July PH cycle

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ccp View Post
    That's kind of what I was thinking too. But with the way dermacrine converts, I was wondering if it would add more of test base feel along the DHT feel from stano. Does that make any sense or am I just making s**t up now?
    I would say run one or the other. But I don't have any experience with dermacrine just Stano.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ccp View Post
    Halfhuman, any thoughts on adding the dermacine?
    I wouldn't use both. No need to. To me I love stano, it keeps energy levels up and it dries you out nicely. If you have the funds go ahead and buy it for a future run. Ik If I have extra funds I always buy ahead.

Dermacrine is good too lol. I'll go with stano.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

3. Thanks for the advice. I think I will buy a couple bottles and run it with some PMAG or something someday.

4. Quote Originally Posted by goat23 View Post
    I really didn't like that brand of superdrol but I'm biased towards the beast
    Fcuk a beastdrol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ccp View Post
    If I decide to bridge to epi would this be legit?

SD----- 20/20/20/0
    Epi----- 00/00/20/30/30/30

Test base?

Advanced cycle support/ extra liver supports 2 week pre load/ during cycle/ post cycle

Post cycle
    Nolva - 20/20/10/10
    Erase - 00/00/75/75/75/75
    DAA - 3/3/3/3/3/3grams

Better would be 4 weeks of epi @ 50mg bridged with 30mg of Sd for 2-3 weeks.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post

I would say if you want to run dermacrine then you wouldn't necessarily need to run stano. Its up to you, I'm loving Stano right now at 1g. I haven't personally run dermacrine but heard it good for lethargy as well.
    Dermacrine sucks.

Ephedra works best.

7. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

I wouldn't bridge. You can run what I ran in the winter.
    Sd-20-20-20-20
    Stano-800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000/1200/1200
    One of the best cycles I've ran.

Also there's good results on running sd at 10mg for 6 weeks. Just a suggestion there. I've never personally done it but I might in the future.
    Both good recommendations.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

Both good recommendations.
    ;-)

9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

3 weeks of epi is stupid.

Better would be 4 weeks of epi @ 50mg bridged with 30mg of Sd for 2-3 weeks.
    I had 4 weeks in there with the overlap....... But doesn't matter. That idea is out and halfhuman's cycle is in. What don't you like about dermacrine? I have never ran it but I have read a lot about how people love it. I am definitely sticking with stano for this run but your opinion will be heard for future cycles.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ccp View Post

I had 4 weeks in there with the overlap....... But doesn't matter. That idea is out and halfhuman's cycle is in. What don't you like about dermacrine? I have never ran it but I have read a lot about how people love it. I am definitely sticking with stano for this run but your opinion will be heard for future cycles.
    Fixed,
    Too much estrogen with dhea.

11. So I'm getting everything prepped and ready for my July start date. Still planning on the superdrol/stanodrol stack above. Picked up some LGI Damage Control and pct is on hand. Wanted to check with you guys and see if you thought that there would be any benefit in adding something in to run along side the last 4 weeks of stano? If so throw out some ideas.

12. Quote Originally Posted by ccp View Post
    So I'm getting everything prepped and ready for my July start date. Still planning on the superdrol/stanodrol stack above. Picked up some LGI Damage Control and pct is on hand. Wanted to check with you guys and see if you thought that there would be any benefit in adding something in to run along side the last 4 weeks of stano? If so throw out some ideas.
    Hey man do you know if the Damage Control profile they have listed is per pill or per serving?

13. Looks like per serving.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ccp View Post
    Looks like per serving.
    OK that's what I thought but I swear I heard from another thread that it was per pill. Who knows

15. Anyone have any thoughts on adding in another compound for those last four weeks to run with the stano?

16. Some other thought I had. Would there be a benefit to bridge into 4 andro rx or possible bridge into something that will complement the last four weeks of stano. I would like to bridge into something like mechabol but seems like it might be a bit much.

17. Went in today and got some blood drawn. Should have the results next week just to check on everything and see where I'm at before the start of the superdrol cycle. I've got everything else ready to go and i'm super stoked!

18. Quote Originally Posted by ccp View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts on adding in another compound for those last four weeks to run with the stano?
    M-sten, stronger than most pH with less sides. I love it!

19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

I wouldn't bridge. You can run what I ran in the winter.
    Sd-20-20-20-20
    Stano-800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000/1200/1200
    One of the best cycles I've ran.

Also there's good results on running sd at 10mg for 6 weeks. Just a suggestion there. I've never personally done it but I might in the future.

I'm running sd 10 mg for 6 weeks for the second time...some of the best results I've gotten from a cycle...IMO...

20. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan View Post

I'm running sd 10 mg for 6 weeks for the second time...some of the best results I've gotten from a cycle...IMO...
    You one of many who loves it. I might give that a run around sept and see how that goes. Just SD?

21. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan View Post

You've got me intrigued. Do you feel like your gains are more consistent and easier to keep?

Also if I still run it with the stano would it be cool to take the stano and superdrol in the same dose? I work out at 4 am and I don't want to shock my system to death.

22. Would it be cool to dose the stano and superdrol together for per workout then follow up another stano dose about 6-8 hours later?

23. Quote Originally Posted by ccp View Post

You've got me intrigued. Do you feel like your gains are more consistent and easier to keep?

Also if I still run it with the stano would it be cool to take the stano and superdrol in the same dose? I work out at 4 am and I don't want to shock my system to death.
    Yes you can dose both at the same time. Stano and Sd is one of my fav stacks

24. Quote Originally Posted by ccp View Post
    Would it be cool to dose the stano and superdrol together for per workout then follow up another stano dose about 6-8 hours later?
    I would dose in the am and pre workout.

25. Alright here it is then.

LGI damage control 2 week preload and throughout cycle and pct.

Cycle

Superdrol- 10/10/10/10/10/10
    Stanodrol-
    800/800/1000/1000/1000/1000/1200/1200
    Non-stim pre workout
    Amino-1/Size on during workout

Other sups- fish oils, taurine, Ll-carinitine, multi vitamin

PCT

Nolva- 20/20/10/10
    DAA- 0/3/3/3/3
    Vitrix- 0/3caps/3/3/3
    Erase- 0/0/75/75/50/25

Per workout and creatine- to be decided

How does it look?

26. Looks like a beauty. You good to go big homie

27. Cool! Thanks for the help guys. I might log this when I start, I'm excited to see the difference in the six weeks vs four. My start date for the cycle will be July 8th. Thanks again!

28. Quote Originally Posted by ccp View Post
    Cool! Thanks for the help guys. I might log this when I start, I'm excited to see the difference in the six weeks vs four. My start date for the cycle will be July 8th. Thanks again!
    You better log it! Lol

29. I'll log it cause its going to be AWESOME!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by ccp View Post
    I'll log it cause its going to be AWESOME!!
    Lol now that's awesome!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The best/most effective PH cycle lengths?
    By windwords7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 11:19 PM
  2. how is this PH cycle??
    By captainbicept in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 07:33 PM
  3. GVT vs. others on ph cycle?
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-22-2003, 06:35 PM
  4. So You want to do A PH Cycle?