post cycle, dermacrine and formasurg questions

blasteryui

Awards
Okay.. so first off I' just started using dermacrine a few days ago. My first question what is the difference between formasurge and demacrine? Do they both not produce higher testosterone levels, which one is better. My second question is should I be taking something after I 4 week cycle dermacrine to keep my hormone levels balanced or is a post cycle not needed? From what i've been reading it sounds like most people take formasurge with dermacrine at the same time or after a dermacrine cycle. My last question is should I 8week cycle dermacrine or stick with 4, and then do another 4 week cycle after 4 or more weeks.

Thanks guys.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Okay.. so first off I' just started using dermacrine a few days ago. My first question what is the difference betweence formasurg and demacrine? Do they both not produce higher testosterone levels, which one is better. My second question is should I be taking something after I 4 week cycle dermacrine to keep my hormone levels balanced or is a post cycle not needed? From what i've been reading it sounds like most people take formasurg with dermacrine at the same time or after a dermacrine cycle. My last question is should I 8week cycle dermacrine or stick with 4, and then do another 4 week cycle after 4 or more weeks.

Thanks guys.
I would use formasurge while using dermacrine since dermacrine can aromatize and use endosurge turbo and testforce 2 in pct...feel free to throw in some erase in pct as well to control cortisol, etc in pct

blasteryui

Awards
What is the difference between dermacrine and formasurge though?

Do i apply them one after the other over top of each other, or wait for one to dry, new to this need a little specifics haha. Also, do i use endosurge turbo and testforce 2 together at the same time? And am I using them while using dermacrine or after dermacrine cycle? What is endosurge and testforce 2 going to do for me. Also how long do you take formasurge for? Dermacrine you take for 4-8 weeks, then be off 4+ weeks. Is this the same with formasurge or can you take it forever?

Thanks for the information hope you can help me out.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Formasurge and dermacrine on cycle. Do not apply dermacrine and formasurge directly on top of one another. Talk to a BPS rep to get more information on application sites. Endosurge turbo and testforce 2 can be used for up to 8 weeks in pct. Testforce 2 is made by E-pharm. Its Patrick Arnolds company

blasteryui

Awards
do i use endosurge and test force after my dermacrine cycle or during? Erase looks good, i take Erase after dermacrine cycle correct? Final question lol, do I need to even take formasurge? It lowers estrogen, but so does Erase. So couldn't I just do Dermacrine, Endosurge Turbo and Erase at the same time?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
No just use demacrine and formasurge on cycle. Endosurge turbo and testforce 2 in pct. You do not need to use erase and formasurge together it will decrease estrogen way too much. Use erase in pct along with testforce 2 and endosurge turbo

blasteryui

Awards
Okay it's making sense now. Do you know anything about CEL CycleAssist, looks like it could be a better replacement for Erase.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Not at all ^^ read up a bit on that. Made for compeltly different purposes

blasteryui

Awards
Okay so is any cycle support needed post cycle for liver, or is this not hard enough for that? While I got your guys attention lol, Does M-Drol produce good results, higher testosterone? After my dermacrine cycle is done and I've rested for 4 weeks could I try M-Drol? How does post cycle work, for example cycle assist would you use it during dermacrine or a prohormone cycle or would you use it after you're completely done your DHEA / Prohormone cycle?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Okay so is any cycle support needed post cycle for liver, or is this not hard enough for that? While I got your guys attention lol, Does M-Drol produce good results, higher testosterone? After my dermacrine cycle is done and I've rested for 4 weeks could I try M-Drol? How does post cycle work, for example cycle assist would you use it during dermacrine or a prohormone cycle or would you use it after you're completely done your DHEA / Prohormone cycle?
If you're having this much trouble putting together a simple formestane and dermacrine (DHEA, preg ) cycle then DO NOT do M drol Aka superdrol (which is now illegal by the way) as your next cycle. You need to do a ton of research