Test e/EQ/Primo/D-bol - Lean Mass Build LOG

itsgroll

Awards
I dont get on forums much, but when I do I log everything that I do and encourage those who follow to provide honest feedback :)

I will keep things very simple:

Current Stats:
5' 8''
195lb
10% BF (using a Bod-Pod)
27yr
Competitive Bodybuilding for 5 years.

This is the start of my off season ( have been rebounding from a show now for 12 weeks so my BF is slowly creeping up), so I am at my lightest now and will plan to do 2 if not 3 more bulk cycles before my next show late summer 2014. I have worked with Hany Rambod in the past for my cycles and have experimented with all sorts of dosages, combos and bridges. This will be a cycle without the influence of his coaching (cant afford coaching every year). This is why I am starting a log and turn to you guys for advice.

Cycle 1 will be a 12 week starting in August using the following:
Wk 1 & 2 Test E 500mg + 200 EQ + 15mg D-bol
Wk 3 - 6 Test E 600mg + 200 EQ + 30mg D-bol
Wk 7 - 12 Test E 100mg + 200EQ + 300mg Primo

AIs on hand will be Nolva and Airimidex, if needed will start at 20-40mg of nolva daily OR .5-1mg Airimidex daily.
Will also be taking liver X, lipid stable, fish oil, D3 & zinc through out the entire cycle

PCT will start 3 days after last Pin:
wk 1 - 3 1000iu Hcg daily + 100mg Clomid daily + 40mg Nolva daily
wk 4 & 5 100mg Clomid daily + 40mg Nolva daily
wk 6 40mg Nolva daily

Blood work will be done 1 week prior to the start of the entire cycle and again 2 weeks POST PCT.

This cycle is meant to keep me lean and hard throughout the summer while stile making solid gains.

My macros will be starting off high and tapering as the Test E dosage goes down.

Depending on how I feel, the dosage of Test and Primo may change from week 6 - 12. I may keep Test E at 300mg rather than go low to only 100mg. But ill make that call when the time comes.

Other gear in my box that I could potential add would be:
Anavar
Clen
Test Sust
Winny Water & Oil
Proviron

My second cycle will be more harsh and start in the winter, kicking it off with Test Cyp/Tren E/Anavar

I WELCOME ANYONE AND EVERYONE'S OPINIONS

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Var at the end>.< on it now and man it's the greatest. Get some pics up here aswell! Anyways I'm fallowing.

itsgroll

Awards
Var at the end>.< on it now and man it's the greatest. Get some pics up here aswell! Anyways I'm fallowing.
Your thinking i should add in anavar on week 6 - 12 after i finish my d-bol kick start? Could be interesting ;)

Yes ill get pics up as well starting in Aug.

itsgroll

Awards
BTW I used 'Anabolics 10th Edition by William Llewellyn' as my research and backbone of this cycle.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this comes harsh but for 5 years of "competitive bodybuilding" this cycle is ****ty.

Flaws IMO :
- long esters are ran for way to short. Especially eq
- eq and test are at a very low dose + ^
-primo is sooo weak that I know of ppl using 800+ mg per week as a cruising dose for 15+ weeks. What I'm sayin - u need a lot more primo and stuff is expensive
-dbol is on low side even tho I've been using 5mg pre wo with nice gains so I understand how the dbol could b beneficial.
-hcg use it mid cycle upto pct and stop it

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
Wait i just reread ur pct

Ur stupid. Lol hcg 1000iu Ed for 3 weeks. And 100mg clomid for 5 weeks straight. Bahahahahhahah

Sorry u need a LOT of research.

I don't even read past the pct. I just felt ur sentences inhibiting my brain processes and corrupting my intelligence.

itsgroll

Awards
Sorry if this comes harsh but for 5 years of "competitive bodybuilding" this cycle is ****ty.

Flaws IMO :
- long esters are ran for way to short. Especially eq
- eq and test are at a very low dose + ^
-primo is sooo weak that I know of ppl using 800+ mg per week as a cruising dose for 15+ weeks. What I'm sayin - u need a lot more primo and stuff is expensive
-dbol is on low side even tho I've been using 5mg pre wo with nice gains so I understand how the dbol could b beneficial.
-hcg use it mid cycle upto pct and stop it
competitive BB for 5 years, NOT using Gear. Was all natural up until last years prep. Thus I am still new at this. What are you recommendations? Delete the Primo and add in something else, Up the EQ to 400mg?

itsgroll

Awards

Ur stupid. Lol hcg 1000iu Ed for 3 weeks. And 100mg clomid for 5 weeks straight. Bahahahahhahah

Sorry u need a LOT of research.

