What is everyone running this summer to lean up?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to know what kinda goods everyone is using this summer.
I just got done with a Lean-Cut/Focus stack PCT so I unfortunately won't be able to cycle again til the fall, but I did just finish a two week run with clen and now I'm running Alpha T2 :)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
10 days left of test/tren/mast. It will be 8 weeks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10 days left of test/tren/mast. It will be 8 weeks
Short esters?
That sounds like a decent lean mass cycle. Androgens ftw!
What doses?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Short esters?
That sounds like a decent lean mass cycle. Androgens ftw!
What doses?
No, just tren ace. Test c and mast E but I'm injecting all 3 ed.
My sweet spot (finally) is 420mg wk tren, 500/wk test c, 350/wk mast.
I did higher tren and lower test but I lost my pecker. Now it's back at these mg's

MuscleJ

Awards
I'm running test/tren a/var will be adding Clen in soon

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
just finished 5 weeks of pbold/lean cut and going straight into 4 weeks of epi-andro/msten...

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I just came off of some deca and SD (with trt).............so I'm chillin' OTC style for about 3 months here. ABE, Reduce XT, Erase, Test Factor (the SHBG one), UR Spray and my TRT protocol of course (which includes test, DHT gel and transaderm). Also an amino acid GH concoction as well. So I guess "OTC plus legit Rx" chillin' lol.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
I just came off of some deca and SD (with trt).............so I'm chillin' OTC style for about 3 months here. ABE, Reduce XT, Erase, Test Factor (the SHBG one), UR Spray and my TRT protocol of course (which includes test, DHT gel and transaderm). Also an amino acid GH concoction as well. So I guess "OTC plus legit Rx" chillin' lol.
Jelly.

I'm rolling into week 7 of my test-e 500mg/50mg dbol 5 week kicker cycle.

I just broke 200lbs, up about 20lbs, this morning. Pretty stoked, still around 13% bf. worry about that chit later. Everyone says I look massive; steroid use is obvious. Fuk em.

Also hit my 500lbs deadlift last week

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Epi/Tren/Stanodrol 6 weeks, starting tomorrow!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Everyone says I look massive; steroid use is obvious. Fuk em.
Yep, just sitting around all day watching TV and grazing every time you get up. Steroids make you strong, not lifting.

Hate dem fkers. Do they even lift? Nope

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Jelly.

I'm rolling into week 7 of my test-e 500mg/50mg dbol 5 week kicker cycle.

I just broke 200lbs, up about 20lbs, this morning. Pretty stoked, still around 13% bf. worry about that chit later. Everyone says I look massive; steroid use is obvious. Fuk em.

Also hit my 500lbs deadlift last week
ah yes I recall being in my later 20's and into my 30's using russian dbols, pink thai dbols, any dbols I could get my hands on lol. Good stuff for sure. I tried damn hard to get over 200 on the deca/SD cycle, but the SD just killed my appetite and overall I just couldn't average over 3,500 cals. I need 4,500-5K easy to get to that weight at my height and bone structure. SD sucks like that, It puts on weight but it kills my appetite so I can't get to that next level of calories. Well I ended up putting on muscle and shedding fat, so I recomped instead I suppose....fair enough :D. At 41 I'm happy to shed fat and/or add some quality muscle each cycle, I think I'm leaving bulking up to the younger crowd from here on out.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
8wks in with test e 600mg,deca 400mg, kicked off with 60mg dbol ed. Gettn swole and joints feel great.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are a bunch of hard core sun bitches!

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
22 week test e 600 with 4 week dbol kicker and 12 week deca at end with 8 week. Var finisher

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
22 week test e 600 with 4 week dbol kicker and 12 week deca at end with 8 week. Var finisher
This guy just upped the ante on the hardcore up in here.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Needs moar clenbolone

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
been on 15mg epi for the past ~10 days and took daa in the evening. My reasoning take epi in the morning and have a workout. 16hr later its out the body and should not effect natural test thus daa should work and improve my natural test in theory I should be getting best of both ..... epi for ai/anabolic properties and daa for test.... now does it work not sure my body is pumped and hard but gains not so much I still need to tweak my diet or drop daa and do 30epi for the next 4 weeks..... anyways just sharing

