Why did you choose PH's over steroids?

LordNeckbeard

LordNeckbeard

Awards
Hi all,

Just wanting to gain a bit of insight into why you may have chosen Pro Hormones over Steroids.

I've not done any gear yet, but I do have 2 bottles each of Epistane 2a, 3a, Halo-V and M-Sten in my possession. I do plan to give all of these a shot, and I am excited about it... but from all the PCT, liver and prostate support and all that other **** (not to mention how difficult it is to get SERMS in Australia...), I'm starting to question that I might as well have just gotten proper steroids.

I think that for me, this is probably just a step below taking the plunge and officially using *Steroids*. The funny thing about that though, is that I'll probably be more comfortable about taking them later on. Guess it's just part of the iron game.

These are just my personal thoughts on my own journey. Please share yours too as I know there are a lot of experienced users with good info on this forum.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some of the so called pro hormones are actually fullblown steroids.

The problem with 'real gear' , is that there is a lot of fakes or underdosed gear going around.

At least here in europe, that sucks...

As an example, I got more out of Sd than out of dbol...

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
your "prohormones" are all active. meaning, those are all full blown steroids already

even if you were to get injectable test, youd still need a serm. so it doesnt really make it any easier for you in australia lol

usual reason out here in the states is legality and girlfriend/wife. since this stuff is demonised so badly, women think we will turn into abusive hulks and kill them if we use ped's. and pills are easier to convince than needles

FranARG

Awards
I use PHs because I get them in the States when I travel every few months, and jumping into a plane with steroids, which are illegal in USA, can present a little bit of a problem.

Also, as edje007 said, I live in Argentina and the stuff that we have here is usually fake, underdosed, or not even what you think you are taking. So, PHs are the safer choice for me. If I could get real good AAS in Argentina, I would probably consider taking them.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
At first I used Pro Hormones/Pro Steroids but I figured I may as well go with illegal AAS since I'm gonna shut down my HPTA using both

rphash49

Awards
For me....

1. I'm getting up in age and the thought of my natty test being shut down for 10+ weeks kinda scares me.
2. Finding a legit trusted source.
3. It's illegal

I would probably give aas a 'shot' if it wasn't illegal and I 100% knew my source was solid

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I don't choose PH over steroids.

A lot of PH/DS were created by pharma companies who for whatever reason decided to abandon the project and go back to the drawing board. This isn't to say that there aren't good PH/DS, but many weren't pursued by the pharma companies for various reasons such as toxicity, ineffectiveness, etc.

At least with Dbol, Winny, Anavar, Proviron, etc. you know a lot about them, what to expect, full understanding of their sides, etc. Most of all, they were proven to such an extent they were doctor prescribed.

Most of us run 2-3 cycles per year. I've always been too afraid to possibly waste one of my cycles on a PH when there are very effective AAS available.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
your "prohormones" are all active. meaning, those are all full blown steroids already

even if you were to get injectable test, youd still need a serm. so it doesnt really make it any easier for you in australia lol

usual reason out here in the states is legality and girlfriend/wife. since this stuff is demonised so badly, women think we will turn into abusive hulks and kill them if we use ped's. and pills are easier to convince than needles
There's always the thought of doing tren behind her back and ****ing her brains out for a month and when she says wtf has gotten into you.....you drop the AAS bomb and she's good to go. Will start pinning you herself. True story ;)

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I would love to use aas in combination with phs but sadly I have no aas connect yet

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Because I hate needles. That said, I've taken SD, which is a steroid.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Yea tell me about it I had a beatiful 15 week test cycle planned out starting with a sdmz kicker and guess what I cant get any god damn test
Where do you live that you can't get test?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
NY, im going to be asking around this semester see if I can get a good connect and hopefully run it next year
Lolol your full of sh*t if you can't find juice in NY bro. I can spit and hit 3 dudes that push gear right now.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Lolol your full of sh*t if you can't find juice in NY bro. I can spit and hit 3 dudes that push gear right now.
Yeah in new yawk everybody roids ....cops, doctors, middle school and high school kids, soccer moms lol

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I have noone in my hometown that I can get from tried and noone came through for me back in buffalo where I go to school I know a few people but im not there for another week so I curently have no access to any aas

LordNeckbeard

LordNeckbeard

Awards
Some very interesting replies so far.

Maybe0123, how old are you?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I have noone in my hometown that I can get from tried and noone came through for me back in buffalo where I go to school I know a few people but im not there for another week so I curently have no access to any aas
Where you from?