Retrying PES Erase and DAA

v1rt

Awards
I still have PES Erase capsules and DAA powder. I would like to try it again. Maybe, my intake amount before was incorrect. What would be the ideal dosage for me?

42 yrs old
145-148 lbs
works out 5x a week

Thanks!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you give more information on the previous run? Dosage/length/sides etc.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Welp DAA would be 3g a day
And erase could be between 1 and 3 caps is the recommended dose... I'm sure we've all gone over though, I've done 5 caps a day with no real issues lol

v1rt

Awards
I was taking 3.12g per day and 2 caps of erase. I did the same dosage last night. Should it be good?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Sounds fine to me its all personal preference with the erase

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Do you guys feel like there is a necessity to use an anti-aromatase while also using DAA?Obviously with the increase in testosterone there is the risk of aromatization into estrogen but has anyone actually observed excessive estrogen elevation while using DAA? Just curious because I am considering trying a cycle of DAA

rphash49

Awards
Do you guys feel like there is a necessity to use an anti-aromatase while also using DAA?Obviously with the increase in testosterone there is the risk of aromatization into estrogen but has anyone actually observed excessive estrogen elevation while using DAA? Just curious because I am considering trying a cycle of DAA
I wouldnt use daa without an AI.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Never felt I need to but I do it anyway... done multiple DAA cycles with no AI and never had any high estro symptoms

rphash49

Awards
Never felt I need to but I do it anyway... done multiple DAA cycles with no AI and never had any high estro symptoms
I also did a few runs of daa without an AI a few years ago and didn't have issues but if I ran it today solo I would add an AI. I've read that some individuals that ran daa solo got blood work that showed increases of estrogen equal to or greater than the increase in test.

macdady

macdady

Awards
I also did a few runs of daa without an AI a few years ago and didn't have issues but if I ran it today solo I would add an AI. I've read that some individuals that ran daa solo got blood work that showed increases of estrogen equal to or greater than the increase in test.
Of course they would lol You increase test so there's more to convert

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Was the increase enough to need an ai?
I'm sure that all depends on the individual. Estrogen levels differ for everyone, for some I'm sure it could be an issue, but for those with naturally low estrogen levels, it most likely won't be an issue.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say the use of an AI in conjunction with daa is more to maximize the benefit then to fight estro sides. I rarely hear anyone complaining about estro sides while using stand alone daa.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP you are still leaving out necessary info for us to help you here. Did you experience no change while using that dosing? Were there too many sides? What exactly did you experience or not experience in the first run that you had expected.

I personally run 3 grams daa with 2-3 caps erase spread out throughout the day. Generally I chose EPRO which would be 3 caps erase and added goodies. That is personal preference though. I suggest you stick with your dosing strategy and maybe toy with 3 caps after a week assuming you experience no joint issues.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I would say the use of an AI in conjunction with daa is more to maximize the benefit then to fight estro sides. I rarely hear anyone complaining about estro sides while using stand alone daa.
I beg to differ :D I believe DAA raises estrogen in some, and prolactin in many. And these are people with bloods, not just guessing. I wouldn't use it w/o an AI and probably something for prolactin....but I'm estrogen sensitive up the ying yang to begin with.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I beg to differ :D I believe DAA raises estrogen in some, and prolactin in many. And these are people with bloods, not just guessing. I wouldn't use it w/o an AI and probably something for prolactin....but I'm estrogen sensitive up the ying yang to begin with.
If you struggle with these sides on daa then stay away from gear! Haha. I have issues on gear but nothing at all with daa or test boosters of any sort.

Reactions: mw1
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have PES Erase capsules and DAA powder. I would like to try it again. Maybe, my intake amount before was incorrect. What would be the ideal dosage for me?

