PH Noob needs guidance: FinaFlex 1-Alpha Run

tmaxx123

Awards
My first PH run will be of Finaflex 1-alpha (3-enanthoxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one)
According to my research it is actually 1-DHEA, so will be running 600mg per day, and possibly stepping up to 800 per day, depending on how it goes.
Dosing will be 2 in the AM and 1 PWO or 2 AM, 2 PWO.

I was looking to run AI Sports Cycle support a week before my cycle and the whole time during the cycle. 1 scoop AM, 1 pm
I have some TestoPro and APE i was going to run along side the 1-alpha, to help keep my natural test levels up.
Also will have Detonate on standby in case I get lethargic.

I have some Triazole/DAA for PCT, and was wondering if that would be enough at 3 caps per day Triazole and 6 grams DAA per day.
Should I use Erase instead of Triazole?

Is there anything that I am missing? Any advice is greatly appreciated! I am not looking to mess up my first run!

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Triazole should be fine. I don't know that there's any reason to run DAA higher than three grams a day. Everything else looks fine. 1-Alpha is not harsh stuff so it shouldn't be a complicated run. Probably don't even need the Cycle Support.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first PH run will be of Finaflex 1-alpha (3-enanthoxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one)
According to my research it is actually 1-DHEA, so will be running 600mg per day, and possibly stepping up to 800 per day, depending on how it goes.

I was looking to run AI Sports Cycle support a week before my cycle and the whole time during the cycle. 1 scoop AM, 1 pm
I have some TestoPro and APE i was going to run along side the 1-alpha, to help keep my natural test levels up.

I have some Triazole/DAA for PCT, and was wondering if that would be enough at 3 caps per day Triazole and 6 grams DAA per day.

Is there anything that I am missing? Any advice is greatly appreciated! I am not looking to mess up my first run!
How old are you and how long have you been training?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long are you planning on running this? 4 caps a day is 2 bottles a month, so this can get pricey..

tmaxx123

Awards
25yrs old, 5'10", and weigh 180 with body fat at 7% according to the Bod Pod. I've been training for over 10 years, and have been considering ph's for EVER, but was always too scared to do it, and have been REALLY happy with my natty gains, but its time for something new. Figured the 1-alpha was a good place to start.

Thanks chris for the advice, I will probably still run cycle support just to be on the safe side.

tmaxx123

Awards
How long are you planning on running this? 4 caps a day is 2 bottles a month, so this can get pricey..
Already have 4 bottles on hand. Cost about 135 for all 4. Pretty pricey for a 2 month run, so I hope its worth it.
Can it be had for cheaper anywhere?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already have 4 bottles on hand. Cost about 135 for all 4. Pretty pricey for a 2 month run, so I hope its worth it.
Can it be had for cheaper anywhere?
Gains can be had for cheaper...
50ml of test e for 125$ :)

Not really cheaper though once you buy all of the support and PCT stuff though.

No, i think 4 bottles for $135 is good. Make sure your diet is ON POINT and you are killing some iron in the gym,, and I think you will respond nicely to 1-Alpha.

tmaxx123

Awards
Diet will be as clean and as calorie packed as possible. I am hoping to lean out a bit and gain some size.

How does running testopro/ape along side the Alpha sound?
PCT should start on my last day of my last dose? I've read it could also be started on week 3 and run along side for the remainder of the cycle and continuing on after....

I hear the most effective/ safest (if you are smart about it) was to get big is to inject actual test. Thats what you mean by test e right? enenthate? I wouldnt even know where to buy that lol Let alone a SERM for it. haha

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet will be as clean and as calorie packed as possible. I am hoping to lean out a bit and gain some size.

How does running testopro/ape along side the Alpha sound?
PCT should start on my last day of my last dose? I've read it could also be started on week 3 and run along side for the remainder of the cycle and continuing on after....

I hear the most effective/ safest (if you are smart about it) was to get big is to inject actual test. Thats what you mean by test e right? enenthate? I wouldnt even know where to buy that lol Let alone a SERM for it. haha
Forget about test, that was a joke. Eat, lift, sleep.... Alpha 1

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Androfactory has a great sale atm.quality phs. Summerstack for 30% off for 3 items! Near production price. Now that I have said that let me answer your questions.

I dont see any reasons you shouldnt up the dose if your doing fine with it.

Running cycle support is a good idea just space it 4 hrs between your doses.
Dont take t boosters while on in the end it wont matter.

Daa plus erase is more beneficial. Anti cortisol and all.
I would also pick up ergotest or another lclt product. Healthy for androgen receptors! Add in ursolic acid due to increasing igf1 levels in pct .

Higher dose you go I would suggest a serm. Otherwise your good to go brother!

tmaxx123

Awards
Androfactory has a great sale atm.quality phs. Summerstack for 30% off for 3 items! Near production price. Now that I have said that let me answer your questions.

I dont see any reasons you shouldnt up the dose if your doing fine with it.

Running cycle support is a good idea just space it 4 hrs between your doses.
Dont take t boosters while on in the end it wont matter.

Daa plus erase is more beneficial. Anti cortisol and all.
I would also pick up ergotest or another lclt product. Healthy for androgen receptors! Add in ursolic acid due to increasing igf1 levels in pct .

Higher dose you go I would suggest a serm. Otherwise your good to go brother!
ill be sure to check out that sale!
But taking test boosters wouldn't hurt? Its just that I have an opened bottle of them, and if they can add SOME sort of help by making sure my libido doesnt take a hit, all while making sure I dont shut down, I may just run them alongside anyways. Unless it would really be overkill, and a total waste?

Also I have PeakBeta+ and Protocol v2 that I will run PWO to get my LCLT. and will look into supps with ursolic acid as well.

I am learning a TON, so i appreciate everyones input. Any more is much appreciated!