Summer PH/DS Cycle Prep

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Meh meh: ( I want Tren in my cycle too!!. Good luck mate I guess you are going to get all kinds of gains!!. The Dark side is proud of you!
    That's me 8 months ago

2. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    Cycle: Weeks 1-6
    StanoElite
    600/600/600/600/600(750)/750
    Epistane
    40/ 40/ 40/ 40/ 40/ 40
    TrenElite
    90/ 90/ 90/ 90/ 90/ 90

PCT: Weeks 7-13
    Clomid 100 (3days) 50/50/25/25/--/--/--
    Erase --/--/ 1/ 2/ 3/ 2/1
    Natural T, DAA, Trib throughout pct

Supports (already purchased):
    Cycle Armor weeks 1-8
    Silymarin run weeks 1-8
    Hawthorne weeks 1-6
    Caber 0.25mg E3D weeks 2-7 (if necessary)

Optional Supps (not purchased):
    Vitex and p-5-p

thats off the top of my head since i only have purchase receipts to go by... cant wait to return home and see all the unopened gifts ive gotten myself over the last year haha

am i missing anything?
    So much fish oil. Add it to the mix. Epi can be rough on the joints for some. You might also want to preload the support supps like Hawthorne and cycle armor. I also typically start Epi off at like 20 for the first week and then move it up. Stano in really high doses didn't do a ton except make me a bit irritable, but as always YMMV.
    •   

3. OH forgot the daily supps!

fish oil will be around 2g (2 caps) at breakfast, lunch, dinner, and before bed
    5g BCAA at breakfast, lunch, dinner, workout (will keep me away from juice or soda if i can drink some bcaa with each meal haha)
    multivit (orange triad, recommended dose) has a mild joint support as well
    Whey 40g post workout
    slower release egg/casein mix 20g before bed with peanut butter

good idea on joint support:
    had shoulder surgery 5-6 years ago, doesnt really bother me anymore
    had surgery on my upper arm 2 years ago, got a nice plate n screws in there.... that def effects my pushing movements, but no pain no gain!

wont be able to preload as im startin 2 days after i arrive home from workin abroad!
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

4. Well I researched a little bit more about tren.Everyone says that they had horrible sides.Like sweats, lythargy, they couldn't sleep, their dreams were psycho nightmares.,the blood pressure was hitting the roof. Only good side were strength gains and some LBM. Well I wouldn't let anything interrupt my sleep... that's where the most healing progress is done and its the best part of my day . I don't know if its wise to use tren ... the rage is awful too. But at the end of the day... everyone is deferent you might have no sides.

P.S:Run tren they said, it will be fun they said... :P
    That's me 8 months ago

5. ha well hopefully its fun... lethargy should be combatted by the stano
    blood pressure could be an issue, hopefully the hawthorne berry does the trick
    and sleeping is an issue i hadnt thought of! thanks for the warning

and rage is more of a negative side effect for my gf/family! helpful in the gym though!
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

6. purchased a bunch of fish oil and 2 bottles of Inhibit-P because ive been reading mixed reviews on my rat's caber supplier
    also got another Lecheek Cycle Armor so i can continue it during PCT, noticed i didnt have enough!

7. Im looking at this
    Tren 100-100-100-100-100-100
    Sd. 00-00-20-20-20-00-00-00
    Epi. 00-00-00-00-40-40-40-40-40

Then pct. Im 38 now. Powerlifting and just looking to gain strength, size while staying lean.

8. I will also take erase, vitex, liver protection, Hawthorne berry, and a good multi while on and after.

I have similar goals as sean.
    I lost some size due to a couple injuries.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    I will also take erase, vitex, liver protection, Hawthorne berry, and a good multi while on and after.

Erase after, not during

10. Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    Erase after, not during
    im sure thats what Cooky meant!
    he no PH/DS virgin anyway

dont think hes ever had any big estro sides either, i cant remember him using a SERM but i could be wrong!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    I will also take erase, vitex, liver protection, Hawthorne berry, and a good multi while on and after.

what are you dosing the Vitex at??

i bought some Inhibit-P and will take it 2 caps a day during cycle and the first week or 2 of PCT

12. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post

im sure thats what Cooky meant!
    he no PH/DS virgin anyway

dont think hes ever had any big estro sides either, i cant remember him using a SERM but i could be wrong!
    Lol cool, just wanted to make sure! Sometimes other people read the threads for info, so I figured it might be good to clarify for them

13. Not a strong Serm. Lg science has one in the form ex black. I used it after a strong cycle and it worked. ATD is usually enough with a natty booster. I will use erase pro and form ex black. Hey anyone used halotestin? Ive heard good things on t nation about it boosting strength.

14. yea its pretty dry and will boost strength much more than size... but Cooky at your size it would cost mucho $$$

15. Thanks. I am just looking at options at this point. I am not positive what I dosed Vitex at. I can look back. If it was 500 mg I took up to 4 caps a day but usually three.
    M1t gave me some itchy nipps and max lmg gave me a bit of issues too, but they were controlled and went away. Anyone used d bol? Any gyno issues with it? Looking for a strong bulking and strength cycle this fall.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    Thanks. I am just looking at options at this point. I am not positive what I dosed Vitex at. I can look back. If it was 500 mg I took up to 4 caps a day but usually three.
    M1t gave me some itchy nipps and max lmg gave me a bit of issues too, but they were controlled and went away. Anyone used d bol? Any gyno issues with it? Looking for a strong bulking and strength cycle this fall.
    I haven't used dbol personally but done a lot of research about it, and the consensus seems to be that it's known for estrogenic side effects, including water retention and potentially gyno. It also seems to be used most often as a kicker to start a test or similar cycle because it's relatively fast acting.

