Summer PH/DS Cycle Prep

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post

Epi takes a long time to kick in - up to 4 weeks for some. Lethargy could be a problem on this cycle, since there's not much preventing it. Just run SD solo rather than doing this, if 3 weeks of SD is the goal.
    the purpose of the epi bridge isnt for epi to kick in. its to have a lighter androgen after the superdrol to help maintain the sd gains. and hed be dosing stano inthere for lethargy

2. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    maybe thats been the confusion haha!
    i want to increase strength and lean mass and save the true bulk for end of fall early winter

goals for summer: a lean bulk, as clean as possible staying around 10-12% (cant call it a recomp because im lean now from contest prep) but will have about 8 weeks between the contest and when i want to do this summer cycle where i will be trying to get my strength up to prep for the cycle

goals for winter: bulk, dont mind goin up to 15% max 17%bf
    Oh well alright Epi/tren would be good then but imo youd still get recomp results because thats what those compounds are good for.
    •   

3. put on 9lbs with epi the first time... kept between 6-7 after pct
    with the added strength benefit from the TREN and the added calories from not prepping for a contest, i should see a pretty fair increase in lean body mass, right?

winter time will be SWOLE time, maybe then i can run SD with somethin that you suggest!
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    put on 9lbs with epi the first time... kept between 6-7 after pct
    with the added strength benefit from the TREN and the added calories from not prepping for a contest, i should see a pretty fair increase in lean body mass, right?

winter time will be SWOLE time, maybe then i can run SD with somethin that you suggest!
    do epi/tren. i already have the stuff for my next run (which is around early next year) and im pretty much dead set on tvar + epi or hdrol. im leaing towards epi right now cuz i like it more, but i have an ass ton of helladrol sittin around. im talkin about a bottle and a half of it. thats like 250 pills lol

5. Cycle: Weeks 1-6
    StanoElite
    600/600/600/600/600(750)/750
    Epistane
    40/ 40/ 40/ 40/ 40/ 40
    TrenElite
    90/ 90/ 90/ 90/ 90/ 90

PCT: Weeks 7-13
    Clomid 100 (3days) 50/50/25/25/--/--/--
    Erase --/--/ 1/ 2/ 3/ 2/1
    Natural T, DAA, Trib throughout pct

Supports (already purchased):
    Cycle Armor weeks 1-8
    Silymarin run weeks 1-8
    Hawthorne weeks 1-6
    Caber 0.25mg E3D weeks 2-7 (if necessary)

Optional Supps (not purchased):
    Vitex and p-5-p

thats off the top of my head since i only have purchase receipts to go by... cant wait to return home and see all the unopened gifts ive gotten myself over the last year haha

am i missing anything?
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
    •   

6. Meh meh: ( I want Tren in my cycle too!!. Good luck mate I guess you are going to get all kinds of gains!!. The Dark side is proud of you!
    That's me 8 months ago

7. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    Cycle: Weeks 1-6
    StanoElite
    600/600/600/600/600(750)/750
    Epistane
    40/ 40/ 40/ 40/ 40/ 40
    TrenElite
    90/ 90/ 90/ 90/ 90/ 90

PCT: Weeks 7-13
    Clomid 100 (3days) 50/50/25/25/--/--/--
    Erase --/--/ 1/ 2/ 3/ 2/1
    Natural T, DAA, Trib throughout pct

Supports (already purchased):
    Cycle Armor weeks 1-8
    Silymarin run weeks 1-8
    Hawthorne weeks 1-6
    Caber 0.25mg E3D weeks 2-7 (if necessary)

Optional Supps (not purchased):
    Vitex and p-5-p

thats off the top of my head since i only have purchase receipts to go by... cant wait to return home and see all the unopened gifts ive gotten myself over the last year haha

am i missing anything?
    So much fish oil. Add it to the mix. Epi can be rough on the joints for some. You might also want to preload the support supps like Hawthorne and cycle armor. I also typically start Epi off at like 20 for the first week and then move it up. Stano in really high doses didn't do a ton except make me a bit irritable, but as always YMMV.

8. OH forgot the daily supps!

fish oil will be around 2g (2 caps) at breakfast, lunch, dinner, and before bed
    5g BCAA at breakfast, lunch, dinner, workout (will keep me away from juice or soda if i can drink some bcaa with each meal haha)
    multivit (orange triad, recommended dose) has a mild joint support as well
    Whey 40g post workout
    slower release egg/casein mix 20g before bed with peanut butter

good idea on joint support:
    had shoulder surgery 5-6 years ago, doesnt really bother me anymore
    had surgery on my upper arm 2 years ago, got a nice plate n screws in there.... that def effects my pushing movements, but no pain no gain!

wont be able to preload as im startin 2 days after i arrive home from workin abroad!

