AAS dosing before bed??

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm not scientifically savvy when it comes to the pharmacology of compounds so I have what may seem like a dumb question to those of you who are. Since our body essentially does the most effective recovery during sleep, then would it not make sense to ensure that we have high levels of anabolic presence while we sleep to accompany that protein that we take before bed?? I see most people tend to split dosages and like to take one prior to working out, however is then really the time that AAS is needed, or is it at night time when we "sleep"?? Any insights??

FranARG

Awards
There are compounds that if taken before bed **** up your sleep

FranARG

Awards
Nightsweats, back pumps, nose bleeeds, etc. All of which will make sleeping even more difficult haha.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Nightsweats, back pumps, nose bleeeds, etc. All of which will make sleeping even more difficult haha.
Sorry I meant what other compounds affect sleep?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I have one friend that use Anavar pre bed when he's sore and swears by it.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to start either some Msten or Alpha90 coming up shortly and have been pondering whether or not to take a dose before bed.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
have you even taken tren? nightsweats are common and aren't dependent on what time you take the dose. If you're having nose bleeds, you're BP is really high and doubtly casued by dosing time again.

some people say orals will cause problems, idk. Ive never had a problem.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
M1T is the only thing that has given me a nosebleed. Never ran Tren and never intend to.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
injectables have half-lives of a ~week give or take, so its not like if you take an injection pre-WO or pre-bed that its going to have any additional effectiveness. Same principle goes for orals, you need to spread these out throughout the day due to 4-6-12 to whatever half-life, so you are going to have a nice steady level if you dose it every 4 or 6 hours with one dose before bed anyways (but not a large dose). Its not that the dose before bed or WO is intended necessarily to boost performance or effectiveness...but instead its a necessity created by the half-life of the compound. I do not subscribe to taking AAS or PH/DS loaded up pre-WO or bed, but instead I make sure the levels are kept steady by dosing it accordingly. That said, I am sure there are guys who are certain that this or that PH or oral AAS gives them a boost pre-WO when loaded....or maybe even pre-bed. Other than GH or sleep aids, I wouldn't load up pre-bed on any of this stuff.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
injectables have half-lives of a ~week give or take, so its not like if you take an injection pre-WO or pre-bed that its going to have any additional effectiveness. Same principle goes for orals, you need to spread these out throughout the day due to 4-6-12 to whatever half-life, so you are going to have a nice steady level if you dose it every 4 or 6 hours with one dose before bed anyways (but not a large dose). Its not that the dose before bed or WO is intended necessarily to boost performance or effectiveness...but instead its a necessity created by the half-life of the compound. I do not subscribe to taking AAS or PH/DS loaded up pre-WO or bed, but instead I make sure the levels are kept steady by dosing it accordingly. That said, I am sure there are guys who are certain that this or that PH or oral AAS gives them a boost pre-WO when loaded....or maybe even pre-bed. Other than GH or sleep aids, I wouldn't load up pre-bed on any of this stuff.
TNE is good Pre workout... Just saying ;)