touching ph again

  1. New Member
    newgate's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    16
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    77%

    touching ph again


    Quick story about myself, I'm 29, done 3 cycles of phs. All of them where SD, great gains, kept most of it. Good pct, got blood work done, all good.

    Now here's my problem. I've always been into getting big, bulking cycles, all that good stuff. But ever since joining the Marine's I've changed my mind on getting big. I'm more into solid, lean muscle, calisthenics, gymnastics, crossfit mixed with some bodybuilding. I don't want to be big and slow anymore.

    So I'm just asking if anyone has found a ph they got good results in for a more functional hypertrophy/cardio approach, instead of just lift weights and get huge cycle.

    I've been away from phs, noticed SD got banned. Good thing I still have a few bottles stashed away lol

  2. Senior Member
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,721
    Rep Power
    217246
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    12.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Um, let me see if I got this right.... You want a PH that doesn't make you huge and slow. You want one that makes you fit, fast and flexible?
  3. Senior Member
    fame126's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,610
    Rep Power
    311672
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    52.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    go with epistane
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    FranARG's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    26
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    17436
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    81.29%

    Epi + Stano-Drol will do the trick. But it depends a lot on diet.
  5. jking4
    Guest
    jking4's Avatar

    There were some people a while back doing lower dosed 6 week sd cycles. might be worth a try.
  6. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,945
    Rep Power
    3078510
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yes, I like sd @ 10mg e/d for 6 weeks.

    Good stuff, pretty much no negative sides.
  7. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,945
    Rep Power
    3078510
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthersby View Post
    Um, let me see if I got this right.... You want a PH that doesn't make you huge and slow. You want one that makes you fit, fast and flexible?
    HA! Don't we all. Well, I want huge in there too. Fit, fast, huge, flexible, and a porn star. With no hair shedding too!
  8. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389587
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by newgate View Post
    Quick story about myself, I'm 29, done 3 cycles of phs. All of them where SD, great gains, kept most of it. Good pct, got blood work done, all good.

    Now here's my problem. I've always been into getting big, bulking cycles, all that good stuff. But ever since joining the Marine's I've changed my mind on getting big. I'm more into solid, lean muscle, calisthenics, gymnastics, crossfit mixed with some bodybuilding. I don't want to be big and slow anymore.

    So I'm just asking if anyone has found a ph they got good results in for a more functional hypertrophy/cardio approach, instead of just lift weights and get huge cycle.

    I've been away from phs, noticed SD got banned. Good thing I still have a few bottles stashed away lol

    If you dont want to be big and slow then don't.

    I ve ran many cycles, and constantly trying to get big. If you keep your body functional while training you will be ok. When you stop running, stop doing everything but lift is when you become stiff tight and slow.

    Maybe look at Epi but you will not get the results that sd produces. But Epi is still very good.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. Senior Member
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,229
    Rep Power
    683048
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    36.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Yes, I like sd @ 10mg e/d for 6 weeks.

    Good stuff, pretty much no negative sides.
    Even at a low dose u gain alot with sd.. all depends on diet. Sd with high carbs and cals still produces alot of gains.

    Never did it on a cutting diet
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  10. New Member
    nelson44bears's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    1472
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%

    Any compound will add quality muscle with the right diet and cardio.
  11. Board Sponsor
    longhornsp's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    60421
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

    Would be nice if SD was possible to acquire.

    Epi/Stano is a good stack for what you're looking to do.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 11:59 PM
  2. How long should one wait to take PH again?
    By ceaston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 03:09 AM
  3. PH use = never again for me.
    By crpav in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 01:29 PM
  4. Nutra carrying all the PH's again?
    By Ronnie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 03:57 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2003, 04:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in