help... weird sides

cobain67

Banned
Awards
I am on the 3rd week of a M14add, 1-t, Syngex II stack and today I have felt terrible. I feel dizzy and like I am going to pass out. I also have really dark circles under my eyes... what could be causing this? I just started feeling this way after my workout. I added NO-Xplode to my supplements today, but could that cause it? plz help

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I am on the 3rd week of a M14add, 1-t, Syngex II stack and today I have felt terrible. I feel dizzy and like I am going to pass out. I also have really dark circles under my eyes... what could be causing this? I just started feeling this way after my workout. I added NO-Xplode to my supplements today, but could that cause it? plz help
Though I don't know an explanation for the dark circles, I can tell you for certain that NO-Xplode can cause dizziness and a bit of a feeling like you have an inner ear problem. The trick is lower the amount you are using, at least until you get a tolerance. Provided that these are your only symptoms, I would look at the NO-X first. Stop it and see how you feel tomorrow. If you have a way to check your blood pressure, it might be a good idea to make sure you are not too low.

cobain67

Banned
Awards
I feel kindof sick to my stomach... I have take NO-Xplode before, and was fine... I feel like I am going to pass out. I am getting really worried and may quit my cycle.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Drop the NO-Xplode, see how you feel.

You could just be coming down with the flu or something....

O14

cobain67

Banned
Awards
I have stopped taking Xplode, and I will see how things go... I woke up this morning feeling slightly better, although my throat is sore now..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I felt crappy on my m1,4 AD and Sledge Test cycle. Shortness of breath, total lack of endurance, actually got weaker mid cycle for a spell. I ended up getting not one but 2 colds during the 8 week cycle.

I'm certain I was overtrained for most of the cycle so that may have contributed to the colds but the sides felt similar to m1T. Had some wild weight fluctuations in the first 2 weeks of PCT. Ended at a very bloated 200 and now, 10 days later after lean xtreme and clen I'm holding at 186...but still look better than when the cycle started (182).

NO-Xplode is pretty potent stuff..especiallyif you are not used to stims. It can keep me awake all night if I take it mid day.

cobain67

Banned
Awards
I am on day 18 and have gained 15.5lbs so far, every day I gain at least 1/2lb. I feel fat right now, but I hope its just water. My strength is constantly improving as well, but my endurance sucks. I stopped doing cardio for 2 weeks and tried this morning, could barely squeeze out a noteworthy session and I was out of breath and sweating early on.

About the NO-Xplode, I have been taking my M14add with 1/2c grapefruit juice, so it may be amplifying the NO-Xplode effects, as the only way I could sleep last night was by taking sleeping medication after tossing and turning for 4 hours!