First PH Cycle (Halodrol)

bustedkunckle

Awards
Here is what I have coming in the mail tomorrow and friday. I would like to start Monday.

LGI Halo-25 (2 bottles)
PCT Assist (120 capsules)
Cycle Assist (240 capsules)
Taurine 500mg (300 capsules)
HCG (I have access to 5000iu/month)
DAA/Natty Test & GH Boosters (A **** ton)

I also have access to pharmaceutical grade HCG. I was planning on incorporating this throughout the entire cycle and slowly tapering off of it during PCT. Thoughts?

What are your recommendations for this cycle?

I don't feel like posting my entire training and diet regiment since this is not the forum for that anyways. But I plan on following stronglifts 5x5 (except with more deadlifting than once a week!) and my diet will be a very clean bulk of 3500 calories.

Thanks,
Nick

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
halo is a great first cycle choice, though its fairly weak id add in nolva or tomaxifen

macdady

macdady

Awards
Yup good first... injecting hcg is not something I would see as necessary. And don't use it in pct either, it will shut you down just like anything else. Use a serm in pct obviously
And we won't plan a cycle for you BTW lol

bustedkunckle

Awards
Yup good first... injecting hcg is not something I would see as necessary. And don't use it in pct either, it will shut you down just like anything else. Use a serm in pct obviously
That is fine. I am not specifically looking for you guys to plan a cycle. More interested in yalls input on the incorporation of HCG. I understand that HCG can shut you down like anything else. However, it is widely used by AAS users for keeping the size of your nads in check throughout a cycle, and assisting in restarting natural T production once the cycle is finished. I see so many mixed opinions about a SERM for a halodrol cycle. It it truly necessary to use a prescription grade SERM for a halodrol cycle considering its mild manner and the OTC PCT supplements I will be using?

Best,
Nick

macdady

macdady

Awards
You won't find me telling you to not use a serm. You can use research chemical serms if you want. But if you have a source to get prescription grade then use that.. and yes they do use HCC on cycle "on" being the key word there. Now I'm not a expert by any stretch of the word bit like you said hrdol is relatively mild so using hcg seems a bit over kill to me. But by all means if you know what your doing with HCg then you could use it, its your balls not mine . But not in pct so if you were to use it you would need to stop it before you start pct, I forget how many days before though.
I'm hoping someone more versed in its use will chime in sooner or later lol

bustedkunckle

Awards
That is fine. I am not specifically looking for you guys to plan a cycle. More interested in yalls input on the incorporation of HCG. I understand that HCG can shut you down like anything else. However, it is widely used by AAS users for keeping the size of your nads in check throughout a cycle, and assisting in restarting natural T production once the cycle is finished. I see so many mixed opinions about a SERM for a halodrol cycle. It it truly necessary to use a prescription grade SERM for a halodrol cycle considering its mild manner and the OTC PCT supplements I will be using?

Best,
Nick

macdady

macdady

Awards
Oh and if you want to get down to bare bones requirements for cycling, your body will recover from your cycle and resume natural production of hormones without any pct at all with most any cycle... BUT you will loose everything you gain from your cycle and have a ****ty time for possibly a few months while your body recalibrates lol. Serms and test boosters and the like are there as a kick start to resume normal functions asap to keep gains and get you Barack up and running

bustedkunckle

Awards
Oh and if you want to get down to bare bones requirements for cycling, your body will recover from your cycle and resume natural production of hormones without any pct at all with most any cycle... BUT you will loose everything you gain from your cycle and have a ****ty time for possibly a few months while your body recalibrates lol. Serms and test boosters and the like are there as a kick start to resume normal functions asap to keep gains and get you Barack up and running
Thank you for clarifying. I am ordering some prescription grade serms right now. I have access to clomid and nolvadex. Which one would better suit the PCT for my halodrol cycle?

Cheers,
Nick

macdady

macdady

Awards
I've only used torem honestly. Lots of people don't like the sides from clomid(look them up if you don't already know) it can turn you into a little bitch during pct lol
Haven't heard a whole lot of negative feedback from nolva
Cant go wrong with either really some people say their balls come back with clomid faster versus nolva . Its all about how your body reacts to it and personal preference

bustedkunckle

Awards
I've only used torem honestly. Lots of people don't like the sides from clomid(look them up if you don't already know) it can turn you into a little bitch during pct lol
Haven't heard a whole lot of negative feedback from nolva
Cant go wrong with either really some people say their balls come back with clomid faster versus nolva . Its all about how your body reacts to it and personal preference
PM Sent. Your insight thus far has been greatly appreciated. Anymore input fellas? I am looking forward to this..

macdady

macdady

Awards
PM Sent. Your insight thus far has been greatly appreciated. Anymore input fellas? I am looking forward to this..
Always good to help someone who will listen instead of argue lol

bustedkunckle

Awards
Always good to help someone who will listen instead of argue lol
My ears are always open to those who have more experience and insight than I do. Gotta be humble in situations like these. It is a shame how bad of a wrap people our age get in these types of communities due to immaturity. I plan on turning this thread into a log of my cycle/training/nutrition experience to share with all of you.

Edit: Macdady- nice profile pic btw haha

macdady

macdady

Awards
My ears are always open to those who have more experience and insight than I do. Gotta be humble in situations like these. It is a shame how bad of a wrap people our age get in these types of communities due to immaturity. I plan on turning this thread into a log of my cycle/training/nutrition experience to share with all of you.

Edit: Macdady- nice profile pic btw haha
Lol the words in it fit me perfectly

bustedkunckle

Awards
No need for HCG on this cycle.
I accept that there is no *need* for HCG on this cycle. However, considering I have access to fresh pharmaceutical grade HCG, would it HURT? I feel that it wouldn't hurt in maintaining the size of my gonads during cycle.

rphash49

Awards
I accept that there is no *need* for HCG on this cycle. However, considering I have access to fresh pharmaceutical grade HCG, would it HURT? I feel that it wouldn't hurt in maintaining the size of my gonads during cycle.
It definitely wouldn't hurt to use on cycle. Simply saying I would hold off and use with a future more aggressive cycle. I've used HCG a few times and with short 6-8 week ph/ds cycles it just seems like more trouble than its worth IMO. My boys shrink down on harsh cycles of compounds like m-sten but with epi which I think is stronger than hdrol I don't lose any size. AAS is a whole different ball game with cycles lasting 12weeks+. If I used AAS I would definitely use HCG.

infraredline

Awards
You could absolutely use hcg on cycle, as others have said it couldn't hurt, run it 1000iu a week from week 2-6 of your cycle.

I would not use nolvadex. Clomid will suffice but torem is better.

Your pct should be as follows:
7-11 clomid 50/25/25/25 or torem 90/60/60/30
7-11 blue up by controlled labs or unleashed by protein factory
7-11 recycle by purus labs or post cycle by protein factory or forged post cycle by transform supplements
7-11 erase by pes (75mg ed) or formastanzol (10 pumps daily)
7-11 d-aspartic acid 3g ed