Nolva or Rebound during cycle for existing gyno

Viper21

Awards
Hey,

I'm preparing my superdrol cycle, and would like to add in something to make sure my pre-existing gyno doesn't flare up.

What would be recommended, low dose Liquid Nolva 20mgs, or 2-3 caps of Rebound XT everyday.

And for PCT following a 3-4 week cycle,
Nolva or Rebound XT, or used in conjunction??
nolva in the morning at 40mgs, and 3 caps of rebound xt before bed?

Thanks for any input.

Mike

jeffxx

Awards
have tried to use nolva against pre existing gyno and it didnt help. hearing fantastic things about rebound for gyno but bad for cholesterol. ask someone else but maybe you can run both nolva and rebound during pct?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
if its just the SD you shouldnt have any problems a 20mg dose of nolva should do the trick just to make sure nothing happens.

But if you add 4ad or any aromatising compound I would run both, rebound will skew your lipids but nolva along side it will take care of that.

Viper21

Awards
if its just the SD you shouldnt have any problems a 20mg dose of nolva should do the trick just to make sure nothing happens.

But if you add 4ad or any aromatising compound I would run both, rebound will skew your lipids but nolva along side it will take care of that.
Thanks for the reply,

I'm running SD stand alone and maybe m5aa pre workout here and there. nolva it is.

How about PCT, nolva with Rebound? or just one or the other?

jeffxx

Awards
I'd like to know the right answeer to this myself. I wanted to run rebound this summer because of pre existing gyno. I also was thinking about a superdrol cycle but I definitely would be taking nolva for pct. How would you run nolva and rebound together for pct

DamianL

Awards
I'm running SD alone at 20 mgs a day and I had a gyno scare. My nipples got extremely puffy and sore. I started Rebound at 3 caps a day, and after 3 days it had gone away. I'm on day 5 and I'm tapering down to 2 pills for a few days, then 1 pill a day for the rest of the cycle, and for a few weeks afterwards. I thought this couldn't happen from SD, but it did. Everyone should have this stuff on hand even if just using SD as a standalone.

jeffxx

Awards
Weird, I thought superdrol had anti-e properties in it.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
for pct nolva alone would suffice but if you have rebound that would work for even better recovery as well. just use a low dose of rebound during pct if stacking nolva with it. and be sure to extend the nolva out past the rebound for a week because of the possible rebound of estrogen that the AI can cause.

thanatopsis

Awards
  • Established
So is taking a supp like Rebound XT DURING the Superdrol cycle highly recommended?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So is taking a supp like Rebound XT DURING the Superdrol cycle highly recommended?
No, SD is a not a wet AS. And RXT will drive estrogen to the ground and screw up your health big time on-cycle.

DamianL

Awards
so taper down the rebound and add nolva, or just stop the rebound all together?