suggestions

ivanvs93

Awards
I'm planning to do a short cycle of testosterone propionate 400mg/week for 5-6 weeks
For only 6 weeks I need a strong pct or I can go with clomid and exemestane only? Or just clomid alone

My bf is 14% but I'm cutting and I'll start in one or two months maybe bf will be at 10-12%

I don't want to go longer than 6 weeks and I don't have the money to do a longer cycle, I only want a boost of 3-5kgs of muscle mass for that cycle

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
Smh

Why a short run, I would run 500mg plus. If your going to shut your self down run a full cycle. What's your goal? If money is an issue switch test prop to test e or c you'll pay about the same 2 vile will give you enough test for 10 week. That should cost you no more than 80$

Scratch,,,,,,,,,,, what are your stats

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm planning to do a short cycle of testosterone propionate 400mg/week for 5-6 weeks
For only 6 weeks I need a strong pct or I can go with clomid and exemestane only? Or just clomid alone

My bf is 14% but I'm cutting and I'll start in one or two months maybe bf will be at 10-12%

I don't want to go longer than 6 weeks and I don't have the money to do a longer cycle, I only want a boost of 3-5kgs of muscle mass for that cycle
I ran a cycle almost identical to this and had great results. Just a quick 4 weeker with no sides and nice gains that I was able to keep about 75% of after cutting. I didn't even need an AI on cycle and used Nolva only as my pct (plus OTC t booster).

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

Is this by chance your first cycle? It just seems really short for someone who knows how prop feels..

ivanvs93

Awards
Is this by chance your first cycle? It just seems really short for someone who knows how prop feels..
Yes is my first cycle, 3 weeks ago I weight 82kgs but I think I'm 83 now (I feel more muscular and with less fat) I'm taking glycobol, creatine, beta alanine, bcca, citrulline, agmatine, betaine, cayenne pepper, nanostim and sometimes hemavol..

ivanvs93

Awards
And I'm training 4 days a week a torso-legs torso-legs with microcycles periodization I eat enough protein enough fat and carbohydrate nearly 2800kcals ed, I want prop because all say that don't have the same side effects of test e but I can get sustanon almost free..