Test prop test E

zapperkane

Awards
And suggestions to running test prop and test e together?

zapperkane

Awards
Man I sure appreciate the input, but maybe in more simple terms? As I am a 22 year old newbie to the anabolic world.

da_gainz

Awards
Man I sure appreciate the input, but maybe in more simple terms? As I am a 22 year old newbie to the anabolic world.
Prop is a fast acting ester so it's in and out of your system quickly.. You could use it for weeks 1-4 of your cycle so you have constant gains, because test e is a longer ester it takes more time to see muscle gains. Personally as a kickstart I prefer dbol, great strength, great gains.

zapperkane

Awards
Awesome. I appreciate it. Thought about running deca as well.

da_gainz

Awards
Awesome. I appreciate it. Thought about running deca as well.
Deca is alright I prefer tren.. If you're kick starting with prop I would run tren ace, it would kick in around the same time as prop and your gains would be great. Make sure you run liquid pramipexole on top of arimidex while on test and tren/deca.

zapperkane

Awards
Where can I get pramipexole and arimidex

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you used aas before? At 22 you can fug yourself up for good.

da_gainz

Awards
I started using em at 17 not that I'm going to advocate 17 year olds using them, I was kinda stupid but I think 22 is fine as long as you're responsible.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I started using em at 17 not that I'm going to advocate 17 year olds using them, I was kinda stupid but I think 22 is fine as long as you're responsible.
As long as you think its fine then it has to be right. (Sarcasm). Good luck with trt at 30 yrs old.

zapperkane

Awards
I have a few people at my unit that use them, at low doses. But the gains are still incredible. Just thought about starting low to begin with

da_gainz

Awards
As long as you think its fine then it has to be right. (Sarcasm). Good luck with trt at 30 yrs old.
You're an idiot dude, this is the problem with forums everyone gets on and flames people because they think they're steroid gurus after reading for 3 hours. Anyone that posts on here about a potential cycle is obviously going to use so why not just give them advice to keep them from messing themselves up.. Just saying dont do it isn't going to make them not use.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
You're an idiot dude, this is the problem with forums everyone gets on and flames people because they think they're steroid gurus after reading for 3 hours. Anyone that posts on here about a potential cycle is obviously going to use so why not just give them advice to keep them from messing themselves up.. Just saying dont do it isn't going to make them not use.
Look dip shyt, i never told you not to do them. Do every fkn compound at once for all i care. If you never produce your own test again it fine by me. If you are so fkn smart and you have been using for 5 yrs,why are you asking such basic questions? Go troll someplace else.

Edit: my bad. You are telling people its ok to use and stack aas at 17 yrs old. Even you said it was stupid.

zapperkane

Awards
I have been told that low doses of test 13 weeks on and 3-4 months off is not a hazard as long as you take a while off. As my sister is a nurse practitioner. But I do like to get other people's input as well. I have purchased it and do plan on giving it try. But wanted to make sure I am doing it correctly and not wasting.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
You can use Test Prop as a kick start 1-4 and at the end while ester clears on the Test E.
^^^if u don't know what this means u shouldn't be even thinking about running any gear.

da_gainz

Awards
^^^if u don't know what this means u shouldn't be even thinking about running any gear.
Did you know everything about how the esters worked when you first started? I didn't know what a kickstart was until my second cycle lol

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Deca is alright I prefer tren.. If you're kick starting with prop I would run tren ace, it would kick in around the same time as prop and your gains would be great. Make sure you run liquid pramipexole on top of arimidex while on test and tren/deca.
^^^^And then this ass drops the hammer and suggests he runs tren ace. It never fails. U do realize you are suggesting him to run one of the strongest inj when he doesn't even know how the esters work? Damn stupid if u ask me

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Did you know everything about how the esters worked when you first started? I didn't know what a kickstart was until my second cycle lol
Um yeah actually I did because I researched for 10 years before I jumped into the world of AAS. I also don't suggest to give advice to 21 year old either but the each his own.

zapperkane

Awards
Actually their advise was helpful. Yes, I have a lot to learn. That's why I am asking questions. I did not post this thread to hear people tell everyone how stupid they are. That's not being very helpful. But thank you for those who are not being judge mental and giving me great advise. I do appreciate it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey. I hope to be on trt this year.
Right after I have my first baby.

Soon as I know she's really preggo.... IT'S ON!

LordNeckbeard

LordNeckbeard

Awards
Actually their advise was helpful. Yes, I have a lot to learn. That's why I am asking questions. I did not post this thread to hear people tell everyone how stupid they are. That's not being very helpful. But thank you for those who are not being judge mental and giving me great advise. I do appreciate it
Judge mental.

Judge mental.

Judge mental.

Judge mental.

Attachments

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I Don't judge just tell it like it is