Best ph as a test base ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User

Best ph as a test base ?

What's the best ph out to run as a test base I use to use dermacrine but it's not around anymore so maybe something from androfactory ??

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

I don't know anything about Androfactory first hand , but many here have chimed in about them so look it up.

Back to business:

4-AD converts to testosterone
    Stano is popular because it helps fight lethargy and also bloating but is not a test base...

In reality the only real test base is TEST , if you can;t pin I would say 4-AD and/or Stano with Dermacrine (Transdermal DHEA)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

dermacrine is very around anymore. if that makes sense

it was re released last week to several online retailors and just made its re apearance at the planet yesterday. $40 pretty much everywhere, which is pretty good
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    dermacrine is very around anymore. if that makes sense

it was re released last week to several online retailors and just made its re apearance at the planet yesterday. $40 pretty much everywhere, which is pretty good
    Wow is it the same formula I see it on nutraplanet thanks bud
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    In reality the only real test base is TEST

there is only one.

but yeah, 4-AD is good enough for people who can't get actual test or who are scared of needles... will cost more than getting test tho.
  6. Registered User

There is none. Get real testosterone and pin it. If you don't have any sources, you haven't been researching enough to juice any way.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by silvercap View Post
    There is none. Get real testosterone and pin it. If you don't have any sources, you haven't been researching enough to juice any way.
    That's a statement fail, there are PHs that do convert to test. Do your reading brother.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. Registered User

4 ad bro
  9. Registered User

BPS just came out with dermacrine
  10. SPS

I am currently using 5 alpha test and it is doing a great job of keeping my libido up and lethargy down.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Well I would say there is no true replacement for a test base assuming you have a prescription....but that being said as stated there are many products on the market that are used with varying degree's of success to combat sides from other hormones....Stanodrol, 11oxo, 11kt spray, 4dhea products or DHEA products like Dermacrine.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Is 4-AD strong enough to require the use of an AI on cycle or is that unnecessary?
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    I am currently using 5 alpha test and it is doing a great job of keeping my libido up and lethargy down.
    That's not testosterone the target hormone is Epiandrosterone
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JRam View Post
    Is 4-AD strong enough to require the use of an AI on cycle or is that unnecessary?
    Still test treat it like test but an OTC is good enough for a moderate dose
  15. SPS

Quote Originally Posted by DannyT914 View Post
    That's not testosterone the target hormone is Epiandrosterone
    Lol yeah bro I know what it is but you clearly need some education on the subject. It is epiandrosterone and the target hormone is dht. Not sure if you are aware but test is also a prohormone to dht. When your natty test is in the dumps you experience lethargy, low libidio, and generally feeling sh!tty or depressed. Running a dht product can reverse all of those things, it is everything you was out of that "test" base.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.

Dermacrine is around, bud, but I know a lot of people also like MENT or Trestobol for lethargy.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    Lol yeah bro I know what it is but you clearly need some education on the subject. It is epiandrosterone and the target hormone is dht. Not sure if you are aware but test is also a prohormone to dht. When your natty test is in the dumps you experience lethargy, low libidio, and generally feeling sh!tty or depressed. Running a dht product can reverse all of those things, it is everything you was out of that "test" base.
    The advantage to this is that Test has to go through the aromatization process to generate both estrogen AND dht...with this you only get DHT and thus it does not aromatize and cause unwanted bloating, and DHT itself is an aromataze inhibitor per say.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

i always recommend 4ad like BULK UP and RS-Transaderm.....dermacrine would be the last resort

but one of these is def nice to have during an oral only cycle
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

So like we all said here...4-AD , good source is Advanced Muscle Science 4-AD thanks.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i always recommend 4ad like BULK UP and RS-Transaderm.....dermacrine would be the last resort
    what would be the difference between dermacrine and transaderm? if you say company, ill internet slap you silly
  21. Registered User

but one of these is def nice to have during an oral only cycle
    Why do you prefer them two over dermacrine mate ?

Do they have more 4ad in them ?
  22. Registered User

what would be the difference between dermacrine and transaderm? if you say company, ill internet slap you silly
    Are these things the same then ? Does dermacrine have a good dose of 4ad in then I'm confused by the label on dermacrine lol
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Why do you prefer them two over dermacrine mate ?

Do they have more 4ad in them ?
    None of them are 4-AD they are DHEA. He has an old post in another forum pimping it with great detail and love, the thing is...RS Transderm is not around anymore AFAIK and he might have loved it or repped for it, but for now Dermacrine is the best topical DHEA and AMS 4-AD is the most trust worthy source of good conversion 4-AD.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. Registered User

So like we all said here...4-AD , good source is Advanced Muscle Science 4-AD thanks.
    Thanks mate appreciate all the help from everyone I will use 4ad as a base for my ph cycle ...

And for the guy who said I should pin test I have used real test before but I don't like the pip from injections and you still risk bunk gear etc i prefer phs over ugl labs

For instance I prefer Epi to anavar and winstrol

And I prefer superdrol over dbol or anadrol ....

I don't wanna pin anymore which is why I'm asking for a good base alternative back in the day I found dermacrine from primordial to really work in this department and I liked their andromass aswell.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Thanks mate appreciate all the help from everyone I will use 4ad as a base for my ph cycle ...

