Almost ready for my 1st Cycle! QUESTIONS!

cu3rv0

Awards
I'll try to make this as brief as possible. I'm almost ready for my first ever injectable cycle.

I'm 5'9 ~180lbs and ~7 years of lifting experience.

I'm ordering the supplies and whatnot for the cycle but I have a few questions.

This is what I'm buying;
TEST E - 500mg/week - 10 week supply
Arimidex - 30 tabs - 0.25mg
Nolvadex - 40 tabs - 20mg (40/40/20/20)
HCG - 5000IU - 1ml AMP

Okay now I have some questions;

Arimidex = I understand it's a "use it only if you need it" type of thing. But most people dose 0.25-0.5 EOD so 30 tabs of 0.25mg would be JUST enough to use it the whole cycle EOD for the 10 weeks. Buy more? Yes? No? Is it truly needed? Since test takes 3-4 weeks to kick in shouldn't I start using it mid-cycle? It's quite expensive but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

HCG = I don't know much about it. But I was told HCG is a must when PCT to keep the most gains and restore HPTA. How's the dosage? Do you take it during-cycle or PCT? How soon after last injection of test?

Also, would you guys recommend I add anything to the cycle before I place my order? Is clomid better than nolva? Any suggestion is fine!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll try to make this as brief as possible. I'm almost ready for my first ever injectable cycle.

I'm 5'9 ~180lbs and ~7 years of lifting experience.

I'm ordering the supplies and whatnot for the cycle but I have a few questions.

This is what I'm buying;
TEST E - 500mg/week - 10 week supply
Arimidex - 30 tabs - 0.25mg
Nolvadex - 40 tabs - 20mg (40/40/20/20)
HCG - 5000IU - 1ml AMP

Okay now I have some questions;

Arimidex = I understand it's a "use it only if you need it" type of thing. But most people dose 0.25-0.5 EOD so 30 tabs of 0.25mg would be JUST enough to use it the whole cycle EOD for the 10 weeks. Buy more? Yes? No? Is it truly needed? Since test takes 3-4 weeks to kick in shouldn't I start using it mid-cycle? It's quite expensive but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

HCG = I don't know much about it. But I was told HCG is a must when PCT to keep the most gains and restore HPTA. How's the dosage? Do you take it during-cycle or PCT? How soon after last injection of test?

Also, would you guys recommend I add anything to the cycle before I place my order? Is clomid better than nolva? Any suggestion is fine!

Thanks a lot in advance!
Nolva vs Clomid is a personal preference. Both have their pros and cons but are considered equals. Many do both for long injectable cycles also. I mainly use Nolva but will use Clomid next time. Google: Nolva vs Clomid for some good debates. Really just boils down to preference. Can't go wrong either way.
Many use HcG and again, many don't. Preference. Very beneficial for a long cycle though. Almost a must. 10 weeks is fairly short for injectable a though.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While it can take 3 weeks or so to "feel" the effects of the test, you can have estrogen related sides much sooner. I have had sensitive nipples be my first sign of being on test, even before the random boners start. LOL

There is no cookie cutter answer for an AI protocol. Be ready to use it right away, or hold off if there are no signs of negative estrogen sides. Either way, the key is that you have it and they are tabs. Good job.

The safest bet is to just start it around the 2nd week at .25mg eod.

Agree with Jebrook, grab another vial, go 15 weeks.

cu3rv0

Awards
My overall goal is to be 180lbs (same weight I am now) but 7% BF (I am around 12% at the moment). Would a test cycle of 10 weeks be enough to gain enough muscle?

Basically I'm assuming I'll blow up to 195-200 and then I'd wanna shred down to 180lbs but looking better with less bodyfat.

Definitely will be using Arimidex... given that the cycle is 10 weeks (70 days) and AI is used EOD, I'd need 35 tabs of 0.25mg. I think 30 tabs will be good enough. I don't feel like I'd be affected by estrogen.

I've learned a lot last night about HCG so I'll be buying 1 vial of 5000IU and it's to be ran the last 4 weeks of cycle and throughout entire PCT. On average they take 500IU a week (2 shots of 250IU) so a vial should last 10 weeks (4 weeks cycle + 4 weeks PCT) I should have some HCG leftover lol.

