1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Cooky32 View Post
    I will also take erase, vitex, liver protection, Hawthorne berry, and a good multi while on and after.

I have similar goals as sean.
    I lost some size due to a couple injuries.

what are you dosing the Vitex at??

i bought some Inhibit-P and will take it 2 caps a day during cycle and the first week or 2 of PCT
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.53%

Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post

im sure thats what Cooky meant!
    he no PH/DS virgin anyway

dont think hes ever had any big estro sides either, i cant remember him using a SERM but i could be wrong!
    Lol cool, just wanted to make sure! Sometimes other people read the threads for info, so I figured it might be good to clarify for them
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Not a strong Serm. Lg science has one in the form ex black. I used it after a strong cycle and it worked. ATD is usually enough with a natty booster. I will use erase pro and form ex black. Hey anyone used halotestin? Ive heard good things on t nation about it boosting strength.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yea its pretty dry and will boost strength much more than size... but Cooky at your size it would cost mucho $$$
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks. I am just looking at options at this point. I am not positive what I dosed Vitex at. I can look back. If it was 500 mg I took up to 4 caps a day but usually three.
    M1t gave me some itchy nipps and max lmg gave me a bit of issues too, but they were controlled and went away. Anyone used d bol? Any gyno issues with it? Looking for a strong bulking and strength cycle this fall.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.53%

Thanks. I am just looking at options at this point. I am not positive what I dosed Vitex at. I can look back. If it was 500 mg I took up to 4 caps a day but usually three.
    M1t gave me some itchy nipps and max lmg gave me a bit of issues too, but they were controlled and went away. Anyone used d bol? Any gyno issues with it? Looking for a strong bulking and strength cycle this fall.
    I haven't used dbol personally but done a lot of research about it, and the consensus seems to be that it's known for estrogenic side effects, including water retention and potentially gyno. It also seems to be used most often as a kicker to start a test or similar cycle because it's relatively fast acting.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Then I will choose something else.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Then I will choose something else.
    many bulkers will have high estro conversion from being very androgenic... but you can keep bloating down by taking arimidex every other day or some other weaker, daily AI (topical formestane maybe) on cycle

i know ur tryin to keep it oral, but Tren Ace is supposed to be great for strength gains and will keep you looking hard, no bloating issues really
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No injections.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I need to save money. I also might really like it.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%

COOKYE32 if I were you I would start my cycle with a wet compound to add mass and kick start it and then I would add a dry compound and an androgenic one to finish it off!
    That's me 8 months ago
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cookie1 View Post
    COOKYE32 if I were you I would start my cycle with a wet compound to add mass and kick start it and then I would add a dry compound and an androgenic one to finish it off!
    knowing Cooky.. he will start with 2 wet compounds and bridge with Superdrol and finish with 3 dry haha

if you want to do more than 6 weeks, maybe try

Tren (PH/DS) and Epi for 6 weeks
    add superdrol in weeks 5-7/8 if you are still seeing gains
    start pct week 8/9

gonna need some good liver aids and maybe something stronger than Vitex during the cross over between tren/SD

not sure what other products you got on hand Cooky
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%

Lol I (fuark)inggg love the Dark Side. Seems to be a freaking super cycle. You need to support your liver bro like SUPPORT it for real!.
    That's me 8 months ago
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lmao at smshannon. Yes!!!! Hes got me pegged!

I am going to write something up and post it soon.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%

Dat smshannon.He helped me with my cycle too!. Well Cooky32 I'm really concerned about liver... you should think again about injectables, it won't be as toxic as pill form, but you have to research more about the pining methods and all that stuff .I don't know anything more about injectables so idk if it has more benefits or bad side effects. Good Luck bro.
    That's me 8 months ago
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Dat smshannon.He helped me with my cycle too!. Well Cooky32 I'm really concerned about liver... you should think again about injectables, it won't be as toxic as pill form, but you have to research more about the pining methods and all that stuff .I don't know anything more about injectables so idk if it has more benefits or bad side effects. Good Luck bro.

injects have many benefits that are also negatives depending on the user..

