PH Noob needs guidance: FinaFlex 1-Alpha Run - AnabolicMinds.com

PH Noob needs guidance: FinaFlex 1-Alpha Run

  1. New Member
    tmaxx123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    PH Noob needs guidance: FinaFlex 1-Alpha Run


    My first PH run will be of Finaflex 1-alpha (3-enanthoxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one)
    According to my research it is actually 1-DHEA, so will be running 600mg per day, and possibly stepping up to 800 per day, depending on how it goes.
    Dosing will be 2 in the AM and 1 PWO or 2 AM, 2 PWO.

    I was looking to run AI Sports Cycle support a week before my cycle and the whole time during the cycle. 1 scoop AM, 1 pm
    I have some TestoPro and APE i was going to run along side the 1-alpha, to help keep my natural test levels up.
    Also will have Detonate on standby in case I get lethargic.

    I have some Triazole/DAA for PCT, and was wondering if that would be enough at 3 caps per day Triazole and 6 grams DAA per day.
    Should I use Erase instead of Triazole?

    Is there anything that I am missing? Any advice is greatly appreciated! I am not looking to mess up my first run!



  2. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    598
    Rep Power
    64752

    Reputation Reputation

    Triazole should be fine. I don't know that there's any reason to run DAA higher than three grams a day. Everything else looks fine. 1-Alpha is not harsh stuff so it shouldn't be a complicated run. Probably don't even need the Cycle Support.
  3. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1188223

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tmaxx123 View Post
    My first PH run will be of Finaflex 1-alpha (3-enanthoxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one)
    According to my research it is actually 1-DHEA, so will be running 600mg per day, and possibly stepping up to 800 per day, depending on how it goes.
    Dosing will be 2 in the AM and 1 PWO or 2 AM, 2 PWO.

    I was looking to run AI Sports Cycle support a week before my cycle and the whole time during the cycle. 1 scoop AM, 1 pm
    I have some TestoPro and APE i was going to run along side the 1-alpha, to help keep my natural test levels up.
    Also will have Detonate on standby in case I get lethargic.

    I have some Triazole/DAA for PCT, and was wondering if that would be enough at 3 caps per day Triazole and 6 grams DAA per day.
    Should I use Erase instead of Triazole?

    Is there anything that I am missing? Any advice is greatly appreciated! I am not looking to mess up my first run!
    How old are you and how long have you been training?
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870705

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    How long are you planning on running this? 4 caps a day is 2 bottles a month, so this can get pricey..
  5. New Member
    tmaxx123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    25yrs old, 5'10", and weigh 180 with body fat at 7% according to the Bod Pod. I've been training for over 10 years, and have been considering ph's for EVER, but was always too scared to do it, and have been REALLY happy with my natty gains, but its time for something new. Figured the 1-alpha was a good place to start.

    Thanks chris for the advice, I will probably still run cycle support just to be on the safe side.
  6. New Member
    tmaxx123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    How long are you planning on running this? 4 caps a day is 2 bottles a month, so this can get pricey..
    Already have 4 bottles on hand. Cost about 135 for all 4. Pretty pricey for a 2 month run, so I hope its worth it.
    Can it be had for cheaper anywhere?
  7. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870705

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tmaxx123 View Post
    Already have 4 bottles on hand. Cost about 135 for all 4. Pretty pricey for a 2 month run, so I hope its worth it.
    Can it be had for cheaper anywhere?
    Gains can be had for cheaper...
    50ml of test e for 125$

    Not really cheaper though once you buy all of the support and PCT stuff though.

    No, i think 4 bottles for $135 is good. Make sure your diet is ON POINT and you are killing some iron in the gym,, and I think you will respond nicely to 1-Alpha.
  8. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870705

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    What do you do for a living?
  9. New Member
    tmaxx123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    Diet will be as clean and as calorie packed as possible. I am hoping to lean out a bit and gain some size.

    How does running testopro/ape along side the Alpha sound?
    PCT should start on my last day of my last dose? I've read it could also be started on week 3 and run along side for the remainder of the cycle and continuing on after....