17. Then I will choose something else.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    Then I will choose something else.
    many bulkers will have high estro conversion from being very androgenic... but you can keep bloating down by taking arimidex every other day or some other weaker, daily AI (topical formestane maybe) on cycle

i know ur tryin to keep it oral, but Tren Ace is supposed to be great for strength gains and will keep you looking hard, no bloating issues really

19. No injections.

20. I need to save money. I also might really like it.

21. COOKYE32 if I were you I would start my cycle with a wet compound to add mass and kick start it and then I would add a dry compound and an androgenic one to finish it off!
    That's me 8 months ago

22. Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    COOKYE32 if I were you I would start my cycle with a wet compound to add mass and kick start it and then I would add a dry compound and an androgenic one to finish it off!
    knowing Cooky.. he will start with 2 wet compounds and bridge with Superdrol and finish with 3 dry haha

if you want to do more than 6 weeks, maybe try

Tren (PH/DS) and Epi for 6 weeks
    add superdrol in weeks 5-7/8 if you are still seeing gains
    start pct week 8/9

gonna need some good liver aids and maybe something stronger than Vitex during the cross over between tren/SD

not sure what other products you got on hand Cooky

23. Lol I (fuark)inggg love the Dark Side. Seems to be a freaking super cycle. You need to support your liver bro like SUPPORT it for real!.
    That's me 8 months ago

24. Lmao at smshannon. Yes!!!! Hes got me pegged!

I am going to write something up and post it soon.

25. Dat smshannon.He helped me with my cycle too!. Well Cooky32 I'm really concerned about liver... you should think again about injectables, it won't be as toxic as pill form, but you have to research more about the pining methods and all that stuff .I don't know anything more about injectables so idk if it has more benefits or bad side effects. Good Luck bro.
    That's me 8 months ago

26. Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    Dat smshannon.He helped me with my cycle too!. Well Cooky32 I'm really concerned about liver... you should think again about injectables, it won't be as toxic as pill form, but you have to research more about the pining methods and all that stuff .I don't know anything more about injectables so idk if it has more benefits or bad side effects. Good Luck bro.

injects have many benefits that are also negatives depending on the user..

for example:

socially
    if someone is seen "popping a pill" by someone who is overly curious, it could easily be explained away as a vitamin.. a needle is a little harder haha

safety
    more research has been done on the "old school" hormones and more people who are willing to spend the $$ on injects/ old school AAS will also be willing to post blood work
    the old school injects have been around longer and have many logs and/or reviews to look at.. whereas new PH or DS seem to come out every year with different or confusing nomenclature

physically
    the different esters (ie test PROP or CYP, etc) remain in the body for different periods of time which is great if you are looking to cycle for 10-14 weeks (most likely a no-no with orals cause of liver enzyme issues)
    but some of those longer esters, like boldenone undeconate (if i remember correctly) can be found in drug tests a year later

theres always + and - to the dark side.. just gotta see whats important and/or realistic for every individual and their lifestyle/job

thinking of going old school next year!

27. Being in the armed forces I have to be careful. I know they dont test for stuff but I gotta be careful cause people talk. I understand the benefits if pinning. I also need to be on something that wont last long in my system. I compete so far in federations that do random tests. The military nationals are possibly tested next march. I gotta do what u gotta do for now.

28. We'll I know that most injectables stay in your system for a really long period. But in his case orals is the best choice + I think orals are for your first cycles to see how your body reacts to PH/AAS/TEST.Imagine you are a newbie and you want to taste a little bit of the dark side. If your take an injectable and you come across really bad sides then you'll have to wait week/s till its half life pass and you will carry on with them , but with an oral you can get away from them in a few hours .However, orals can destroy your liver if you don't know what you are doing.
    That's me 8 months ago

29. Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    We'll I know that most injectables stay in your system for a really long period. But in his case orals is the best choice + I think orals are for your first cycles to see how your body reacts to PH/AAS/TEST.Imagine you are a newbie and you want to taste a little bit of the dark side. If your take an injectable and you come across really bad sides then you'll have to wait week/s till its half life pass and you will carry on with them , but with an oral you can get away from them in a few hours .However, orals can destroy your liver if you don't know what you are doing.
    Test Susp clears in about a day, deca can take a year to 18 months, so it's tough to generalize based on the delivery method. Detection time on Dbol is 5-6 weeks, var and winny oral are about 3.

But yeah, livers hate long oral cycles.

30. I think nice mild short oral cycles are a good place to start so you can figure out if you have the dedication to go thru the sides and pct before taking harsher stuff that can cause bigger issues.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need some advice for fors ph/ds cycle.
    By polarbearbear in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 03:37 PM
  2. Best PH/DS cycles?
    By Anonymous1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 12:58 PM
  3. 1st ph\ds cycle h-drol
    By Chubbz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 03:59 PM
  4. Help with my first PH/DS cycle please