for example:

socially
    if someone is seen "popping a pill" by someone who is overly curious, it could easily be explained away as a vitamin.. a needle is a little harder haha

safety
    more research has been done on the "old school" hormones and more people who are willing to spend the $$ on injects/ old school AAS will also be willing to post blood work
    the old school injects have been around longer and have many logs and/or reviews to look at.. whereas new PH or DS seem to come out every year with different or confusing nomenclature

physically
    the different esters (ie test PROP or CYP, etc) remain in the body for different periods of time which is great if you are looking to cycle for 10-14 weeks (most likely a no-no with orals cause of liver enzyme issues)
    but some of those longer esters, like boldenone undeconate (if i remember correctly) can be found in drug tests a year later

theres always + and - to the dark side.. just gotta see whats important and/or realistic for every individual and their lifestyle/job

thinking of going old school next year!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Being in the armed forces I have to be careful. I know they dont test for stuff but I gotta be careful cause people talk. I understand the benefits if pinning. I also need to be on something that wont last long in my system. I compete so far in federations that do random tests. The military nationals are possibly tested next march. I gotta do what u gotta do for now.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%

We'll I know that most injectables stay in your system for a really long period. But in his case orals is the best choice + I think orals are for your first cycles to see how your body reacts to PH/AAS/TEST.Imagine you are a newbie and you want to taste a little bit of the dark side. If your take an injectable and you come across really bad sides then you'll have to wait week/s till its half life pass and you will carry on with them , but with an oral you can get away from them in a few hours .However, orals can destroy your liver if you don't know what you are doing.
    That's me 8 months ago
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.53%

We'll I know that most injectables stay in your system for a really long period. But in his case orals is the best choice + I think orals are for your first cycles to see how your body reacts to PH/AAS/TEST.Imagine you are a newbie and you want to taste a little bit of the dark side. If your take an injectable and you come across really bad sides then you'll have to wait week/s till its half life pass and you will carry on with them , but with an oral you can get away from them in a few hours .However, orals can destroy your liver if you don't know what you are doing.
    Test Susp clears in about a day, deca can take a year to 18 months, so it's tough to generalize based on the delivery method. Detection time on Dbol is 5-6 weeks, var and winny oral are about 3.

But yeah, livers hate long oral cycles.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.44%

I think nice mild short oral cycles are a good place to start so you can figure out if you have the dedication to go thru the sides and pct before taking harsher stuff that can cause bigger issues.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%

By the way guys its smshannon thread I don't think is cool to talk about another dudes cycle. Cooky32 create a thread bro with all the stuff that you are thinking. I will be really pleased to see your final idea. Smshannon, whats your final cycle? And will you log it or post before and after pictures?
    That's me 8 months ago
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

He as in smshannon invited me to this thread. He and I go way back. If I do an oral cycle, which I have been doing for nearly 9 YEARS off and on I usually mix a methyl and a non methyl. I care for my liver. Detox my body from time to time. I dont eat junk. My bloodwork is good. My bp is perfect. Cholesterol is great. My liver works fine. I get a physical every year. Im 236 today and around 14% bf. Im a powerlifter. I dont bodybuild anymore. I still use some of the training techniques, but anyway.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by stamp_on_kids View Post
    I think nice mild short oral cycles are a good place to start so you can figure out if you have the dedication to go thru the sides and pct before taking harsher stuff that can cause bigger issues.
    some designers are as harsh if not more harsh than "real" gear

but you are correct, its not a bad idea to see if you have the dedication/mindset to get the most out of your gear (be it PH or AAS) by doin a 4-6 weeker

1. train natural for a while and make sure you can make gains that way with a dialed diet and try out diff training styles/routines
    2. move to PH if you feel the need AFTER you got #1 sorted
    3. research til ur eyes pop outta ur head on AAS cycle length, pct, cycle support, emergency supps for side effects
    4. go to the dark side and reap the benefits!

cant wait to do #4, hopefully in a year
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%

I can't wait to do the 4th too .Ive researched so much that I am having dreams about it. Brain washed I guess: S
    That's me 8 months ago
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

By the way guys its smshannon thread I don't think is cool to talk about another dudes cycle. Cooky32 create a thread bro with all the stuff that you are thinking. I will be really pleased to see your final idea. Smshannon, whats your final cycle? And will you log it or post before and after pictures?
    sry didnt see ur question!

ill make a new thread in the middle of June with all the final details and will log improvements every few days, if i have time (which i should on most days) ill throw in diet details (measurements/quantities cause im anal) and training routines...

