the past 50 years.
It's almost like it's intentional. Don't forget the chemtrails

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's almost like it's intentional. Don't forget the chemtrails
I am beyond convinced it is intentional. The people in charge don't like men to be manly.

And do we find it surprising that over the past 50 years men's testosterone levels have cut in half and females hit puberty by 11 or 12 years old.

Now we have boys that think they're girl, girls that think they're boys. Boys that dress like girls and identify as pineapples or shapes and all this crazy stuff.

That's what happens when hormones get screwed up

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am beyond convinced it is intentional. The people in charge don't like men to be manly.

And do we find it surprising that over the past 50 years men's testosterone levels have cut in half and females hit puberty by 11 or 12 years old.

Now we have boys that think they're girl, girls that think they're boys. Boys that dress like girls and identify as pineapples or shapes and all this crazy stuff.

That's what happens when hormones get screwed up
True story. Feminized men aren't androgenic alpha mentality. It makes a nation weak. What if a nation with a masculine population of men decided to invade? It puts us at a disadvantage defense wise.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
True story. Feminized men aren't androgenic alpha mentality. It makes a nation weak. What if a nation with a masculine population of men decided to invade? It puts us at a disadvantage defense wise.
Wars aren't really felt like that anymore. It's not like a bunch of Rambo are gonna show up and go hand to hand combat.

I think it's more about compliance. Making people get in line and do what there told.

They make you more feminine, then more compliant, then they slowly take away your rights.

I know it sounds crazy but think about it. How many people had to get vaccinated or they would loose there job, I don't want this to turn into some anti vax thing so let's look another direction.

How about freedom of speech? That's gone. You can say what you want but if THEY don't like it you get blocked or deleted.

The general public being brainwashed to tell fit ppl that there conceited or stupid but they want you to glorify a 400lb women and stick her on sports illustrated swimsuit edition.

Or how about if you say something "negative" about a fat or trans person. You are automatically a piece of **** for having a opinion. But THEY can attack you in hoards and say horrible things about you.

" You have to respect me and do what I say", but I don't have to listen to your opinions and don't have to do anything you say.

The world has gone mad 🤣

You see what gangsters look like in today's society?

Bunch of dudes down south wearing dresses murdering ppl and making rap songs about it the day after they commit the crime
Screenshot_20220709-232309~2.png

Il stop now 😂😂😂😂😂😂

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wars aren't really felt like that anymore. It's not like a bunch of Rambo are gonna show up and go hand to hand combat.

I think it's more about compliance. Making people get in line and do what there told.

They make you more feminine, then more compliant, then they slowly take away your rights.

I know it sounds crazy but think about it. How many people had to get vaccinated or they would loose there job, I don't want this to turn into some anti vax thing so let's look another direction.

How about freedom of speech? That's gone. You can say what you want but if THEY don't like it you get blocked or deleted.

The general public being brainwashed to tell fit ppl that there conceited or stupid but they want you to glorify a 400lb women and stick her on sports illustrated swimsuit edition.

Or how about if you say something "negative" about a fat or trans person. You are automatically a piece of **** for having a opinion. But THEY can attack you in hoards and say horrible things about you.

" You have to respect me and do what I say", but I don't have to listen to your opinions and don't have to do anything you say.

The world has gone mad 🤣

You see what gangsters look like in today's society?

Bunch of dudes down south wearing dresses murdering ppl and making rap songs about it the day after they commit the crime
View attachment 219062

Il stop now 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Wow. I don't know how to follow that 😅 I will say I agree with you on that point of compliance. Fluoride in the water, readily available dank weed etc keep people placid

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote