ordering from Mexico

antmike

Awards
Anyone Have Any Expirience Ordering Online From mexico? Found A Pharmacy I Wanna Order My Nolva And Hcg From

MightyMex

MightyMex

Awards
Well, I can not tell you about any company in Mexico but...
I lived in Mexico for 20 years, I would be VERY weary about ordering anything that you going to put into your body without prior experience with that company
And, as far as I know everything (especially nowadays) is being monitored at US Customs.

I am not telling you not do do it, just be careful

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Sketchy IMO. Not like rc vendors are reliable but I'd rather go with a well known vendor or source than Mexico.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I would go somewhere other than Mexico...seriously

antmike

Awards
Ya Im Just Sketchy About Rc's...Maybe I Should Be More Sketchy About Mex Pharmacies...

antmike

Awards
Just Worried About Customs...Gotta Do What I Gotta Do I Guess

joeblow1

Awards
Just Worried About Customs...Gotta Do What I Gotta Do I Guess
Go with a quality domestic source and bypass customs all together. Plus with Mexican places you never know if its a good pharmacy or something made in a dirty bathtub.

antmike

Awards
i Only Know Of Two legit Domestic Sources And They Never Have s**T In Stock

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
Don't do it!!!! Them beaners will rob u!!! Haha LOL no racist (me a beaner my self) but I once tried to order some gear and I waited about a month and nothing came so I then contacted the seller and he told me he had sent them out. I myself was already thinking to my self "oh this dude robbed me! " but a week or two after I contacted the seller I sure enough get a letter from our friendly ppl over at customs my package had been Seized.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2 while texting and driving

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Don't do it!!!! Them beaners will rob u!!! Haha LOL no racist (me a beaner my self) but I once tried to order some gear and I waited about a month and nothing came so I then contacted the seller and he told me he had sent them out. I myself was already thinking to my self "oh this dude robbed me! " but a week or two after I contacted the seller I sure enough get a letter from our friendly ppl over at customs my package had been Seized.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2 while texting and driving
Stopped reading at "I myself."