Epistane First cycle

Kingpin67

Awards
Im 23 this will be my first cycle of any PH. I came across Epistane and its supposed to be a good first time PH with little or mild side effects. I know i need a PCT as with any PH so can someone give me a rundown of my cycle. Its 4 weeks BTW i dont wanna go to long with my first one

EPI 150 - 15 MG per cap
amazon.com/gp/product/B009SF43DS/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A11ZBV4EDNMPMX

AI sports Life support

AD-3 PCT
amazon.com/gp/product/B009K6XAQQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AUV3XBKNUR9Q5

Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor

I would prob run the EPI at 15/30/30/30 Also should i start my PCT the day i stop my EPI or do i start a little before i run out

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Id do 30/45/45/45... You wont get much with less than that.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Also get a SERM, a cycle just isnt worth it without one...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
2 big fukups so far.

1. no serm, no cycle
2. dont buy steroids on amazon. youre asking to get scammed. people will take their product, then repackage the bottle to sell to people foolish enough to buy it. usually newbies or kids

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
2 big fukups so far.

1. no serm, no cycle
2. dont buy steroids on amazon. youre asking to get scammed. people will take their product, then repackage the bottle to sell to people foolish enough to buy it. usually newbies or kids

^^^ this!! If your looking to save some cash go to Ironflex Supplements and use code AM20 for 20% off..

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Type 'epistane' in the search bar. You need to read up on cycling. The dosage for this steroid couldn't be more cookie-cutter. Only a few enjoy running it over 50, and it's useless under 25. It WILL shut you down and a SERM is the answer unless you want your next thread to be titled: I lost all my gains and can't stop crying!