July PH cycle

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm starting to plan out my July cycle. I'm thinking SD-10 by LGI. This will be the third time in the past 6 years that I will have ran super. I have had good success in the past but would like to stack it with a test base and possibly bridge it into some epi. I'm looking for some ideas from you guys on both a good test base (thinking of rs transaderm) and also how to set up the dosing for the bridge.

I am new here so here ya go. I am 30 years old, 6'3", 196 lbs with 12% bf. I have been lifting for 11-12 years and have improved from super skinny 146 lbs to 196 lbs in the last 10 years. I hope to get to 230 lbs someday so my goals are all about bulking. I have some pro hormone use over the last 5 years including: stano drol, furazadrol, hemadrol, epistane, 4-ad and superdrol. For PCT I always run Nolvadex and have it on hand at all times, usually stack it with DAA and erase. I take advanced cycle support by IML on and off cycle.

Thanks for any recommendations. I want to learn and be successful and I look to you guys as the experts.

goat23

goat23

Awards
I really didn't like that brand of superdrol but I'm biased towards the beast

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
The only reason I through out that brand is because I have 2 bottles sitting waiting. I haven't used LGI superdrol yet, what was it you didn't like about it (if its garbage I won't take it). I would gladly try beastdrol but with the last ban I'm out of luck. Anything that you would recommend to run instead that would yeild similar results? Thoughts on a test base product?

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
The only reason I through out that brand is because I have 2 bottles sitting waiting. I haven't used LGI superdrol yet, what was it you didn't like about it (if its garbage I won't take it). I would gladly try beastdrol but with the last ban I'm out of luck. Anything that you would recommend to run instead that would yeild similar results? Thoughts on a test base product?
Stick with LGI, very reputable company.

Reactions: ccp
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lgi is a reputable company. Haven't got anything bunk or heard anything neg about them.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Cool I'll stick to the SD-10. What are some thoughts on bridging to epi 2a,3a by vital labs? I'm not stuck on that idea just a thought. Any advice for the best test base? I usually run stano for lethargy but not sure is it is the best fit for this cycle.

gymguy21

Awards
Cool I'll stick to the SD-10. What are some thoughts on bridging to epi 2a,3a by vital labs? I'm not stuck on that idea just a thought. Any advice for the best test base? I usually run stano for lethargy but not sure is it is the best fit for this cycle.
If you are set on doing a bridge I would make sure to run some tudca since they are both methyl's. I know Stano isn't exactly a test base but it has helped with some of the lethargy that I experienced my first time around with hdrol.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Good call on the extra support! I'm hoping LGI comes out with Damage Control by July .... Problem solved!

gymguy21

Awards
Good call on the extra support! I'm hoping LGI comes out with Damage Control by July .... Problem solved!
Yeah I learned a lot from my first cycle. And proper supports and preparation for the cycle is always a good thing. Yeah I definitely want to hit up some LGI Damage Control when it comes out for sure.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
If I decide to bridge to epi would this be legit?

SD----- 20/20/20/0
Epi----- 00/00/20/30/30/30

Test base?

Advanced cycle support/ extra liver supports 2 week pre load/ during cycle/ post cycle

Post cycle
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
Erase - 00/00/75/75/75/75
DAA - 3/3/3/3/3/3grams

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree here. Currently running Stano 200 with hdrol and feel great
I'm running this same exact stack in July both from lgi but also adding some lean cuts :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

SD----- 20/20/20/0

Test base?

Advanced cycle support/ extra liver supports 2 week pre load/ during cycle/ post cycle

Post cycle
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
DAA - 3/3/3/3/3/3grams
I wouldn't bridge. You can run what I ran in the winter.
Sd-20-20-20-20
Stano-800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000/1200/1200
One of the best cycles I've ran.

Also there's good results on running sd at 10mg for 6 weeks. Just a suggestion there. I've never personally done it but I might in the future.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
That does look nice.... I love how I feel on stano. I do have LGI Stano on had as well so this would be an easy set up. Anybody else want to throw out some options?

gymguy21

Awards
Sd-20-20-20-20
This cycle setup looks pretty solid and is along the same lines as my fall bulk cycle layout that I was thinking about.
Just curious what your gains were like with this setup

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That does look nice.... I love how I feel on stano. I do have LGI Stano on had as well so this would be an easy set up. Anybody else want to throw out some options?
It sure does lol. Go for it!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This cycle setup looks pretty solid and is along the same lines as my fall bulk cycle layout that I was thinking about.
Just curious what your gains were like with this setup
I loved it. Hardly got any lethargy too. I don't remember exactly, but it was around 17lbs and i kept 12lbs during and after pct. I started at 178lbs and went up to 190 and stood at 190 through pct and all winter. I'm cutting now and im at 184 with a lot more solid muscle. In July going with H-Drol, lean cuts, and stano :) for a lean summer cut

goat23

goat23

Awards
Not knocking lgi!! Lol I'm on their alpha 1 but I've had better results off different sd such as beast and brute,I still gained but just at a slower pace saying that it could of been a number of differing factors.only way to know mate is to give her a whirl : ) everyone responds differently