And for the guy who said I should pin test I have used real test before but I don't like the pip from injections and you still risk bunk gear etc i prefer phs over ugl labs

For instance I prefer Epi to anavar and winstrol

I don't wanna pin anymore which is why I'm asking for a good base alternative back in the day I found dermacrine from primordial to really work in this department and I liked their andromass aswell.
    Yeah Primordial Performance was good stuff back when it was around. I too am a Epi fan, and Superdrol...Methylated Masteron haha , IMO it's as potent as dbol but I wouldn't know about Anadrol, never played with them anyway.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

well it was the old dermacrine and it was mainly the carrier....dermacrine was mess and a big glob, also didn't absord very well..it was ok for lethargy but not much more....transderm was a smaller amount of lotion and absorbed better, it was better for lethargy but also for mood and seemed to enhance the benefits of the cycle
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  27. Registered User

The advantage to this is that Test has to go through the aromatization process to generate both estrogen AND dht...with this you only get DHT and thus it does not aromatize and cause unwanted bloating, and DHT itself is an aromataze inhibitor per say.
    Exactly
  28. SPS

How about PRICE? honestly considering that dermacrine looks more appealing to me
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

well it was the old dermacrine and it was mainly the carrier....dermacrine was mess and a big glob, also didn't absord very well..it was ok for lethargy but not much more....transderm was a smaller amount of lotion and absorbed better, it was better for lethargy but also for mood and seemed to enhance the benefits of the cycle
    ok thats a good argument lol. idk about it now, but it did used to lather all over like rubbing sperm on your body or somethin
  30. SPS

rubbing sperm on your body
    Lol, do not want.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

i prefer phs over ugl labs
    Definitely the first time I've ever heard this, but to each their own.

I too am a big fan of superdrol, however if you think it is a ph you are terribly misinformed.
  32. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post

Definitely the first time I've ever heard this, but to each their own.

I too am a big fan of superdrol, however if you think it is a ph you are terribly misinformed.
    Yes mate your correct and I know it's a fully active steroid the same as epistane ...

However as for the I prefer phs to real gear well dbol and anadrol are all just bloat and water weight ...

And anavar and winstrol good for cutting but the muscle gain isn't brilliant compared with Epi or superdrol ....

And as for tbol I haven't used that but for the price I think is rather just run superdrol and get better gains ...
  33. Registered User

Not to sound stupid everyone but talking about test bases and 4ad being the best doesn't m1t actually convert to test ??? And isn't it stronger ???

Allthough I know you couldn't run it as a base but as a single cycle.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Not to sound stupid everyone but talking about test bases and 4ad being the best doesn't m1t actually convert to test ??? And isn't it stronger ???

Thought it converted to 1-Testosterone, that's one of those hard components like SD and Phera that everyone loves lol...don't know much about it's conversions in the body though.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

ok thats a good argument lol. idk about it now, but it did used to lather all over like rubbing sperm on your body or somethin
    This is not true about the current version of Dermacrine. I got mine yesterday, applied it right away and it dried up immediately. I was happily surprised, it doesn't smell either.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

None of them are 4-AD they are DHEA. He has an old post in another forum pimping it with great detail and love, the thing is...RS Transderm is not around anymore AFAIK and he might have loved it or repped for it, but for now Dermacrine is the best topical DHEA and AMS 4-AD is the most trust worthy source of good conversion 4-AD.
    Man AMS 4-AD is not bad but the dosing is all jacked up last time I ran it I had to shoot this liquid under my tongue like 10 times a day walking around for 10min at a time trying to keep it there so I got the most out of it I could....cost was about an arm and a leg but I really had zero sides from the other PH's I was using by doing this and it was one hell of a long cycle...
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Man AMS 4-AD is not bad but the dosing is all jacked up last time I ran it I had to shoot this liquid under my tongue like 10 times a day walking around for 10min at a time trying to keep it there so I got the most out of it I could....cost was about an arm and a leg but I really had zero sides from the other PH's I was using by doing this and it was one hell of a long cycle...
    AMS now makes it in a sublingual tablet brother and I do recommend their products a lot, quality people and damn nice products indeed. The dosages can now be separated every 6-8 hours and the conversion to test is about 30% more now.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  38. Registered User

Thought it converted to 1-Testosterone, that's one of those hard components like SD and Phera that everyone loves lol...don't know much about it's conversions in the body though.
    It doesn't convert into anything, it already is a steroid......It is Methylated 1-Testosterone.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    It doesn't convert into anything, it already is a steroid......It is Methylated 1-Testosterone.
    What I meant (and I made a mistake I;m sorry) is that it is 1-Testosterone , the methylation is so it is orally active and it can be synthesized (though damaging) through the liver...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  40. Registered User

What I meant (and I made a mistake I;m sorry) is that it is 1-Testosterone , the methylation is so it is orally active and it can be synthesized (though damaging) through the liver...
    I was wondering why you were making such a rookie mistake. ..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1D Black as a test base for OTC cycles: any takers?
    By classic34 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 01:54 AM
  2. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 11:53 PM
  3. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 09:47 AM