9. Well I researched a little bit more about tren.Everyone says that they had horrible sides.Like sweats, lythargy, they couldn't sleep, their dreams were psycho nightmares.,the blood pressure was hitting the roof. Only good side were strength gains and some LBM. Well I wouldn't let anything interrupt my sleep... that's where the most healing progress is done and its the best part of my day . I don't know if its wise to use tren ... the rage is awful too. But at the end of the day... everyone is deferent you might have no sides.

P.S:Run tren they said, it will be fun they said... :P
    That's me 8 months ago

10. ha well hopefully its fun... lethargy should be combatted by the stano
    blood pressure could be an issue, hopefully the hawthorne berry does the trick
    and sleeping is an issue i hadnt thought of! thanks for the warning

and rage is more of a negative side effect for my gf/family! helpful in the gym though!

11. purchased a bunch of fish oil and 2 bottles of Inhibit-P because ive been reading mixed reviews on my rat's caber supplier
    also got another Lecheek Cycle Armor so i can continue it during PCT, noticed i didnt have enough!

12. Im looking at this
    Tren 100-100-100-100-100-100
    Sd. 00-00-20-20-20-00-00-00
    Epi. 00-00-00-00-40-40-40-40-40

Then pct. Im 38 now. Powerlifting and just looking to gain strength, size while staying lean.

13. I will also take erase, vitex, liver protection, Hawthorne berry, and a good multi while on and after.

I have similar goals as sean.
    I lost some size due to a couple injuries.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    I will also take erase, vitex, liver protection, Hawthorne berry, and a good multi while on and after.

Erase after, not during

15. Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    Erase after, not during
    im sure thats what Cooky meant!
    he no PH/DS virgin anyway

dont think hes ever had any big estro sides either, i cant remember him using a SERM but i could be wrong!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    I will also take erase, vitex, liver protection, Hawthorne berry, and a good multi while on and after.

what are you dosing the Vitex at??

i bought some Inhibit-P and will take it 2 caps a day during cycle and the first week or 2 of PCT

17. Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post

im sure thats what Cooky meant!
    he no PH/DS virgin anyway

dont think hes ever had any big estro sides either, i cant remember him using a SERM but i could be wrong!
    Lol cool, just wanted to make sure! Sometimes other people read the threads for info, so I figured it might be good to clarify for them

18. Not a strong Serm. Lg science has one in the form ex black. I used it after a strong cycle and it worked. ATD is usually enough with a natty booster. I will use erase pro and form ex black. Hey anyone used halotestin? Ive heard good things on t nation about it boosting strength.

19. yea its pretty dry and will boost strength much more than size... but Cooky at your size it would cost mucho $$$

20. Thanks. I am just looking at options at this point. I am not positive what I dosed Vitex at. I can look back. If it was 500 mg I took up to 4 caps a day but usually three.
    M1t gave me some itchy nipps and max lmg gave me a bit of issues too, but they were controlled and went away. Anyone used d bol? Any gyno issues with it? Looking for a strong bulking and strength cycle this fall.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    Thanks. I am just looking at options at this point. I am not positive what I dosed Vitex at. I can look back. If it was 500 mg I took up to 4 caps a day but usually three.
    M1t gave me some itchy nipps and max lmg gave me a bit of issues too, but they were controlled and went away. Anyone used d bol? Any gyno issues with it? Looking for a strong bulking and strength cycle this fall.
    I haven't used dbol personally but done a lot of research about it, and the consensus seems to be that it's known for estrogenic side effects, including water retention and potentially gyno. It also seems to be used most often as a kicker to start a test or similar cycle because it's relatively fast acting.

22. Then I will choose something else.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    Then I will choose something else.
    many bulkers will have high estro conversion from being very androgenic... but you can keep bloating down by taking arimidex every other day or some other weaker, daily AI (topical formestane maybe) on cycle

i know ur tryin to keep it oral, but Tren Ace is supposed to be great for strength gains and will keep you looking hard, no bloating issues really

24. No injections.

25. I need to save money. I also might really like it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need some advice for fors ph/ds cycle.
    By polarbearbear in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 02:37 PM
  2. Best PH/DS cycles?
    By Anonymous1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 11:58 AM
  3. 1st ph\ds cycle h-drol
    By Chubbz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 02:59 PM
  4. Help with my first PH/DS cycle please