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Sd-20-20-20-20

Also there's good results on running sd at 10mg for 6 weeks. Just a suggestion there. I've never personally done it but I might in the future.
When you run stano that high how do you dose it? I've only ran up to 800 and I have just spread it out through the day. Sounds like I'm missing out on some magic.

gymguy21

Awards
When you run stano that high how do you dose it? I've only ran up to 800 and I have just spread it out through the day. Sounds like I'm missing out on some magic.
I just dose 400mgs in the AM and 600mgs with my pre-workout dose. And when I up to 1200 mgs per day it'll be 600 mgs Am and 600 mgs pre-workout.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For ex;
400mg am 400mg pre workout
400mg am 600mg pre workout
400mg am 200mg 4 hours later and 600mg pre workout.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
I like it. Thanks for the info!! I think I'll run it the same way you did, hell I already have the stuff!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it. Thanks for the info!! I think I'll run it the same way you did, hell I already have the stuff!
No problem buddy. Anytime. You going to love it.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Sd-20-20-20-20

So I'm planning on the above stack in July. I just noticed that the planet has the new dermacrine. What do you guys think about throwing this in to the mix? Too much? Or super cool?

gymguy21

Awards
So I'm planning on the above stack in July. I just noticed that the planet has the new dermacrine. What do you guys think about throwing this in to the mix? Too much? Or super cool?
I would say if you want to run dermacrine then you wouldn't necessarily need to run stano. Its up to you, I'm loving Stano right now at 1g. I haven't personally run dermacrine but heard it good for lethargy as well.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
That's kind of what I was thinking too. But with the way dermacrine converts, I was wondering if it would add more of test base feel along the DHT feel from stano. Does that make any sense or am I just making s**t up now?

gymguy21

Awards
That's kind of what I was thinking too. But with the way dermacrine converts, I was wondering if it would add more of test base feel along the DHT feel from stano. Does that make any sense or am I just making s**t up now?
I would say run one or the other. But I don't have any experience with dermacrine just Stano.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halfhuman, any thoughts on adding the dermacine?
I wouldn't use both. No need to. To me I love stano, it keeps energy levels up and it dries you out nicely. If you have the funds go ahead and buy it for a future run. Ik If I have extra funds I always buy ahead.

Dermacrine is good too lol. I'll go with stano.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. I think I will buy a couple bottles and run it with some PMAG or something someday.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

SD----- 20/20/20/0

Test base?

Post cycle
Nolva - 20/20/10/10
DAA - 3/3/3/3/3/3grams

Better would be 4 weeks of epi @ 50mg bridged with 30mg of Sd for 2-3 weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say if you want to run dermacrine then you wouldn't necessarily need to run stano. Its up to you, I'm loving Stano right now at 1g. I haven't personally run dermacrine but heard it good for lethargy as well.
Dermacrine sucks.

Ephedra works best.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sd-20-20-20-20

Both good recommendations.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks of epi is stupid.

Better would be 4 weeks of epi @ 50mg bridged with 30mg of Sd for 2-3 weeks.
I had 4 weeks in there with the overlap....... But doesn't matter. That idea is out and halfhuman's cycle is in. What don't you like about dermacrine? I have never ran it but I have read a lot about how people love it. I am definitely sticking with stano for this run but your opinion will be heard for future cycles.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had 4 weeks in there with the overlap....... But doesn't matter. That idea is out and halfhuman's cycle is in. What don't you like about dermacrine? I have never ran it but I have read a lot about how people love it. I am definitely sticking with stano for this run but your opinion will be heard for future cycles.
Fixed,
Too much estrogen with dhea.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
So I'm getting everything prepped and ready for my July start date. Still planning on the superdrol/stanodrol stack above. Picked up some LGI Damage Control and pct is on hand. Wanted to check with you guys and see if you thought that there would be any benefit in adding something in to run along side the last 4 weeks of stano? If so throw out some ideas.

gymguy21

Awards
So I'm getting everything prepped and ready for my July start date. Still planning on the superdrol/stanodrol stack above. Picked up some LGI Damage Control and pct is on hand. Wanted to check with you guys and see if you thought that there would be any benefit in adding something in to run along side the last 4 weeks of stano? If so throw out some ideas.
Hey man do you know if the Damage Control profile they have listed is per pill or per serving?

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any thoughts on adding in another compound for those last four weeks to run with the stano?

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Some other thought I had. Would there be a benefit to bridge into 4 andro rx or possible bridge into something that will complement the last four weeks of stano. I would like to bridge into something like mechabol but seems like it might be a bit much.

ccp

ccp

Awards
  • Established
Went in today and got some blood drawn. Should have the results next week just to check on everything and see where I'm at before the start of the superdrol cycle. I've got everything else ready to go and i'm super stoked!

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any thoughts on adding in another compound for those last four weeks to run with the stano?
M-sten, stronger than most pH with less sides. I love it!

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Sd-20-20-20-20

I'm running sd 10 mg for 6 weeks for the second time...some of the best results I've gotten from a cycle...IMO...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running sd 10 mg for 6 weeks for the second time...some of the best results I've gotten from a cycle...IMO...
You one of many who loves it. I might give that a run around sept and see how that goes. Just SD?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Otheridstaken Cycle Logs 0
Otheridstaken Anabolics 43
Airborne42 Anabolics 33
Anabolics 1