1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Strom View Post
    Clomid or Nolva (haven't decided yet), Creatine, Cycle Support, AI thrown into the 3rd week, Pre-Workout, DAA.

I'm actually gonna be adding in Clen next Tuesday, I got off of it 2 weeks ago. add some taurine and hawthorn berry for the bp
    nice i was thinking of adding t3 the last 4 weeks of my cycle
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%

If you're gonna do that, stack it with Clen. T3 and Clen work amazingly well together, provided your diet, training etc is in check (As Usual)
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If you're gonna do that, stack it with Clen. T3 and Clen work amazingly well together, provided your diet, training etc is in check (As Usual)
    would you run the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and the T3 for the entire time (ramp up ramp down)?
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%

Well my personal experience (Everyone does it differently). I did 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, with the T3 running just those 2 weeks. I'm actually really excited to start it up again this Tuesday. Some people run it for a month straight but use a sleep aid. You have to be prepared for them clen shakes though, they'll hit you if you aren't ready for it. For a beginner, i'd do 20/20/40/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/120/120/100/100.

You don't even have to go that high, but some people do. You will sweat a good amount. I would avoid a pre-workout since your bp will already be up. Some people run an ECA stack in between the 2 weeks. I just chose not to for financial reasons.

*Update* on the Tren/Epi stack. Bumped the Tren up to 90mg a day and the Epi at 60. I had a pretty solid aggression issue earlier haha was very irritable. But if you can control it go for it. Thankfully the sides haven't been that bad yet and no shutdown yet. I might just keep it at this dose for the remainder of the 6 weeks. Make sure you're running Taurine and Potassium (at least a few bananas) or those joints and cramps will get ya
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%

I know this isn't my log man, but thought I'd tell ya. Tren is at 90mg ed now (15mg caps). The Epi at 80mg and keeping it there (20mg caps). I just don't wanna leave the gym it gets so intense. Not even through my 2nd week and i can only imagine the 6th week right now. I'm keeping lifts higher rep medium weight so I don't tear myself up too badly. I'll lift heavy during PCT, just don't wanna hurt the joints. Conditioning went very well too. All lifts are very solid, Not too much physical change yet, but my delts are coming in a lot better. I've heard you don't see them til at least week 3 so I'm excited. Lifts are high though and definite rep increases.
    -Eric Thomas
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I know this isn't my log man, but thought I'd tell ya. Tren is at 90mg ed now (15mg caps). The Epi at 80mg and keeping it there (20mg caps). I just don't wanna leave the gym it gets so intense. Not even through my 2nd week and i can only imagine the 6th week right now. I'm keeping lifts higher rep medium weight so I don't tear myself up too badly. I'll lift heavy during PCT, just don't wanna hurt the joints. Conditioning went very well too. All lifts are very solid, Not too much physical change yet, but my delts are coming in a lot better. I've heard you don't see them til at least week 3 so I'm excited. Lifts are high though and definite rep increases.

chip in as much as you want.. this was just a pre log to get ideas

20mg caps? which brand is that or did you cap them yourself?

80mg epi? thats big stuff! especially this early in your run... hope your joints are good and your lethargy doesnt kick in too hard

my first epi run i got lethargic at the mid/end of week 4 and was only at 40mg
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%

Haha the lethargy is definitely present. My friend caps his own epi, trenavar, halodrol, p-mag and stacks. triple filtered. They're always very high quality, and he's been around doing it for ages. Owner gentleman with lots of experience in this field. I used to run OG Erase at like 4-6 caps a day and was fine joint wise. If u want u can throw in taurine/potassium for the joints/cramping. I'm throwing in Clen back into the mix this tuesday as i said before, just ending my 2 week break of it. After this cycle ends pct, i'm gonna take a good 2-3 months to go hard natty and repair myself.

Once i get into gym mode, i don't want to leave at all. My bp has been normal which I'm happy about, even when using a high stim pre-workout occasionally (OG Hyde by ProSupps, the legend itself) So as long as 419mg of caffeine in one serving isn't raising it, im okay. If it starts to climb, i'll throw hawthorn berry in. I definitely won't be using a pre-workout when im on clen. I've used it before and know I don't need one. Any distinct questions man feel free to message me for something more in-depth
    -Eric Thomas
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%

Like the past 3 days, i've been at the gym for a solid 3-4 hours just lifting and doing heavy conditioning. Of course throwing in protein shakes and karbolic every now and then to prevent catabolism. sip bcaas the whole time (Xtend, Furk yeah scivation!)
    -Eric Thomas
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Like the past 3 days, i've been at the gym for a solid 3-4 hours just lifting and doing heavy conditioning. Of course throwing in protein shakes and karbolic every now and then to prevent catabolism. sip bcaas the whole time (Xtend, Furk yeah scivation!)
    i got 2kg of nutras bcaa powder and got a steal on some bcaa tabs (enough for 12/day for the duration of my cycle)
    xtend tastes bomb and mixes well, but NP 'modern bcaa' was a better price

cant wait to go home and live off supplements haha

all i got right now is a multi and protein (overpriced in the UAE)
    and a bottle of thermofuse thats runnin low
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%

