test only1500mg vs test500mg+anadrol which one better ?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Aryon View Post
    If you need 1500 to grow at 180 lbs (and you're not 5'2"), then your problem lies with your diet and training
    I'm 5'5" hovering around 200 lbs. And I'm on a trt maintenance dose. I suggest you take an honest look at the rest of what you're doing, food, rest, training. I see no reason to go to 1500 a week, ever. There's a point of diminishing returns, what dis your other cycles look like, how long, gear used, and your stats, age, weight, and what's your diet look like? Post up be honest, at least you're in the right place to get good info, don't rely on bro-science. Were here to help, let us.

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    500mg/week, 12 weeks

    50mg abombs + 20mg Sd kick start first 4 weeks.

    Nothing will come close.

    Have I done this? Not yet. But I know people who have.

    Maybe bump the test up to 750 the last 8 weeks.
    Why did u have to make me wet? Now I gotta clean myself up smh.

  3. 1500 mg trib and a new diet/training routine should probably do the job.

  4. lower test to 800 + add another compound
    •   
       


  5. Biggest differences between abombs and dbol? Dry vs wet? Jw

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    Biggest differences between abombs and dbol? Dry vs wet? Jw
    Both wet, abombs r stronger and more hepatoxic.

  7. 180 pounds and wants to run 1500 test a week? Is this guy for real?? Lol

  8. Abombs are a dht derivative. Non aromatizable.

    Dbols are test derivatives, aromatizable.

    Both are considered wet.

  9. I know ıts so stupid but I want to know what happens at 1500mg test ? Anything macigal happens at that dosage?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by canberk1188 View Post
    I know ?ts so stupid but I want to know what happens at 1500mg test ? Anything macigal happens at that dosage?
    A lot of side effects. With 1500mg of test its gonna b hell to control estrogen and your blood pressure.

  11. Thanks for helping me out I will go for 500mgtest and drol. I loved this forum so much.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by canberk1188 View Post
    Thanks for helping me out I will go for 500mgtest and drol. I loved this forum so much.
    Good idea. We were just looking out for your health bro. R u gonna log the cycle?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    You're probly right. If u need that much test u better b going for a pro card.
    I have a friend that used that much but the again he weighs 340 and competes nationally in strongman competitions.......i think op needs to do some more research before his fith cycle.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bigt405 View Post
    I have a friend that used that much but the again he weighs 340 and competes nationally in strongman competitions.......i think op needs to do some more research before his fith cycle.
    1500mg isnt that much from what I heard. Greg kovacs used to take 5000mg years ago.But then again it isnt needed for who doesnt compete.

    But I can assure you there are many people taking beetwen 2000 to 6000mg range.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by canberk1188 View Post

    1500mg isnt that much from what I heard. Greg kovacs used to take 5000mg years ago.But then again it isnt needed for who doesnt compete.

    But I can assure you there are many people taking beetwen 2000 to 6000mg range.
    And Greg weighed well over 300 lbs too........no one under 200 lbs needs anywhere nere that much.

  16. YouTube "bostin loyd" click on his "untold truth epidose #3"

  17. YouTube search "bostin loyd" and click on his "untold truth epidose #3"
    There this "kid" lists all AAS/Orals he was on in depth (30min vid) leading into his contest. He was 1500mg test throughout along with about 15 other things.

  18. Greg weighted 400lbs with his clothes in his prime. There are rumors he is taking 5000mgtest weekly. But I never liked his physique.
    TOO wide waist line,lots of water retention, etc

  19. Some of the pro's so secretive about what they took.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by canberk1188 View Post
    Greg weighted 400lbs with his clothes in his prime. There are rumors he is taking 5000mgtest weekly. But I never liked his physique.
    TOO wide waist line,lots of water retention, etc
    Dude has some weird as hell nipples...

  21. What are you thinking about Dan Duchaines dose related muscle growth? He is saying IF someone go over 10.000 AS per week another growth pathway open.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Dude has some weird as hell nipples...
    His name once appeared in rackettering. I will afraid ıf someone like him comes my store to racket mee!!!

  23. I think aas related growth isnt IGF related. From my last cycle my ıgf levels were not elavated so much.But I gained good 20 pounds.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. r4w which ones better?
    By sanchezgreg18 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 07:09 PM
  2. Rize2 vs Quick Fix which seems better
    By socal101 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 02:57 PM
  3. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 07:04 PM
  4. which one better 3ad or hdrol?
    By kaxen in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 10:13 AM
  5. E....Max LMG Vs. Ergomax LMG.... Which is better????
    By desertrider in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 11:41 PM
Log in
Log in