I don't even read past the pct. I just felt ur sentences inhibiting my brain processes and corrupting my intelligence.
How is this terrible? This was a protocol written by William Llewellyn. Instead of being a dick, perhaps you spread your 'wonderful knowledge'. Those who criticize and speak down to others and say "you should do more research" show no class and flaunt that they don't have the true ability to teach or educate and don't have the knowledge.

So....do you want to help out....or just be a ****?

itsgroll

Awards
OK since I got no response, here is another option:

Weeks 1-12
600mg Test E
400mg Deca
6 weeks Kick start of 50mg dbol daily.

Weeks 12-15 Test E 600mg ONLY

Thoughts on my PCT.....

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
What would 200mg eq do for 8 weeks when half life is like 5?
What's the point of using a long test and bumping up and down doses every two weeks? Start at 500 bump to 600 than back to 250 that's all useless.
Forget the steroids how bout that pct????!!!! Hcg... Do u even know what it does? If u do ask urself why he **** would u wann blast the **** out of it during ur post cycle therapy. Do u n ow wat negative feed back is ? Explanation- u shoot 1000mg test today by tomo ur body has picked up the **** load of extra hormone and is Starting a process called negative feed back. It pretty much tells ur brain to tell ur balls to stop making test since there soooo much extra. Now apply that principle to the extremely sensitive FSH and LH hormones in ur body.

Ur not getting responses cuz ur cycle is stupid. U need to start off with some basic cycles and not listen to whoever u mentioned before.

And 5 years of serious natural bbing u should b better than 180 at 10% or whatever stats u gave before did not seem impressive.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I stand corrected 5-8 at 195 10%. Good stats u prob know diet n training but ur gear usage needs a booooooost

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I can see this with great results

500-600mg test e per week
800mg eq
800mg primo
30-50mg dbol first 4-6week

itsgroll

Awards
I stand corrected 5-8 at 195 10%. Good stats u prob know diet n training but ur gear usage needs a booooooost
Yes my training and diet is intense, i agree that i need more knowledge in the use of gear. Hence why I turn to you guys.

itsgroll

Awards
I can see this with great results

800mg eq
800mg primo
Thank You! What would you recommend for any on cycle help as well as my PCT? I have a **** load of HcG, Clomid, Nolva, Proviron & Airimidex.

itsgroll

Awards
What would 200mg eq do for 8 weeks when half life is like 5?
What's the point of using a long test and bumping up and down doses every two weeks? Start at 500 bump to 600 than back to 250 that's all useless.
Forget the steroids how bout that pct????!!!! Hcg... Do u even know what it does? If u do ask urself why he **** would u wann blast the **** out of it during ur post cycle therapy. Do u n ow wat negative feed back is ? Explanation- u shoot 1000mg test today by tomo ur body has picked up the **** load of extra hormone and is Starting a process called negative feed back. It pretty much tells ur brain to tell ur balls to stop making test since there soooo much extra. Now apply that principle to the extremely sensitive FSH and LH hormones in ur body.

Ur not getting responses cuz ur cycle is stupid. U need to start off with some basic cycles and not listen to whoever u mentioned before.

And 5 years of serious natural bbing u should b better than 180 at 10% or whatever stats u gave before did not seem impressive.
I value your opinion and thank you. Now, lets brain storm some ideas for tweaking what seems to be a ****ty cycle. ;)

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
800mg eq
800mg primo

itsgroll

Awards
800mg eq
800mg primo
thanks, what about PCT? keep it simple with just 4 weeks Nolva (40/40/20/20) & Clomid (100/100/50/50) Also starting in week 8 is adding 250-500iu every 3 days of HcG recommended?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Yup that's a crazy PCT for what looks to be a mild/moderate stack of anabolics. Even at cheap online prices, that's like $300 of hcg. 250 iu's e3d from week 4 until pct is plenty fine. Clomid could be half that dosage. Nolva could be tossed and replaced with some DAA and L-Dopa.
My .02

itsgroll

Awards
Yup that's a crazy PCT for what looks to be a mild/moderate stack of anabolics. Even at cheap online prices, that's like $300 of hcg. 250 iu's e3d from week 4 until pct is plenty fine. Clomid could be half that dosage. Nolva could be tossed and replaced with some DAA and L-Dopa.
My .02
More like this
wk 1-12 AAS as stated above
wk 4-14 250 iu HcG E3D
wk 15-18 Clomid (50/50/50/50) + 3g DAA every day.