SD cycle...no rebound gyno this time please!

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Thinking bout starting an SD cycle in a couple weeks. But Since i already have a small gyno lump remaining, im def a bit worried bout the rebound gyno, which got me months after the cycle last time.

Dont want to run Stano again b/c the aggression and hair loss were really bad for me. Being mad all day long and constantely arguing with people sucks!

ANything else i can run with it to help with rebound gyno??

If not, how bout doing solo Nolva pct, then followed by either letro or erase for 4-6 weeks after pct if i need it?? Any better ideas??

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Run letro during the cycle and into pct.

Run nolva for pct, along side the letro.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Run letro during the cycle and into pct.

Run nolva for pct, along side the letro.
Can you explain why i should run letro during cycle and pct?

Gyno has never been a problem for me on cycle or pct, it always after pct has ended that it creeps up. Happened to me for both SD and UD. UD was right after pct, SD was months after.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
I should also add that i recently ran letro for the gyno. It shrunk it alot, but i still have a small lump. Letro doesn't fully remove it for me, just shrinks it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Can you explain why i should run letro during cycle and pct?

Gyno has never been a problem for me on cycle or pct, it always after pct has ended that it creeps up. Happened to me for both SD and UD. UD was right after pct, SD was months after.
On phone, do whatever you want thats my advice.