AAS dosing before bed??

  1. Registered User
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113180

    AAS dosing before bed??


    Hey guys I'm not scientifically savvy when it comes to the pharmacology of compounds so I have what may seem like a dumb question to those of you who are. Since our body essentially does the most effective recovery during sleep, then would it not make sense to ensure that we have high levels of anabolic presence while we sleep to accompany that protein that we take before bed?? I see most people tend to split dosages and like to take one prior to working out, however is then really the time that AAS is needed, or is it at night time when we "sleep"?? Any insights??
    Remember why you started.

  2. Registered User
    FranARG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Age
    26
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    17428

    There are compounds that if taken before bed **** up your sleep
  3. Registered User
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113180

    Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    There are compounds that if taken before bed **** up your sleep
    I know Tren will cause insomnia, what else?
    Remember why you started.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    FranARG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Age
    26
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    17428

    Nightsweats, back pumps, nose bleeeds, etc. All of which will make sleeping even more difficult haha.
  5. Registered User
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113180

    Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    Nightsweats, back pumps, nose bleeeds, etc. All of which will make sleeping even more difficult haha.
    Sorry I meant what other compounds affect sleep?
    Remember why you started.
  6. Registered User
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    976
    Rep Power
    181482

    I have one friend that use Anavar pre bed when he's sore and swears by it.
  7. Registered User
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113180

    I'm looking to start either some Msten or Alpha90 coming up shortly and have been pondering whether or not to take a dose before bed.
    Remember why you started.
  8. Registered User
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    brb, buffet
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,268
    Rep Power
    234822

    Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    Nightsweats, back pumps, nose bleeeds, etc. All of which will make sleeping even more difficult haha.
    have you even taken tren? nightsweats are common and aren't dependent on what time you take the dose. If you're having nose bleeds, you're BP is really high and doubtly casued by dosing time again.

    some people say orals will cause problems, idk. Ive never had a problem.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  9. Registered User
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113180

    M1T is the only thing that has given me a nosebleed. Never ran Tren and never intend to.
    Remember why you started.
  10. Banned
    AnabolicHolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Power
    0

    injectables have half-lives of a ~week give or take, so its not like if you take an injection pre-WO or pre-bed that its going to have any additional effectiveness. Same principle goes for orals, you need to spread these out throughout the day due to 4-6-12 to whatever half-life, so you are going to have a nice steady level if you dose it every 4 or 6 hours with one dose before bed anyways (but not a large dose). Its not that the dose before bed or WO is intended necessarily to boost performance or effectiveness...but instead its a necessity created by the half-life of the compound. I do not subscribe to taking AAS or PH/DS loaded up pre-WO or bed, but instead I make sure the levels are kept steady by dosing it accordingly. That said, I am sure there are guys who are certain that this or that PH or oral AAS gives them a boost pre-WO when loaded....or maybe even pre-bed. Other than GH or sleep aids, I wouldn't load up pre-bed on any of this stuff.
  11. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,409
    Rep Power
    1807704

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    injectables have half-lives of a ~week give or take, so its not like if you take an injection pre-WO or pre-bed that its going to have any additional effectiveness. Same principle goes for orals, you need to spread these out throughout the day due to 4-6-12 to whatever half-life, so you are going to have a nice steady level if you dose it every 4 or 6 hours with one dose before bed anyways (but not a large dose). Its not that the dose before bed or WO is intended necessarily to boost performance or effectiveness...but instead its a necessity created by the half-life of the compound. I do not subscribe to taking AAS or PH/DS loaded up pre-WO or bed, but instead I make sure the levels are kept steady by dosing it accordingly. That said, I am sure there are guys who are certain that this or that PH or oral AAS gives them a boost pre-WO when loaded....or maybe even pre-bed. Other than GH or sleep aids, I wouldn't load up pre-bed on any of this stuff.
    TNE is good Pre workout... Just saying
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Before bed: Casein only or a mix of Whey/Casein/Egg
    By Gaf Knee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-09-2003, 09:08 PM
  2. Is fat before bed just as bad as carbs?
    By Gaf Knee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2003, 08:23 PM
  3. best protein before bed?
    By JBlaze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 08:33 PM
  4. Best food for before bed
    By Inzah Dude in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 07:16 PM
  5. Takeing 1 test before bed???
    By noob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 12:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in