    I hear the most effective/ safest (if you are smart about it) was to get big is to inject actual test. Thats what you mean by test e right? enenthate? I wouldnt even know where to buy that lol Let alone a SERM for it. haha
  10. Professional Member
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,932
    Rep Power
    2870705

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tmaxx123 View Post
    Diet will be as clean and as calorie packed as possible. I am hoping to lean out a bit and gain some size.

    How does running testopro/ape along side the Alpha sound?
    PCT should start on my last day of my last dose? I've read it could also be started on week 3 and run along side for the remainder of the cycle and continuing on after....

    I hear the most effective/ safest (if you are smart about it) was to get big is to inject actual test. Thats what you mean by test e right? enenthate? I wouldnt even know where to buy that lol Let alone a SERM for it. haha
    Forget about test, that was a joke. Eat, lift, sleep.... Alpha 1
  11. New Member
    tmaxx123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Forget about test, that was a joke. Eat, lift, sleep.... Alpha 1
    Haha gotcha

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    What do you do for a living?
    I am a day trader
  12. New Member
    tmaxx123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    How old are you and how long have you been training?
    come on pyro, i know you have some sort or advice that can be useful
  13. Professional Member
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,444
    Rep Power
    1188223

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by tmaxx123 View Post
    My first PH run will be of Finaflex 1-alpha (3-enanthoxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one)
    According to my research it is actually 1-DHEA, so will be running 600mg per day, and possibly stepping up to 800 per day, depending on how it goes.
    Dosing will be 2 in the AM and 1 PWO or 2 AM, 2 PWO.

    I was looking to run AI Sports Cycle support a week before my cycle and the whole time during the cycle. 1 scoop AM, 1 pm
    I have some TestoPro and APE i was going to run along side the 1-alpha, to help keep my natural test levels up.
    Also will have Detonate on standby in case I get lethargic.

    I have some Triazole/DAA for PCT, and was wondering if that would be enough at 3 caps per day Triazole and 6 grams DAA per day.
    Should I use Erase instead of Triazole?

    Is there anything that I am missing? Any advice is greatly appreciated! I am not looking to mess up my first run!
    Androfactory has a great sale atm.quality phs. Summerstack for 30% off for 3 items! Near production price. Now that I have said that let me answer your questions.



    I dont see any reasons you shouldnt up the dose if your doing fine with it.


    Running cycle support is a good idea just space it 4 hrs between your doses.
    Dont take t boosters while on in the end it wont matter.

    Daa plus erase is more beneficial. Anti cortisol and all.
    I would also pick up ergotest or another lclt product. Healthy for androgen receptors! Add in ursolic acid due to increasing igf1 levels in pct .

    Higher dose you go I would suggest a serm. Otherwise your good to go brother!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  14. New Member
    tmaxx123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Androfactory has a great sale atm.quality phs. Summerstack for 30% off for 3 items! Near production price. Now that I have said that let me answer your questions.



    I dont see any reasons you shouldnt up the dose if your doing fine with it.


    Running cycle support is a good idea just space it 4 hrs between your doses.
    Dont take t boosters while on in the end it wont matter.

    Daa plus erase is more beneficial. Anti cortisol and all.
    I would also pick up ergotest or another lclt product. Healthy for androgen receptors! Add in ursolic acid due to increasing igf1 levels in pct .

    Higher dose you go I would suggest a serm. Otherwise your good to go brother!
    ill be sure to check out that sale!
    But taking test boosters wouldn't hurt? Its just that I have an opened bottle of them, and if they can add SOME sort of help by making sure my libido doesnt take a hit, all while making sure I dont shut down, I may just run them alongside anyways. Unless it would really be overkill, and a total waste?

    Also I have PeakBeta+ and Protocol v2 that I will run PWO to get my LCLT. and will look into supps with ursolic acid as well.

    I am learning a TON, so i appreciate everyones input. Any more is much appreciated!
  15. New Member
    tmaxx123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    62

    Reputation

    bump anyone else?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SERM needed for Finaflex 1-Alpha or not??
    By rgurleyjr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 09:55 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 03:44 PM
  3. running first PH cycle.. NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!
    By jdenon88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 01:57 AM
  4. running first PH cycle.. NEED HELP!!! PLEASE!
    By jdenon88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 08:19 PM
  5. ph newbie needs advice
    By metacat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-28-2002, 11:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in