test only1500mg vs test500mg+anadrol which one better ?

canberk1188

Awards
I am thinking of doing a bulking cycle this month.

Which one is better for gaining mass?

1500MG test stand alone for 12 weeks or

500mg test12 weeks+4weeks of anadrol?

canberk1188

Awards
Well 1500mg/week is stupid, tell me what that is a typo?
It isnt stupid mate If you are using test only you need do to use high dosages for bulk. I am thinking of bulking dirty.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
It isnt stupid mate If you are using test only you need do to use high dosages for bulk. I am thinking of bulking dirty.
What do you use for an ai and how high do you dose that when you run 1500/week?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
1500mg definitely seems unnecessary. Idk how big u r though and if you're a powerlifter or BBer, but what's your reasoning for this? I mean I understand if you're like 250 already and wanna b an IFBB pro but idk if that's the case.

MuscleJ

Awards
1500 is more than enough. What did you run your last test cycle at?

Sulor32

Sulor32

Awards
WOW 1500mg/week relax dude, only use half of that.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1500mg isnt that crazy or unheard of... I know someone personally who ran 2000mg per week with nothing else. But unless your competing at a top amateur level or above 750-1000mg is more than enough IMO

MuscleJ

Awards
1500mg isnt that crazy or unheard of... I know someone personally who ran 2000mg per week with nothing else. But unless your competing at a top amateur level or above 750-1000mg is more than enough IMO
I know a guy and his cousin has a nephew that has a best friend that goes to this gym and knows this guy that runs 2000mg a week, Come on buddy that is on the side of unheard of when your asking for advice they usually have blood work getting don't and this OP I bet has none of this.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I know a guy and his cousin has a nephew that has a best friend that goes to this gym and knows this guy that runs 2000mg a week, Come on buddy that is on the side of unheard of when your asking for advice they usually have blood work getting don't and this OP I bet has none of this.
You're probly right. If u need that much test u better b going for a pro card.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I don't think the op is competing and he weighs 180 pounds, really 500 or 750 of test with dbol is a better choice than 1500 of just test.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah I don't think the op is competing and he weighs 180 pounds, really 500 or 750 of test with dbol is a better choice than 1500 of just test.
Lmao 180 pounds and he thinks he needs 1500mgs of test?!?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
This question proves what I knew all along.....people treat this shyt like its candy or potato chips.

Aryon

Aryon

Awards
If you need 1500 to grow at 180 lbs (and you're not 5'2"), then your problem lies with your diet and training

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1500 mgs for 12 weeks is a way stronger cycle. What did you run before? A gram a week should be plenty. The extra 500mgs would probably just be wasted. You can only grow so fast. Alot of people on here are going to tell you that is way to much even. But speaking from 1st had experience 1000 is way stronger than 500mgs a week. I never went higher cause the results were already insane and like I said you can only grow so fast. Keep in mind I was 262lbs when I was running a gram.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
1500 mgs for 12 weeks is a way stronger cycle. What did you run before? A gram a week should be plenty. The extra 500mgs would probably just be wasted. You can only grow so fast. Alot of people on here are going to tell you that is way to much even. But speaking from 1st had experience 1000 is way stronger than 500mgs a week. I never went higher cause the results were already insane and like I said you can only grow so fast. Keep in mind I was 262lbs when I was running a gram.
262lbs vs 180lbs...

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
1500 is definitely not unheard of. But, probably not necessary. What did your past cycles look like?

Doing a more conservative test dose and adding another injectable would probably be a better option.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
500mg/week, 12 weeks

50mg abombs + 20mg Sd kick start first 4 weeks.

Nothing will come close.

Have I done this? Not yet. But I know people who have.

Maybe bump the test up to 750 the last 8 weeks.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
500mg/week, 12 weeks

Nothing will come close.

That sounds juicy ^

This thread makes me sad though

Massiah

Awards
If you need 1500 to grow at 180 lbs (and you're not 5'2"), then your problem lies with your diet and training
I'm 5'5" hovering around 200 lbs. And I'm on a trt maintenance dose. I suggest you take an honest look at the rest of what you're doing, food, rest, training. I see no reason to go to 1500 a week, ever. There's a point of diminishing returns, what dis your other cycles look like, how long, gear used, and your stats, age, weight, and what's your diet look like? Post up be honest, at least you're in the right place to get good info, don't rely on bro-science. Were here to help, let us.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
500mg/week, 12 weeks

Nothing will come close.

Why did u have to make me wet? Now I gotta clean myself up smh.

Mag1234

Awards
1500 mg trib and a new diet/training routine should probably do the job.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Biggest differences between abombs and dbol? Dry vs wet? Jw

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
180 pounds and wants to run 1500 test a week? Is this guy for real?? Lol

canberk1188

Awards
I know ıts so stupid but I want to know what happens at 1500mg test ? Anything macigal happens at that dosage?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I know ?ts so stupid but I want to know what happens at 1500mg test ? Anything macigal happens at that dosage?
A lot of side effects. With 1500mg of test its gonna b hell to control estrogen and your blood pressure.

canberk1188

Awards
Thanks for helping me out I will go for 500mgtest and drol. I loved this forum so much.

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
You're probly right. If u need that much test u better b going for a pro card.
I have a friend that used that much but the again he weighs 340 and competes nationally in strongman competitions.......i think op needs to do some more research before his fith cycle.

canberk1188

Awards
I have a friend that used that much but the again he weighs 340 and competes nationally in strongman competitions.......i think op needs to do some more research before his fith cycle.
1500mg isnt that much from what I heard. Greg kovacs used to take 5000mg years ago.But then again it isnt needed for who doesnt compete.

But I can assure you there are many people taking beetwen 2000 to 6000mg range.

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
1500mg isnt that much from what I heard. Greg kovacs used to take 5000mg years ago.But then again it isnt needed for who doesnt compete.

But I can assure you there are many people taking beetwen 2000 to 6000mg range.
And Greg weighed well over 300 lbs too........no one under 200 lbs needs anywhere nere that much.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
YouTube "bostin loyd" click on his "untold truth epidose #3"

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
YouTube search "bostin loyd" and click on his "untold truth epidose #3"
There this "kid" lists all AAS/Orals he was on in depth (30min vid) leading into his contest. He was 1500mg test throughout along with about 15 other things.

canberk1188

Awards
Greg weighted 400lbs with his clothes in his prime. There are rumors he is taking 5000mgtest weekly. But I never liked his physique.
TOO wide waist line,lots of water retention, etc

canberk1188

Awards
Some of the pro's so secretive about what they took.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Greg weighted 400lbs with his clothes in his prime. There are rumors he is taking 5000mgtest weekly. But I never liked his physique.
TOO wide waist line,lots of water retention, etc
Dude has some weird as hell nipples...

canberk1188

Awards
What are you thinking about Dan Duchaines dose related muscle growth? He is saying IF someone go over 10.000 AS per week another growth pathway open.

canberk1188

Awards
I think aas related growth isnt IGF related. From my last cycle my ıgf levels were not elavated so much.But I gained good 20 pounds.