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been on 15mg epi for the past ~10 days and took daa in the evening. My reasoning take epi in the morning and have a workout 16hr later its out the body and should not effect natural test thus daa should work and improve my natural test in theory I should be getting best of both ..... epi for ai/anabolic properties and daa for test.... now does it work not sure my body is pumped and hard but gains not so much I still need to tweak my diet or drop daa and do 30epi for the next 4 weeks..... anyways just sharing
Thanks for sharing. Are you saying you work out 16 hours after your epi dose?
If that's the case, you're not gaining because there is no epi in your bloodstream when you need it the most. You should take it about an hour before you work out, and IMO you need to up the dose and split it up. You're not going to see much from 15mg besides maybe a mild AI effect.

As for your theory on DAA dosage at night, that's actually pretty spot on to how I use it.
DAA should stimulate LH to a degree, thus keeping them (your balls) from becoming completely desensitized on cycle.
You could say, theoretically, using DAA on cycle is like using hcg on cycle. It is nowhere close to hcg in that regard but I feel it does help. Also, FADOGIA, go buy some and use it the same way. It does the same thing. It is my favorite support supplement.

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Thanks for sharing. Are you saying you work out 16 hours after your epi dose?
If that's the case, you're not gaining because there is no epi in your bloodstream when you need it the most. You should take it about an hour before you work out, and IMO you need to up the dose and split it up. You're not going to see much from 15mg besides maybe a mild AI effect.

As for your theory on DAA dosage at night, that's actually pretty spot on to how I use it.
DAA should stimulate LH to a degree, thus keeping them (your balls) from becoming completely desensitized on cycle.
You could say, theoretically, using DAA on cycle is like using hcg on cycle. It is nowhere close to hcg in that regard but I feel it does help. Also, FADOGIA, go buy some and use it the same way. It does the same thing. It is my favorite support supplement.
My bad I did not put period between workout and 16. I take epi and workout about one hour later.

yowler99

yowler99

Awards
4 weeks of super-dmz and 4 weeks of epistane with cycle assist, liv 52 with Clomid and nolva(maybe nolva)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
been on 15mg epi for the past ~10 days and took daa in the evening. My reasoning take epi in the morning and have a workout. 16hr later its out the body and should not effect natural test thus daa should work and improve my natural test in theory I should be getting best of both ..... epi for ai/anabolic properties and daa for test.... now does it work not sure my body is pumped and hard but gains not so much I still need to tweak my diet or drop daa and do 30epi for the next 4 weeks..... anyways just sharing
This concept does not work like youre hoping.....

AT50

AT50

Awards
Started off week 1-4 with TestP 100mg EOD, NPP 100mg EOD
Week 5-12 TestP 100mg EOD, TrenA 100mg EOD

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Pct currently but in the fall this :

Hgh
Mgf
Igf
Ghrp 6
Cjc

Along with :

Test
Deca or EQ
Mast.

Lots of research to do still but who's excited? This guy!!!

backatit

backatit

Awards
Test c 1 gram, Exem-25mg, Dymeth 40 mg and epi at the tail end

Lean gains diet- and Jbryns brain

Yuhhhh :)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or just use hcg on cycle since it is legal to purchase in the States (I'm assuming you live in the U.S.)

Remember, Epi has a half-life of what, 8 hours? Or is it 12?

Either way, you could be correct about running 15mg only in the AM since 16 hours later you'd only have roughly 3.75mg of Epi in your system. Possibly less than a milligram by next morning...

It might work. Who knows. I'd feel more confident about the plan with actual hcg though rather than DAA.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do EQ all the way. I did that same combo and it was awesome for strength, vascularity and sex drive.

You should break 30lb gains from that cycle with all those appetite-increasing drugs, lol.

backatit

backatit

Awards
This looks tasty, and scary at the same time.
It's the dnp that scares me
yep DNP is an intense compound- but I have read and read and read on it- and it actually has some "health" benefits. It destroys free radicals and reduces cell growth...

im running it super low though- for 10 days- might log

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep DNP is an intense compound- but I have read and read and read on it- and it actually has some "health" benefits. It destroys free radicals and reduces cell growth...

im running it super low though- for 10 days- might log
Interesting. Srs.