First time cycle user, questions about serms

Rnunez91

Awards
Good afternoon everyone. I am on a prohormone stack right now and my cycle finishes in about 2-3 weeks. I found a really good research company for serms but now my question is what should i take? and i still dont understand the dosages and how much to take.. etc. All the help will GLADLY be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
That is extremely foolish to not have a pct lined up before you even started a cycle... Depends on what ph you are running.. I prefer clomid at 25/25/25/25 might want to get an ai like erase or formastanzol in pct along with a test booster like daa

rphash49

Awards
Too early bro. Wait till you are a few days from being done with your cycle to ask questions.

Rnunez91

Awards
Too early bro. Wait till you are a few days from being done with your cycle to ask questions.
not seeing how it is 2 early if i have to order these products online and budget...... but thanks anyways.
gymrat yea ive been reading, i think i will do clomid and def pickup the other stuff u told me

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
do clomi 50/25/25/25 should be more than enough

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i agree way too early. i hold off on any pct questions till about a few hours after my last dose. thats when it really matters anyways