basically i was cutting for a competition (from 93kg to 81kg) that was supposed to be 3-4 weeks ago and it got postponed indefinitely (so unprofessional, i could go on a rant but it wont change anythin!).. this week ive been slowly adding carbs and cals and stopped the precontest diet and will continue to carb cycle and increase cal averages for the week
    (ie. i was at 2200 a day.. this week 2300.. next week 2400.. til i get back to about 2600ish)

on cycle training:
    will prob do the first 3 weeks of the cycle like this:
    2-1-3-1 (2 on, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off)
    example:
    On: Squats/quad leg day
    On: arms abs
    Off: low intensity cardio/abs/calves
    On: chest
    On: back/hammys (deadlifts)
    On: shoulders abs
    Off: low intensity cardio abs calves
    Repeat

then once the juice is flowin nicely after these 3 weeks ill increase from a 7 day split to an 8 day split (3-1-3-1) for the last 3 weeks
    on: legs/squats
    on: back WIDTH, bicep, calves
    on: chest PRESSES, shoulder RAISES, Triceps
    off: light cardio abs calves
    on: legs/deads
    on: middle back**** biceps calves
    on: shoulder PRESSES, chest FLYs, Triceps
    off: light cardio abs calves
    Repeat

these splits should allow for proper recovery, but if i feel like im overtraining than i can always decrease volume or rest

**** hopefully i can do rows after deadlifts the day before! would be mostly cable rows and hammer strength on that day anyway (after barbell row of course!)
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%

Sorry double post
    That's me 8 months ago
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%

Great!!I cant wait your results.I never thought this kind of split (chest presses, shoulder rises-chest flys, shoulder presses). I was thinking of doing the same work out but one heavy and one light day.. However,despite the fact that i will be on gear (faster recovery),I was worried +about over training, but your plan looks fantastic I'm thinking of using your split: P.
    That's me 8 months ago
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Great!!I cant wait your results.I never thought this kind of split (chest presses, shoulder rises-chest flys, shoulder presses). I was thinking of doing the same work out but one heavy and one light day.. However,despite the fact that i will be on gear (faster recovery),I was worried +about over training, but your plan looks fantastic I'm thinking of using your split: P.

got too much time on my hands during lunch hours so grabbed a notebook and wrote my cycle info, support supps, macros/nutrient ideas, training routines haha

ive done the rotating chest and shoulder presses with raises before.. usually i split chest and shoulder days for recovery purposes but ive been focusing on shoulders a lot recently so for the cycle i wanna get some thickness in my Back back (reason for doin it 2times a week and puttin shoulders on chest day to free up a day for back)

i wrote 4 training routines, two 2-1-3-1 and two 3-1-3-1 routines... and had to do eenie meenie miney mo to decide!

the other 2-1-3-1
    quads/shoulder raises
    back width/ tri
    light cardio abs calves
    hams/shoulder press
    mid back/ traps/abs
    chest/bicep
    light cardio abs calves

the other 3-1-3-1
    chest/ tri
    back (row day)/bicep
    shoulders/legs (squat day)*
    light cardio calves abs
    chest/ tri
    back (deadlifts and pullup movements) /bicep
    shoulders/legs (leg press day)*

(still gonna do hamstring movements on leg day of course just want to throw in Leg Press every week since ive been using squats/hack squat/ and V-Squat recently)

EDIT:
    the 3-1-3-1 in this post looks like a 3on1off repeat, but it would be done in a non-linear periodization style
    Last edited by smshannon001; 05-10-2013 at 11:04 AM. Reason: forgot somethin!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.94%

Ow I see ..your plan is great! well my chest my traps and shoulders are my best body parts too . .. but I had a really bad injury and I can't do DLifts because my lower back is almost destroyed: ( ,my legs are awful too... I wasn't able to train them for 4 months (I broke my foot in the middle while I was playing football... ).So when I begin the cycle I will focus more at the lagging parts. Especially legs and biceps (they don't have a peak: ( )
    That's me 8 months ago
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

100mg of tren a day. Day 4 today.
    I feel good. Strength is gradually improving but too soon to tell definitively.
    Pumps are noticeably better. Im eating a moderate to. Low carb diet.
    3 days a week are power days. Bench, squat Deadlifts.
    4th and sometimes 5th day is delts, arms, traps, and back. Posterior chain work and assistance work mixed in on power days.
    Im not a bodybuilder. No offense to them. I was one. I just love this more
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

