Puberty gyno + low T

paxman1

Awards
I am 25 and I've had gyno for over 5 years. I've never used any hormones or steroids nor have I been treated with any medicines that could interfere with hormones whatsoever. Lately I went on blood tests and got these results:

S-PTH 22 ng/L
s-testosterone 10,8 nmol/L (about 317 ng/dL)
s-lh 1,5 UI/L
s-fsh 2,2 IU/L
s-tsh 2,77 mU/L
s-ft3 5,2 pmol/L
s-ft4 13,6 pmol/L
prolactin (POOL and PEG) around 8,5 ug/L

Since the lower range of testosterone is 10 in the upper is 35, I believe that mine is pretty low.
I'd like to get rid of gyno and increase testosterone to a least a normal level for my age. I've been reading about possible solutions for a while and my idea is to try a stack with Clomid and Nolvadex. Would you recommend me something else?

Your opinions are highly appreciated since I have no experience here. Thank you.

paxman1

Awards
I was at endocrinologist, he was actually the one who put me on these tests, but I wasn't treated at all. He said that testosterone levels are normal for my age and that I won't get aromatase inhibitors because they might cause cancer on prostate in long term. Unfortunately I'm on my own now, his decision is final.

Please see reference values here: wikipedia.org/wiki/Reference_ranges_for_blood_tests
I also have some other blood and urine results (not hormones though), if you are interested in any, I can write their values down for you, but reference values unfortunately aren't provided as well so they need to be checked on wikipedia. But I can say that they were in normal ranges. The only thing that I might forgot is IGF-1 test - I have 292 ug/l.

My gyno is actually not that big, it's a bit bigger on right side, but nothing major. Visually only nipples are bounced out, while ultrasound showed up that I have 3x1 cm gyno on right side but none on the left. But it IS really annoying and can be clearly seen even under T-shirts.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I see. Well I can recommend a Nolva protocol, that would be your best bet. If you're interested in reducing or even eliminating those lumps you'll have to look into Letro

paxman1

Awards
How about arimidex? I'd rather not try Letro for now, I read that it has too much side effects.

paxman1

Awards
Thanks again. Since I've never bought anything alike Clomid and Nolvadex, do you have any ideas where I could get them (on PM)? We don't have any decent resellers in my country...

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again. Since I've never bought anything alike Clomid and Nolvadex, do you have any ideas where I could get them (on PM)? We don't have any decent resellers in my country...
No source requests. It's for everybody's protection. Get a second opinion from another doctor.

paxman1

Awards
Sorry, didn't know that. How about debate around public shops? There are hundreds of sites on Google, I really don't need "private dealer" and top secret source. Unfortunately I'm not sure which one is legit. I heard medicstar is ok?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, didn't know that. How about debate around public shops? There are hundreds of sites on Google, I really don't need "private dealer" and top secret source. Unfortunately I'm not sure which one is legit. I heard medicstar is ok?
No, any source discussion is off limits. This is not the place to verify whether a source is legit whether it appears on google or not. It doesn't matter whether it's private.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Raloxifene for sure.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I've seen studies confirming it's better than nolvadex for gyno reduction.

paxman1

Awards
How about Clomid, for how long and what doses should I take?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've seen studies confirming it's better than nolvadex for gyno reduction.
There are studies supporting this but AI use seems to be a bit better in terms of time to correction of gyno.Edit: or at least that is what the studies I have seen seem to suggest.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Raloxifene is the way to go
Based on? I have seen a few studies that suggest this works but nothing I would consider more affective then something like Letro or the link I posted above? I'm not calling you out just wondering what you base this on?

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Based on? I have seen a few studies that suggest this works but nothing I would consider more affective then something like Letro or the link I posted above? I'm not calling you out just wondering what you base this on?
Same as you and Also Ralox isn't as harsh on our bodies like letro also some guy on another forum was saying how he used Ralox and got rid of his gyno issue so no real hard evidence but IMO letro ****s you too hard to even consider taking it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Nutrition / Health 25
Anabolics 8
Ephedraboy Post Cycle Therapy 18
Ephedraboy Supplements 7