Test with everything in it?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post

Ok very good points...Now you need to download an online dictionary to your ipad. Alright I will stop now goodnight.
    I wish I had an iPad! I have an I touch and a droid and a MacBook and a PC laptop....I could download it on one of those... Or perhaps not. Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post

Ok very good points...Now you need to download an online dictionary to your ipad. Alright I will stop now goodnight.
    Lol my god...started with best use of sustanon and somehow got diluted to websters dictionary. Vida, your desperation for an inkling of pull in this argument is amusing, and that's probably a nice word to use. Just give it up man, anabolic knows what the **** he is talking about. And with all your talk of using sus once a week, It seems you're no PA. Or ****ing Webster for that matter.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I have no idea how this conversation got to this point. Sus has prop in it, short acting ester which needs to be Injected EOD at the outside to maintain stable blood levels. Once a week dosing is effing stupid way to run sust. You will never get stable blood levels injecting once a week. Talk about a hormonal roller coaster. For some people to quickly say others need to research I've seen a severe lack of knowledge to back themselves up. Anabolicholic your absolutely right man I agree 100%
    •   

Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

For some reason there is a small contingent of posters who feel the need to be contrary to whatever i post....despite the fact they are 100% wrong. either that or they truly believe what they post? if so....God help them
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.33%

Why then did they create suston? I mean a pharmaceutical company developed a test mix that hasto be shot eod. It has short to long esters to give even blood levels with once every 8 days dosing. Have you read the profile for sustanon?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicHolic View Post
    Does anybody actually use Sustanon by Organon anymore? If not, then the UG formulations were definitely "designed" for the use that I detailed in this very discussion....oooh! gotcha there! lol That being said I used Karachi sust back in the day, and we never injected once per week either, no matter what "that guy who created it" said. I guess the best thing to say would be "kids today!"......" or "Kids today, using design ideas from when they weren't even born!" lol ok I'll stop now....

Just my $.02 here: If a product is designed to do one thing but is found to work in another area, it was still designed for the original use but adopted for use in the other way. That is all.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by stephenj37826 View Post
    Why then did they create suston? I mean a pharmaceutical company developed a test mix that hasto be shot eod. It has short to long esters to give even blood levels with once every 8 days dosing. Have you read the profile for sustanon?
    As vida pointed out it was created as a trt drug to be pinned every 3 weeks or whatever it is but we don't use it for its original purpose, we use it as a steroid and as such dosing is different than trt.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

As vida pointed out it was created as a trt drug to be pinned every 3 weeks or whatever it is but we don't use it for its original purpose, we use it as a steroid and as such dosing is different than trt.
    It's best just to nod your head and not even acknowledge this nonsense anymore let them think they "got the last word" or think they were "right".
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%

This was an amusing argument. Lol and it all started with talk about sust... Lol it's a great product when used correctly and dosed properly. I use it all the time. I really enjoy the gains I get from it. I stack my other supps and i haven't had a problem yet.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.33%

I've used Sus up to 750 mg and once every 8 days I had no " test flu" like when dosing twice per week.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.15%

T-decanate:200mg - Ester weight 65% - Actual Test: 130mg
    T-iscaproate:30mg- Ester weight 75% - Actual Test: 22.5mg
    T-phenylpropionate:40mg- Ester weight 67% - Actual Test: 26.8mg
    T-propionate:30mg- Ester Weight 83% - Actual Test: 25mg
    T-cypionate:50mg- Ester weight 70% - Actual Test: 35mg
    T-enthate:50mg- Ester weight 73% - Actual Test: 36mg

Total actual Test: 275mg/ml pretty standard but blood levels will be all over the place so ED pinning EOD at the very least I would recommend.
    Have a good day!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Dude View Post
    T-decanate:200mg - Ester weight 65% - Actual Test: 130mg
    T-iscaproate:30mg- Ester weight 75% - Actual Test: 22.5mg
    T-phenylpropionate:40mg- Ester weight 67% - Actual Test: 26.8mg
    T-propionate:30mg- Ester Weight 83% - Actual Test: 25mg
    T-cypionate:50mg- Ester weight 70% - Actual Test: 35mg
    T-enthate:50mg- Ester weight 73% - Actual Test: 36mg

Total actual Test: 275mg/ml pretty standard but blood levels will be all over the place so ED pinning EOD at the very least I would recommend.
    A certain contingent on here will never surrender to logic and science but yeah, they must like rollercoaster rides with this EW or E8day or Emonth dosing, this is the reason sust clones suck!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.15%

A certain contingent on here will never surrender to logic and science but yeah, they must like rollercoaster rides with this EW or E8day or Emonth dosing, this is the reason sust clones suck!
    Well pretty hard to argue with exact numbers so lets see what happens.
    Have a good day!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Well pretty hard to argue with exact numbers so lets see what happens.
    They will laugh at you and your scientific explanations and formulas, and proceed to tell you that the sky isn't blue (because some guy from antiquity who claims to have created the sky said so a thousand years ago)
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.15%

