Dbol only cycle, yes or no..
- 07-01-2013, 06:38 PM
- 07-01-2013, 07:26 PM
07-01-2013, 08:29 PM
I agree Test would be good. I got the impression that the OP didn't want to pin, worried about his gf (which he needs to address), etc.
However, if he chooses to run Dbol only, I suggest he would be well served to add Proviron.
But I don't think his first run needs to be 12-16 weeks of Test either. First timers usually see good gains in the 6-10 week range. No need to jump into 16 week cycles. Leave a little room for progression.
Also, all the talk (not necessarily by jiggero, but throughout this thread) about Dbol gains being temporarily is a myth. Water weight gains are temporary. If you control water and estrogen, you can make solid lean mass gains on Dbol. You could even cut with it. You can also bloat up like a dead fish on Test and then lose 70% of your gains.
07-01-2013, 08:51 PM
07-01-2013, 08:59 PM
All good advice, a lot to consider. I suppose I'll do a little more research and decide whats going to work best for me. Thanks for all the advice, fellas
07-01-2013, 09:05 PM
07-01-2013, 09:08 PM
07-01-2013, 09:38 PM
07-02-2013, 01:58 AM
07-02-2013, 09:00 AM
07-02-2013, 09:01 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By StrayDOG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 08-14-2013, 08:41 PM
- By cls6300 in forum BulkingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2013, 09:09 PM
- By jodenem99 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 9Last Post: 02-20-2012, 05:52 PM
- By grngoloco in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-20-2012, 03:57 PM
- By StangBanger in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-28-2011, 01:29 AM