Sprinter's PH results?

gmoney123

Awards
Hey guys,
I'm a sprinter thinking about taking prohormones and I was wondering if anybody else has. If you have, please post results and what you used!
Can't wait to see the results! thanks.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What are you looking to achieve?
Tested? Stats? Distance coverage per sprint or what you run in?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What organization do you compete under?

How old are you? (My immediate assumption is HS age)

Why are you trying to cheat?

gmoney123

Awards
I'm in college and its sprinting for fun with my friends. I wanted people to post results of their times before/after cycles.

gmoney123

Awards
Training for: 6 years total, 3 years with clean diet and training
5' 6": 155-160lbs
10-11% BF

Bench: 275x1
Leg press 45°: 647x2
Squat: 355x2

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're a little on the light side for AAS, but for 5'6" you aren't skinny as f***.

Ultimately, speed is dependent on strength:weight ratio. So, with that in mind you are going to want to get as strong as possible with as little weight gain as possible (if sprinting speed is the primary goal).

Epistane is probably you're best bet for grey area AAS, but you'd have to watch out for joint pain.

Proper programming with strength and power as your primary goals is what will help you get faster (along with practicing the application of that strength by, you guessed it, sprinting)

gmoney123

Awards
I have shoulder issues and I cant squat properly.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Probably, I know tons of people that leg press 2+x as much on leg press as squat.
i was thinking it seems low or his squats seem high. i know people that leg pres 3x what they squat

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I love sprinting. Mainly 40 yard. Its my pet number. I love sprints and speed exercises. On M1'4 ADD and Epi my fastest ever time was 4.5. 4.7 was more normal. I weighed 193 the day I did the 4.5. Joints felt awesome. I was heavy for me but the strength and energy was crazy

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
None