Best ph as a test base ?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
What's the best ph out to run as a test base I use to use dermacrine but it's not around anymore so maybe something from androfactory ??

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I don't know anything about Androfactory first hand , but many here have chimed in about them so look it up.

Back to business:

4-AD converts to testosterone
Stano is popular because it helps fight lethargy and also bloating but is not a test base...

In reality the only real test base is TEST , if you can;t pin I would say 4-AD and/or Stano with Dermacrine (Transdermal DHEA)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
dermacrine is very around anymore. if that makes sense

it was re released last week to several online retailors and just made its re apearance at the planet yesterday. $40 pretty much everywhere, which is pretty good

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
dermacrine is very around anymore. if that makes sense

it was re released last week to several online retailors and just made its re apearance at the planet yesterday. $40 pretty much everywhere, which is pretty good
Wow is it the same formula I see it on nutraplanet thanks bud :)

merderah

In reality the only real test base is TEST

there is only one.

but yeah, 4-AD is good enough for people who can't get actual test or who are scared of needles... will cost more than getting test tho.

silvercap

Awards
There is none. Get real testosterone and pin it. If you don't have any sources, you haven't been researching enough to juice any way.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
There is none. Get real testosterone and pin it. If you don't have any sources, you haven't been researching enough to juice any way.
That's a statement fail, there are PHs that do convert to test. Do your reading brother.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using 5 alpha test and it is doing a great job of keeping my libido up and lethargy down.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Well I would say there is no true replacement for a test base assuming you have a prescription....but that being said as stated there are many products on the market that are used with varying degree's of success to combat sides from other hormones....Stanodrol, 11oxo, 11kt spray, 4dhea products or DHEA products like Dermacrine.

JRam

JRam

Awards
Is 4-AD strong enough to require the use of an AI on cycle or is that unnecessary?

DannyT914

Awards
I am currently using 5 alpha test and it is doing a great job of keeping my libido up and lethargy down.
That's not testosterone the target hormone is Epiandrosterone

DannyT914

Awards
Is 4-AD strong enough to require the use of an AI on cycle or is that unnecessary?
Still test treat it like test but an OTC is good enough for a moderate dose

SPS

Awards
  • Established
That's not testosterone the target hormone is Epiandrosterone
Lol yeah bro I know what it is but you clearly need some education on the subject. It is epiandrosterone and the target hormone is dht. Not sure if you are aware but test is also a prohormone to dht. When your natty test is in the dumps you experience lethargy, low libidio, and generally feeling sh!tty or depressed. Running a dht product can reverse all of those things, it is everything you was out of that "test" base.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is around, bud, but I know a lot of people also like MENT or Trestobol for lethargy.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol yeah bro I know what it is but you clearly need some education on the subject. It is epiandrosterone and the target hormone is dht. Not sure if you are aware but test is also a prohormone to dht. When your natty test is in the dumps you experience lethargy, low libidio, and generally feeling sh!tty or depressed. Running a dht product can reverse all of those things, it is everything you was out of that "test" base.
The advantage to this is that Test has to go through the aromatization process to generate both estrogen AND dht...with this you only get DHT and thus it does not aromatize and cause unwanted bloating, and DHT itself is an aromataze inhibitor per say.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i always recommend 4ad like BULK UP and RS-Transaderm.....dermacrine would be the last resort

but one of these is def nice to have during an oral only cycle

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So like we all said here...4-AD , good source is Advanced Muscle Science 4-AD thanks.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i always recommend 4ad like BULK UP and RS-Transaderm.....dermacrine would be the last resort
what would be the difference between dermacrine and transaderm? if you say company, ill internet slap you silly

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established

Why do you prefer them two over dermacrine mate ?

Do they have more 4ad in them ?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
what would be the difference between dermacrine and transaderm? if you say company, ill internet slap you silly
Are these things the same then ? Does dermacrine have a good dose of 4ad in then I'm confused by the label on dermacrine lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Why do you prefer them two over dermacrine mate ?

Do they have more 4ad in them ?
None of them are 4-AD they are DHEA. He has an old post in another forum pimping it with great detail and love, the thing is...RS Transderm is not around anymore AFAIK and he might have loved it or repped for it, but for now Dermacrine is the best topical DHEA and AMS 4-AD is the most trust worthy source of good conversion 4-AD.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
So like we all said here...4-AD , good source is Advanced Muscle Science 4-AD thanks.
Thanks mate appreciate all the help from everyone :) I will use 4ad as a base for my ph cycle ...

And for the guy who said I should pin test I have used real test before but I don't like the pip from injections and you still risk bunk gear etc i prefer phs over ugl labs

For instance I prefer Epi to anavar and winstrol

And I prefer superdrol over dbol or anadrol ....

I don't wanna pin anymore which is why I'm asking for a good base alternative back in the day I found dermacrine from primordial to really work in this department and I liked their andromass aswell.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks mate appreciate all the help from everyone :) I will use 4ad as a base for my ph cycle ...

