1st Cycle Questions (EPI/Msten)

Nick527

Awards
I'm currently finishing my 2nd week of a 6 week epistane/Msten cycle
EPI @ 30/30/40/40/?/? (40-60 depending on what's happening)
Msten @ 10/10/10/20/20/30
Taking cycle support, joint, multi
Pct is set up with Nolva DAA and erase

My question is:
I've gained 8lbs already as of a few days ago, but thought epistane was a dry compound and Msten was also from what I've read. I have noticeably gotten more bloated and appear to have gained all fat. (Could be water retention in cells? Just in my head?)
I've gained a little strength and have noticed/gotten compliments my shoulders and upper body look bigger, but I feel like I've quickly gained fat out of no where.
I've also kept my calories the same as before the cycle and have actually decreased them since feeling like this and done more cardio
This occurred when eating THE EXACT SAME as before my cycle and maintaining on 3.3-3.5k per day
Also, my nips have been slightly puffy and a bit more sore than normal, but no itchyness and no bumps
Also drinking a shyt ton of water (~2gallons/day)

Any input?

Nick527

Awards
bump? still feeling like im gaining fat on calories I used to maintain on

LordNeckbeard

LordNeckbeard

Awards
MSTEN and Epi seems like a pretty full on first cycle to me, but then again, I'm a noob and may be wrong.

At this stage, I would expect that it's water retention. I have read that a couple of people experienced bloat on MS because it may have actually been dosed with another unlisted compound. What brand MS are you using? Maybe you could drop the MS a week or 2 before you finish the 6 week cycle and that would possibly kill the bloat and leave you looking hard.

Just my 2 cents.

Nick527

Awards
thanks man.

its shredded labs Msten
it just SEEMS like im gaining fat eating less calories than I was maintaining before the cycle AND doing more cardio.

LordNeckbeard

LordNeckbeard

Awards
Don't stress about it, man. It'll ruin your cycle. Just go for it and see what happens at the end of it.

carbus

Awards
thanks man.

its shredded labs Msten
it just SEEMS like im gaining fat eating less calories than I was maintaining before the cycle AND doing more cardio.
The ph industry is notorious for products being contaminated with incorrect hormones and random ish. Shredded is an example of such, the circumstances are controversial to some but theres a chance your msten could have some purity issues. How long ago did you get the bottle?

Nick527

Awards
april-ish? so recently
its shredded labs megasten so 10mg/cap

the epistane is LGI's EPI-10