100mg of tren a day. Day 4 today.
    I feel good. Strength is gradually improving but too soon to tell definitively.
    Pumps are noticeably better. Im eating a moderate to. Low carb diet.
    3 days a week are power days. Bench, squat Deadlifts.
    4th and sometimes 5th day is delts, arms, traps, and back. Posterior chain work and assistance work mixed in on power days.
    Im not a bodybuilder. No offense to them. I was one. I just love this more
    get strong son!
    soon youll be benchin 500 yeah buddy!

DUDE they asked me today when i want the show? WTF is wrong with these people! i already stopped the diet 10 days ago and have been gorging on dates/figs haha
    they want to do it 3 days after my all you can eat/drink brunch... ima try and have it moved again.. so annoying!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Absolutely! If you can swing a good date do it. Otherwise get huge! Yes im going to get Strong. Strength is never a weakness!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Absolutely! If you can swing a good date do it. Otherwise get huge! Yes im going to get Strong. Strength is never a weakness!
    June 10th: (if they move it again shame on me for believing!)

sent a MSG to your .mil about the Peak Week.. its 90% what you prescribed with a slight change on that will prob not make any difference anyway

back on the diet again, starting with high day of course since its leg day!
    gonna try and keep cals at 1800-1900 on low carb days and 2400 on high carb day

300 cho
    100 cho
    100 cho
    80 cho
    repeat

Daily cardio:
    20mins stairs post workout at just above medium intensity (dropped 10mins from the stairs and added the walking cause i was losin muscle)
    1 short walk 20-25min post workout (4 days a week)
    1 long walk in the PM about 35-45mins
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

Just spotted this log and im in for this. Hope it's not bunked now. I'm a week in now to my Trenavar/Epi cycle. *Note the Tren is the estra-4 version not the trenazone. But im running it at 60/90/90/90 and Epi at 40/60/60/60. Might add another week or two depending on my results at week 4.
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i wont be starting til june 27ish!

so you will be in PCT by then, you should start a log so i can follow yours and learn from your mistakes (i pray theres none though!) hahaa!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

Quote Originally Posted by smshannon001 View Post
    i wont be starting til june 27ish!

so you will be in PCT by then, you should start a log so i can follow yours and learn from your mistakes (i pray theres none though!) hahaa!
    I regret not doing one! Strength gains have just began to hit me the past 3 days actually. Deadlift from beginning of cycle went from 505 to now 525 1rm. I'm loving it. I have so much focus and aggression in the gym which I love. You should love it dude
    "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. If I quit however, it will last forever"
    -Eric Thomas
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Strom View Post
    I regret not doing one! Strength gains have just began to hit me the past 3 days actually. Deadlift from beginning of cycle went from 505 to now 525 1rm. I'm loving it. I have so much focus and aggression in the gym which I love. You should love it dude
    60mg epi is gonna be some strong stuff bro.. you used it before? you might get pretty lethargic
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

I've seen logs up to 90 on Epi with great great results. I'm not one to over-dose a compound, but I feel with 60 will be great for a constant rate. Maybe just stick with 90 on the tren the whole way through and see how it does. My sleep has felt great, but I seem to not get as much of it, maybe due to the recovery properties? I normally fall asleep around 11-11:30 and wake up naturally at around 8-9. (I work from 11-7, im here now actually). I feel very good once I get out a bed, maybe give it 10 minutes. I don't feel like a drag in the morning like usual either
    -Eric Thomas
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

whats ur pct look like
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

Clomid or Nolva (haven't decided yet), Creatine, Cycle Support, AI thrown into the 3rd week, Pre-Workout, DAA.

I'm actually gonna be adding in Clen next Tuesday, I got off of it 2 weeks ago. add some taurine and hawthorn berry for the bp
    -Eric Thomas

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need some advice for fors ph/ds cycle.
    By polarbearbear in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 02:37 PM
  2. Best PH/DS cycles?
    By Anonymous1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 11:58 AM
  3. 1st ph\ds cycle h-drol
    By Chubbz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 02:59 PM
  4. Help with my first PH/DS cycle please