They will laugh at you and your scientific explanations and formulas, and proceed to tell you that the sky isn't blue (because some guy from antiquity who claims to have created the sky said so a thousand years ago)
    I am slowly starting to see this pattern with this site.
    Have a good day!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

I am slowly starting to see this pattern with this site.
    hahahaha! It's just a small contingent though....don't throw the site out with the bath water, or something like that
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.15%

Haha fair enough no worse than any where else I have found to post on. Although just out of curiosity why is there such a massive love and following for PH here. I have never seen so many people all for them in one place.
    Have a good day!!!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Haha fair enough no worse than any where else I have found to post on. Although just out of curiosity why is there such a massive love and following for PH here. I have never seen so many people all for them in one place.
    Lotta people don't do test cause its illegal lol so they go for the next best thing... its better to have a place with loads of people well versed in them to educate people about them than to have idiots run around messing themselves up
    Why not zoidberg?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.15%

Fair enough. Guess never thought about that I just hated them messed me up horribly for some reason I don't get half the neg sides I saw from PH.
    Have a good day!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

I think there are a lot of companies that support the board that produce PH...or at least there was...so consequently there is a helluva lot more talk about PH than a site where there are few sponsors who produce PH. Then there is a snowball effect since people will flock to the "PH board" to get PH information....
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Fair enough. Guess never thought about that I just hated them messed me up horribly for some reason I don't get half the neg sides I saw from PH.
    Everyone's different I guess. I'm a little more than half way through my last ever PH and the only problem I'm having is staying hydrated lol(epi) I drink like 3 gallons of water a day and still get dehydrated lol then again I have a physically laborious job so I loose lots of water throughout the day and I cramp up just trying to wipe my damn ass hahaha... its annoying having to stretch before dropping a deuce
    Why not zoidberg?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Everyone's different I guess. I'm a little more than half way through my last ever PH and the only problem I'm having is staying hydrated lol(epi) I drink like 3 gallons of water a day and still get dehydrated lol then again I have a physically laborious job so I loose lots of water throughout the day and I cramp up just trying to wipe my damn ass hahaha... its annoying having to stretch before dropping a deuce
    You sound like a damn little person/Dwarf.....can't even reach around far enough to wipe your ass LMFAO.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.64%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You sound like a damn little person/Dwarf.....can't even reach around far enough to wipe your ass LMFAO.
    Hahaha deff not a little person... Idk I am a little odd though. I always work on my squat form... never thought my ass wiping form needed work
    Why not zoidberg?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.15%

I think there are a lot of companies that support the board that produce PH...or at least there was...so consequently there is a helluva lot more talk about PH than a site where there are few sponsors who produce PH. Then there is a snowball effect since people will flock to the "PH board" to get PH information....
    makes sense
    Have a good day!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Hahaha deff not a little person... Idk I am a little odd though. I always work on my squat form... never thought my ass wiping form needed work
    I got the same effect....couldn't reach around back as well, couldn't wash my hair since my forearms would cramp or pump up too much....ridiculous
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.33%

I didn't say that blend I said sustanon. Totally different blend . This is not aclone of sustanon but just a huge blend of test. I guess pharmaceutical companies don't know what there doing like us bros huh.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.33%

Look up steroid encyclopedia sustanon every 8 days it's not just my observations.

I used sustanon this way and I know my body and have cycled many times. I felt great on a once every 8 days dosage. Maybe everyone responds different. I know my workout partner blows up in a couple weeks and it takes me 6 and we use the same cycles.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.15%

I didn't say that blend I said sustanon. Totally different blend . This is not aclone of sustanon but just a huge blend of test. I guess pharmaceutical companies don't know what there doing like us bros huh.
    No, its a clone of sustanon. Anything with a blend like that is a "clone" of sust, since it was the "original". A clone is not necessarily the exact formula of the original, they usually have some tweaks to them.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

Look up steroid encyclopedia sustanon every 8 days it's not just my observations.

I used sustanon this way and I know my body and have cycled many times. I felt great on a once every 8 days dosage. Maybe everyone responds different. I know my workout partner blows up in a couple weeks and it takes me 6 and we use the same cycles.
    Dude keep punning your sust every 8 days and I'll do ED prop and we will compare results
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%

Pinning*

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone ever try black ace with ephedra in it supposably?
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 10:35 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 12:24 PM
  3. Trenadrol with ephedra in it?
    By Quetzalcoatl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 11:52 AM
  4. Help with MGF (put it in simple terms please)
    By sev1512 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 12:32 AM
  5. is something wrong with this site it says im not logged in but
    By Outside Backer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 05:33 PM