Also, not sure if it matters but I did a 4 week cycle of Superdrol about 4 years ago, no sides or anything, gained 10 lbs of lean mass, dropped bodyfat. Only side effect was lower back pain (fixed with Taurine) and some bad sleep at night. No sensitive nipples, a bit hornier, never shutdown even during PCT. But then again I know Superdrol doesn't really increase your estrogen.

I'm 24 and my testosterone level is 450 (which I consider pretty low) so hopefully I make some gains while on test.

Thanks for the replies guys!

PS. I've been considering to kick start my test cycle with some Superdrol (since I have a sealed bottle at home) but I was trying to avoid it due to its toxicity on the liver. But I'm trying to stay stealth when it comes to juice (friends and family) so I think a Sdrol+Test would be too noticeable, meanwhile plain Test I think I can say I've just been eating more. Would it be a good idea? Yes/No?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Agree with the other guys, 10 weeks is too short for a long Ester like test E. Go 15 weeks and run your HCG after your last test pin, use the 5000iu in the 2 weeks after your last shot, then start your PCT of clomid or nolva. Don't run HCG during PCT, it's counterproductive. Use it at the end of your cycle or right before PCT like I mentioned.

cu3rv0

Awards
15 weeks of Test E or stack another compound and keep it at 10 weeks? Wasn't really looking forward to that long of a cycle lol.

But I appreciate the suggestion. Given it's my first time I'm a noob.

Also thanks for the HCG dosage timing, I know PCT should start 2 weeks after last pin so I could use the whole HCG for those 2 weeks then plain PCT no HCG.

The benefit of HCG during cycle is to keep your testes full and keep producing natural test though, if I use it in cycle, wouldn't it keep my balls full and then there's no need to fix it? I see it as a quick fix vs a complete repair. Wouldn't it be better to run it through the cycle?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
15 weeks of Test E or stack another compound and keep it at 10 weeks? Wasn't really looking forward to that long of a cycle lol.

But I appreciate the suggestion. Given it's my first time I'm a noob.

Also thanks for the HCG dosage timing, I know PCT should start 2 weeks after last pin so I could use the whole HCG for those 2 weeks then plain PCT no HCG.

The benefit of HCG during cycle is to keep your testes full and keep producing natural test though, if I use it in cycle, wouldn't it keep my balls full and then there's no need to fix it? I see it as a quick fix vs a complete repair. Wouldn't it be better to run it through the cycle?
IMO 10 weeks of test E would just be scraping the surface of the benefits you can reap from a test only cycle. Even stacking another compound, 10 weeks is just too short for a long ester.
My first cycle was 15 weeks of test and deca with a dbol kicker, kinda wish I'd just done 15 weeks of test e, and maybe the dbol.
As for the HCG, that's another way to do it. You could start it 8 weeks out from the end of your cycle, and run it at 500iu a week for 10 weeks, so you finish the HCG right as you start PCT. That would make recovery very easy.

cu3rv0

Awards
IMO 10 weeks of test E would just be scraping the surface of the benefits you can reap from a test only cycle. Even stacking another compound, 10 weeks is just too short for a long ester.
My first cycle was 15 weeks of test and deca with a dbol kicker, kinda wish I'd just done 15 weeks of test e, and maybe the dbol.
As for the HCG, that's another way to do it. You could start it 8 weeks out from the end of your cycle, and run it at 500iu a week for 10 weeks, so you finish the HCG right as you start PCT. That would make recovery very easy.
Great idea. Everyone I've read a log on says they wish they had done 12 weeks instead of 10. Some complain after 12 weeks your libido decreases and you get more sides than benefits. Since I'll probably buy a 3rd vile given that some test is lost in needles and whatnot I think I'll aim for a 12 week cycle and if I feel good I'll keep it till 15, if not I'll stay at 12.

cu3rv0

Awards
RATE CYCLE!

Week 1-12 Test E 500mg/week (250mg x2)
Week 4-14 HCG 500IU/week (250IU x2)
*Week 2-12 Arimidex 0.25mg EOD (If Needed!)
Week 14-18 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Week 14-18 Natty Test Booster

Any suggestion or I'm good to go?
Should I use Arimidex during PCT?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with the other guys, 10 weeks is too short for a long Ester like test E. Go 15 weeks and run your HCG after your last test pin, use the 5000iu in the 2 weeks after your last shot, then start your PCT of clomid or nolva. Don't run HCG during PCT, it's counterproductive. Use it at the end of your cycle or right before PCT like I mentioned.
This. You need 15 weeks imo.. and yup, hcg towards the end but not in pct.