New to the Game, Help is appreciated

Cease08

Awards
Alright, so as you can see in the title i'm new to the game and need some help. So i went to the nutrizone shop by my house and purchased myself a Super Test by Black Dragon Labs which is supposively all natural. But yet is very close to a ph. So i also purchased a estrogen blocker called Aromanex by black dragon labs, which im not sure if it's all natural or not. but my question is do i take the estrogen blocker at the same time as the Super Test? or do i take the Super Test first for the first month and then the estrogen blocker when i finish the Super TEst.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Super test is not close to a PH lol it is a natural test booster... that being said you can take both products at the same time

rphash49

Awards
Looking at the formula(longjack gives me a little libido boost for example) I can see it boosting libido while using the product but I doubt it will increase your testosterone to any significant levels that would assist in body building

macdady

macdady

Awards
Looking at the formula(longjack gives me a little libido boost for example) I can see it boosting libido while using the product but I doubt it will increase your testosterone to any significant levels that would assist in body building
I've never had any natural test booster work for me(no strength or aggression lol... just make me pimply so I guess technically they worked,
If there was a natural test booster that was close to a pro hormone id be all over that shiz lol

Cease08

Awards
lol... alright just wanted to make sure. Thans a loy for your guys help.