test deca eq tren cycle

peestains

Awards
Hello. New to the forum, but ive had this question on my mind for a minute so i figured stop lurking and just register and ask.

Not looking to discuss PCT. Just wanting opinions on a cycle idea i am planning for december time frame.

Basically have a big bad of assorted goodies left over and am trying to piece together an epic cycle to see how far the juice can really take me.

previous cycles were test, tren, eq

then a test only

then a test and tren cycle.

the first one was ****ing amazing so im going back to the eq but am trying to take more advantage of the 12-16 week length of cycle that generally is needed for eq to be useful.

so rough plan. no im not discussing dosages just yet as i have a few months to nail that down and i generally go off how my body feels as i pyramid up and use that rather than trying to guess a magic number that will work.

wks 1-8
test E
deca
EQ

wks 8-16
test P
tren A
EQ

i understand that running two 19-nor compounds simultaneously is not recommended and i do not intend to risk it as i am prone to prolactin build up already.

i use dostinex on cycle and the puffy nipples are gone by the end of pct.

because people will ask, my pct is nolva and clomid for a minimum of 21 days.... again depending on how my body is feeling

also on long cycles like this i usually run some HCG in the last few weeks in hopes of getting the boys waking up quicker.

so, given that i am not running both 19-nor compounds simultaneously.

i figure the deca in the first 8 weeks blows me up like the michelin man, then in the last 8 when the EQ is really working and im eating like a hungry hungry hippo. the tren cuts me down and takes all them beautiful proteins and calories and turns it into beautiful muscles.

so...... please fire away. i would prefer if you stated simply your agreement or disagreement and your reasons and if nessacary we can explore them in depth. otherwise this post is going to be convoluted and confusing with everyones page long opinions.

like i said, this is just a rough discussion so if you would like some more clarification on anything please feel free to ask.

also, my diet...... my diet is i eat as much good protein rich food as i can afford. if i had the time or finances or desire to make a fancy diet plan and **** i would. and i probably will for on cycle. but reality is i dont really think too much about it. just follow what my body seems to think is best for it.

plus i facking love ice cream almost as much as i love the gym.

thanks again for your time.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
There's almost zero point to running deca for 8 weeks. The decanoate ester takes around 6 weeks to become stable in your blood. If you want to run 8 weeks only run NPP.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
There's almost zero point to running deca for 8 weeks. The decanoate ester takes around 6 weeks to become stable in your blood. If you want to run 8 weeks only run NPP.
I once had a friend just run deca for a few months then introduced test for a few after that >.< I lol wen he asked me why his dick don't work.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I once had a friend just run deca for a few months then introduced test for a few after that >.< I lol wen he asked me why his dick don't work.
Haha some people just have no idea.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
deca for first 8 then tren for last 6-8 is a common cycle.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Either way your wrong.....tren needs to be run for at least ten weeks and I'd recommend Deca for at least 12......I'd just pick the Tren.....if you can handle the sides the compounds dont even compare....only reason I ever run deca is for joints.....I ran Test E @ 250, Tren E @ 600, and EQ @ 750 for 14 weeks and it was ****ing ridiculous....

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Either way your wrong.....tren needs to be run for at least ten weeks and I'd recommend Deca for at least 12......I'd just pick the Tren.....if you can handle the sides the compounds dont even compare....only reason I ever run deca is for joints.....I ran Test E @ 250, Tren E @ 600, and EQ @ 750 for 14 weeks and it was ****ing ridiculous....
Tren ace doesn't need to be run for at least ten weeks, enanthate on the other hand yes. But OP is referring to acetate. Deff agree on the deca, 12 weeks minimum, I you want to run nandrolone for sub ten weeks NPP is the go.

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Awards
OP. I don't understand the switch to Test P for weeks 8-16. If it were me, I would run the Test P right off the bat along with the Test E until your test levels are fully elevated. I would drop the Test P after 3-4 weeks and run Test E for the duration of the cycle.