Minimizing shut down with 2 on 2 off (Superdrol, and MOHN)

1. Registered User
    Answers

Minimizing shut down with 2 on 2 off (Superdrol, cnd MOHN)

What do you guys think about using superdrol for 2 on and 2 off (during off time PCT drugs will be used) to minimize shutdown. I seem to get shutdown hard from stuff, maybe becuase of what I run (m1t among others) and I want to try 2 on and 2 off with MOHN or superdrol (40mgs and 20mgs respectivly). I wont be running them at the same time, nor alternating cycles. It will be mohn 2 weeks on off on off on PCT (6weeks total on with a 4 week PCT at the end) I heard of an avant guy doing this, any imput?

2. Banned
    Answers

hmm....the shutdown you experience with M1T is the greatest of all legal hormones. the 2 compounds you are considering are comparatively non-suppressive. just give them a shot, and if you see your balls shrink (the only TRUE way to gauge shutdown), do PCT and repeat in short cycles, as you have outlined here.

my guess is that what you are calling "hard shutdown" is just the horrible feeling and bunches of sides most ppl get on M1T. a person can be shut down completely and still feel fine if they are supplementing properly.
  3. Gate Keeper
    Answers

The superdrol might work but m4ohn may not. I only say that because it's take 2 weeks to really start kicking in.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by THEBRAKES
    hmm....the shutdown you experience with M1T is the greatest of all legal hormones. the 2 compounds you are considering are comparatively non-suppressive. just give them a shot, and if you see your balls shrink (the only TRUE way to gauge shutdown), do PCT and repeat in short cycles, as you have outlined here.

my guess is that what you are calling "hard shutdown" is just the horrible feeling and bunches of sides most ppl get on M1T. a person can be shut down completely and still feel fine if they are supplementing properly.
    Haha nah bro, the hard shutdown is the SMALL ass balls I get on m1t. I know how powerfull the **** is, I just am parinoid after dealing with small nuts for 4 weeks, haha but now they are bigger then before. I never got back pains from m1t or any of that shut. I know they are comparitivly much less suppressive, Im just tryin to play it safe with my nuts.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    Haha nah bro, the hard shutdown is the SMALL ass balls I get on m1t.....
    roflmao...damn...is it that bad? I've never used it....

i used S1+ for 4 weeks and I definately noticed the nuts shrinking, but not to that extreme! lol....to tell you the truth....as long as my test production was the same, i'd like to trade mine in for a smaller set all they do is get in the way or get hurt But, I'm sure you didn't want to know that

good luck with the shutdown and the cycle
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    roflmao...damn...is it that bad? I've never used it....

i used S1+ for 4 weeks and I definately noticed the nuts shrinking, but not to that extreme! lol....to tell you the truth....as long as my test production was the same, i'd like to trade mine in for a smaller set all they do is get in the way or get hurt But, I'm sure you didn't want to know that

good luck with the shutdown and the cycle
    Haha, it was that bad for me, but I used it with alot of other ****! (stupid) They came back though, its just deppressing you know, I like my balls to stay home.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

smaller potatoes make the steak look BIGGER

lol
  8. Registered User
    Answers

hahaha, never thought of it that way (and never will!)
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Now lets get back on topic, enough talk about my balls, I hear it from the ladies all day long
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    smaller potatoes make the steak look BIGGER

lol
    True, huh....bring on the M1T!! j/k

Grant, since we're back on topic...well...ummm....I'm of virtually no help to you because I'm not exactly an authority on either m4ohn or superdrol (<-- Don't think there are too many of them around, yet )
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Grant, I've done two M4OHN cycles (6 and 12) weeks and it actually increased my libido. In both cases I was feeling great after just 2weeks of PCT. Hence, as noted with M4OHN's start up (for me about 10 days) it would be better to try it, as a standalone, for a minimum 6 week cycle.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Grant, I've done two M4OHN cycles (6 and 12) weeks and it actually increased my libido.
    I had the same experience. In fact it became intolerable to the point that I couldn't get any work done.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hcg preventing shut down while on test
    By Jasen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 03:17 PM
  2. How much strength did yall gain off Superdrol and Phera Plex
    By anabolicgiraffe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 04:00 PM
  3. Help with Fertility - Dr. wants off Test and on Clomid or HCG
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 12:24 PM
  4. superdrol and MOHN
    By krysuk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 01:12 AM
  5. 1-test and shut down - how long does it take?
    By boby-at in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 03:47 AM