Dymethazine clones?

backatit

backatit

Awards
Sup bruh's. Looking for some recommendations on some legit dymeth clones- I know LGI is good- but everywhere im looking its out. Can anyone suggest some good clones?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At this point LGI is really the only brand i'd buy from with confidence.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Sup bruh's. Looking for some recommendations on some legit dymeth clones- I know LGI is good- but everywhere im looking its out. Can anyone suggest some good clones?
thats probly because lgi has an exclusive deal with one company. youre probly lookin at the wrong stores

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ironflexsupps has a dmz+ msten clone.. not a solo dmz... "AM20" gets you 20% off your total/price

backatit

backatit

Awards
Thanks gents. I will utilize the 20% off if I can't find any LGI

00S4Boy

Awards
thats probly because lgi has an exclusive deal with one company. youre probly lookin at the wrong stores
Nope their out of stock too, first place I checked when he posted this thread, but stock should be returning it's usually only the stano/tvar that's out of stock all the time.

00S4Boy

Awards
The only companies out there to be trusted are PHF/IBE/Celtic Labs, IronMagLabs/Blackstone Labs, LGI, Anteaus/Iron Legion.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only companies out there to be trusted are PHF/IBE/Celtic Labs, IronMagLabs/Blackstone Labs, LGI, Anteaus/Iron Legion.
Really? You stand behind boladrol? Lol...

00S4Boy

Awards
Really? You stand behind boladrol? Lol...
Never ran it heard about the mixed reviews also see people asking about bringing it back. And yes I stand behind an innovative company with some killer market offering not just the same old rehashed bs.

Have you seen their lineup?

PHF
Mentdione
Trendione

PHF Powders
Trestolone Acetate
Desoxytestosterone Acetate
6-Chlorotestosterone Acetate

IBE
Epistane

Celtic Labs
Celtic Halo
Celtic Mass(Superdiol)
Celtic One(M1A)
Celtitren
Trestobol
Epi
Ostabol

Plus their working on a 11keto Halotestin, a 2methyl dbol, a triol 1-test precursor and I'm sure there are ever more projects kept under wraps.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea ive seen celtics lineup. the innovation is incredible, and the marketing is as well. Glad there bringing new compounds to the market.

PHF on the other hand.. i see the betas going wonderful, outside of that; not so much.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I trust SL a little birdie told me all there stuff is tested, and I just happen to have gotten my hands on these... some info was blacked out, but whoever there new source is seems really good... (PS: I am not a rep, just a distributor of information, and I am sure you guys already know who these correspondents are from...)
Uh huh

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
But SL wont even give a COA to a company wanting them to do some contract manuf- that right there is a big red flag
I've spoken with Brett on multiple occasions for a Non-profit I am building, and they maybe a company to keep a eye on/seem to be going about things the right way currently. Also, to my knowledge SL does everything in house, and maybe he simply didn't want to contract anything out, but IDK who or what the conversation was in regards to, so I can't really tell you.

Reactions: mw1