42 yrs old
145-148 lbs
works out 5x a week

Thanks!
Have you given this a go yet op? Would love to hear how it went if so. :)

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
since i am unfamiliar, what are the sides of having high prolactin?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Low sex drive too. And yes, contrary to what 'reps who's company sells DAA' would have you believe, DAA does a good job of raising prolactin and/or estrogen in many individuals.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
If you struggle with these sides on daa then stay away from gear! Haha. I have issues on gear but nothing at all with daa or test boosters of any sort.
That makes zero sense.....if you are on gear you most certainly must use an AI or prolactin control with most gear, so the "if you have issues with daa don't do gear" is a nonsense statement...one has nothing to do with the other. This is an OTC testosterone raising product, you should not have to take a goddamn AI and inhibit-p or caber or whatever to go along with it....you do expect to take these with gear. And unless you've been in la-la land the last few years, you should be informed enough to know there are TONS of complaints of gyno and increased prolactin and/or estrogen with DAA usage. Good try at being condescending though.....didn't really work out well for you but......

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Why kind of making me second think using daa in my stack starting this week. The way some of these posts sound in this thread, daa sounds like it has a higher chance of causing unwanted sides over most other test boosters. Mine will be run with erase and forskolin. Still a chance of the unwanted?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Why kind of making me second think using daa in my stack starting this week. The way some of these posts sound in this thread, daa sounds like it has a higher chance of causing unwanted sides over most other test boosters. Mine will be run with erase and forskolin. Still a chance of the unwanted?
You won't know until you try it, everybody is different. Try it and if you get any sides, then discontinue the DAA. If you are stacking with erase that should help with the estrogen sides at least, OTC AI for an OTC test booster....not so sure on erase + AAS or even heavy duty PH/DS. Don't let any of this discourage you, its just a heads up that something might happen....so that you know ahead of time what to look out for.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i wouldnt look at erase along side any aas. But for stacks like these i.figured would be fine.

Amobster

Awards
I had terrible estro sides and the first suicidal thoughts of my life on daa. MUCH worse than on a ph cycle. I'm running it with erase now - we'll se what happens.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I had terrible estro sides and the first suicidal thoughts of my life on daa. MUCH worse than on a ph cycle. I'm running it with erase now - we'll se what happens.
I believe it, I mean the stuff works by crossing the blood-brain barrier, so its believable that you'd get all manner of hormones floating around and possibly some psychological issues in individuals who are susceptible to that type of thing.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAA was terrible for me. Probably some of the worst stuff out there for those of us that have adverse effects from it. Erase always worked really well for me to harden up and get veiny.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Did you take daa with erase? Or.just daa?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Together, Erase alone, and then once I got on TRT I used Erase for a little bit until I got e2 under control.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Together, Erase alone, and then once I got on TRT I used Erase for a little bit until I got e2 under control.
I'm a fan of using 1 cap erase daily on cycle. I tend to be estrogen side prone and notice a difference when not running it for sure.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cap on cycle? I have never heard of anyone having any luck controlling e2 issues on cycle with any over the counter outside of a Formestane td. Erase is pretty mild and really more suitable for giving a slight boost to natty levels. Granted it is great stuff, I am just surprised it does anything for you on cycle- especially at only 1 a day.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cap on cycle? I have never heard of anyone having any luck controlling e2 issues on cycle with any over the counter outside of a Formestane td. Erase is pretty mild and really more suitable for giving a slight boost to natty levels. Granted it is great stuff, I am just surprised it does anything for you on cycle- especially at only 1 a day.
This is in addition to my normal AI regiment. I am by no means suggesting it as a on cycle stand alone. Sorry for the confusion.

Amobster

Awards
As an update I'm 3 wks in to daa + erase and haven't had any negative sides. I'll never run daa without erase again.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I personally really like 6g/DAA a day for a few weeks and then 3g/day for the remaining cycle. I also used DIM and then Erase. Good cycle, felt great and gained muscle and lost fat.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
i only use that stack in PCT.

nothing raises test levels like test.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
i only use that stack in PCT.

nothing raises test levels like test.

That is true but for those that do not have a prescription it requires making the decision to do somethings that carry with them risks. Not everyone is willing to do this.

Slappy244

Slappy244

Awards
That is true but for those that do not have a prescription it requires making the decision to do somethings that carry with them risks. Not everyone is willing to do this.
true. it's a personal decision on how far you're willing to go. there are a few legal SD clones that come close.