I'm sure you already answered this before, but are you trying to do this for a cut/recomp or bulk??
    -Eric Thomas
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm sure you already answered this before, but are you trying to do this for a cut/recomp or bulk??
    gonna be a lean bulk.. ive cut about 10kg in the last few months in contest prep so i dont want to all out bulk and add a bunch of fat because ill be starting the cycle about 3 weeks after the show date

so ill continue a cab cycle after the show and slowly add carb meals in so i dont bloat and get fat (except for a weekend brunch or 2 that i have planned!)

once i create a new log for the cycle ill have training and nutrition all lined up

looks like ill do a 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off training schedule
    off days will be cardio/abs and low carb (ill be doing light cardio on lifting days every now and again like walking up hills)
    leg and back days will have high carbs
    chest, shoulder, arms will have medium carbs

after 3 weeks of the cycle ill switch to 3 on 1 off
    diet will change depending on how i look/feel

training style: non-linear periodization style going for strength training at the beginning of the week and "bobybuilding style" at the end of the week
    will have a 1 week "de-load" (if necessary) after 3 weeks when i go from 2/1/3/1 to 3/1/3/1 where ill keep weights at 65%-70%
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%

Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    gonna be a lean bulk.. ive cut about 10kg in the last few months in contest prep so i dont want to all out bulk and add a bunch of fat because ill be starting the cycle about 3 weeks after the show date

so ill continue a cab cycle after the show and slowly add carb meals in so i dont bloat and get fat (except for a weekend brunch or 2 that i have planned!)

once i create a new log for the cycle ill have training and nutrition all lined up

looks like ill do a 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off training schedule
    off days will be cardio/abs and low carb (ill be doing light cardio on lifting days every now and again like walking up hills)
    leg and back days will have high carbs
    chest, shoulder, arms will have medium carbs

after 3 weeks of the cycle ill switch to 3 on 1 off
    diet will change depending on how i look/feel

training style: non-linear periodization style going for strength training at the beginning of the week and "bobybuilding style" at the end of the week
    will have a 1 week "de-load" (if necessary) after 3 weeks when i go from 2/1/3/1 to 3/1/3/1 where ill keep weights at 65%-70%

I actually was doing a CKD diet for a while (Lowest I got down to was 40g a day!!!)
    Now I'm slowly adding them back in, especially while on cycle. The pumps I'm getting are great with it and looking fuller all the time.
    Hit chest and tris today, swear my lifts have gone up every day. I like to warm up with a hammer strength chest press and a pec deck, and I was doing the whole stack for pec deck with slow, good form reps. I was so pumped! I'm hoping to see and follow your log on this! The only thing that really is hitting me is the lethargy from a high Epi dose. It really does kick in after my 2nd dosing during the day. I feel so out of it it's not funny. But once I hit the weights i'm back in the zone and never wanna leave! I missed my clen today so i'll start the 2 weeks tomorrow, which isn't a big deal for me really
    -Eric Thomas
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

watch that blood pressure!

yea hopefully the stano will keep my lethargy at bay... i remember when i was taking classes in the morning and training in the evening on EPI after the 3rd week i was napping almost every afternoon after class
    but once the blood starts pumpin in the gym i felt "ON" and ready to go!

was that 40g TOTAL carbs or NET carbs, did you subtract fiber and/or count veggie carbs
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%

It was total net carbs. I even after my first dose feel the lethargy is on pretty good haha
    -Eric Thomas
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

for the last 2 weeks my carbs have been like this

(legs) High 175-200
    (chest) low 100
    (back) low 90-100
    (shoulders) low 80
    (arms) low 70

thats total carbs including fiber and veggies and misc carbs from egg whites and meats... needless to say im a depressing individual by the end of low day 4

cant wait til friday where i can have some sweet potato

this is not a normal split for me, i usually hit the body over a 4 day period but needed the extra day between body parts to recover since carbs are low
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%

I've slowly been introducing carbs back into my diet. No more CKD for now haha oh! and started the clen finally today again!
    -Eric Thomas
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

feelin so fat after my contest haha... its been a week of eating anything i see

got my flights booked!

cycle should start the 27th
    ill create a new thread for the log
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%

Let me know when you do! I'm definitely in for it. Today begins my last week of the trenavar and epistane....It's a sad day today. I've loved this entire cycle. Though I was cutting up the whole time on it, I preserved and gained lean mass while blowing the fat away!
    -Eric Thomas
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hopefully i blow some fat away too... i went from my AVI pic to a fat arse in 1 week
    hopefully its half bloat though...hopefully...

diet will clean up when i get home next week, gotta eat everything in my press before i leave (good excuse to grub)
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%

I'm down to having 5-6 small meals a day with protein every meal. Protein shake after workout with a tiny bit of sugar just to help with glycogen. Lowering my sodium a bunch to keep of that water retention cause my body tends to hold more water than others
    -Eric Thomas
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

got some script clomid today (only 10 count though) so will be using RC clomid for the first 1-2 weeks and then script clomid the last 2-3 weeks
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need some advice for fors ph/ds cycle.
    By polarbearbear in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 03:37 PM
  2. Best PH/DS cycles?
    By Anonymous1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 12:58 PM
  3. 1st ph\ds cycle h-drol
    By Chubbz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 03:59 PM
  4. Help with my first PH/DS cycle please