And for the guy who said I should pin test I have used real test before but I don't like the pip from injections and you still risk bunk gear etc i prefer phs over ugl labs

For instance I prefer Epi to anavar and winstrol

And I prefer superdrol over dbol or anadrol ....

I don't wanna pin anymore which is why I'm asking for a good base alternative back in the day I found dermacrine from primordial to really work in this department and I liked their andromass aswell.
Yeah Primordial Performance was good stuff back when it was around. I too am a Epi fan, and Superdrol...Methylated Masteron haha , IMO it's as potent as dbol but I wouldn't know about Anadrol, never played with them anyway.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well it was the old dermacrine and it was mainly the carrier....dermacrine was mess and a big glob, also didn't absord very well..it was ok for lethargy but not much more....transderm was a smaller amount of lotion and absorbed better, it was better for lethargy but also for mood and seemed to enhance the benefits of the cycle

DannyT914

Awards
The advantage to this is that Test has to go through the aromatization process to generate both estrogen AND dht...with this you only get DHT and thus it does not aromatize and cause unwanted bloating, and DHT itself is an aromataze inhibitor per say.
Exactly

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well it was the old dermacrine and it was mainly the carrier....dermacrine was mess and a big glob, also didn't absord very well..it was ok for lethargy but not much more....transderm was a smaller amount of lotion and absorbed better, it was better for lethargy but also for mood and seemed to enhance the benefits of the cycle
ok thats a good argument lol. idk about it now, but it did used to lather all over like rubbing sperm on your body or somethin

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Definitely the first time I've ever heard this, but to each their own.

I too am a big fan of superdrol, however if you think it is a ph you are terribly misinformed.
Yes mate your correct and I know it's a fully active steroid the same as epistane ...

However as for the I prefer phs to real gear well dbol and anadrol are all just bloat and water weight ...

And anavar and winstrol good for cutting but the muscle gain isn't brilliant compared with Epi or superdrol ....

And as for tbol I haven't used that but for the price I think is rather just run superdrol and get better gains ...

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Not to sound stupid everyone but talking about test bases and 4ad being the best doesn't m1t actually convert to test ??? And isn't it stronger ???

Allthough I know you couldn't run it as a base but as a single cycle.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not to sound stupid everyone but talking about test bases and 4ad being the best doesn't m1t actually convert to test ??? And isn't it stronger ???

Thought it converted to 1-Testosterone, that's one of those hard components like SD and Phera that everyone loves lol...don't know much about it's conversions in the body though.

anaboliko

Awards
ok thats a good argument lol. idk about it now, but it did used to lather all over like rubbing sperm on your body or somethin
This is not true about the current version of Dermacrine. I got mine yesterday, applied it right away and it dried up immediately. I was happily surprised, it doesn't smell either.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
None of them are 4-AD they are DHEA. He has an old post in another forum pimping it with great detail and love, the thing is...RS Transderm is not around anymore AFAIK and he might have loved it or repped for it, but for now Dermacrine is the best topical DHEA and AMS 4-AD is the most trust worthy source of good conversion 4-AD.
Man AMS 4-AD is not bad but the dosing is all jacked up last time I ran it I had to shoot this liquid under my tongue like 10 times a day walking around for 10min at a time trying to keep it there so I got the most out of it I could....cost was about an arm and a leg but I really had zero sides from the other PH's I was using by doing this and it was one hell of a long cycle...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Man AMS 4-AD is not bad but the dosing is all jacked up last time I ran it I had to shoot this liquid under my tongue like 10 times a day walking around for 10min at a time trying to keep it there so I got the most out of it I could....cost was about an arm and a leg but I really had zero sides from the other PH's I was using by doing this and it was one hell of a long cycle...
AMS now makes it in a sublingual tablet brother :) and I do recommend their products a lot, quality people and damn nice products indeed. The dosages can now be separated every 6-8 hours and the conversion to test is about 30% more now.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thought it converted to 1-Testosterone, that's one of those hard components like SD and Phera that everyone loves lol...don't know much about it's conversions in the body though.
It doesn't convert into anything, it already is a steroid......It is Methylated 1-Testosterone.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It doesn't convert into anything, it already is a steroid......It is Methylated 1-Testosterone.
What I meant (and I made a mistake I;m sorry) is that it is 1-Testosterone , the methylation is so it is orally active and it can be synthesized (though damaging) through the liver...

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I meant (and I made a mistake I;m sorry) is that it is 1-Testosterone , the methylation is so it is orally active and it can be synthesized (though damaging) through the liver...
I was wondering why you were making such a rookie mistake. ..:D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I was wondering why you were making such a rookie mistake. ..:D
Girlfriend is sucking the neurons out of me ;) nah haha jk, I am human...I am not perfect :(

antknee02

antknee02

Awards

interesting..derma as a last resort to a new questionable 4ad thats pretty new and a derma rip off that costs about 4 times as much as derma? wow, no offense but any hidden agenda there?

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
interesting..derma as a last resort to a new questionable 4ad thats pretty new and a derma rip off that costs about 4 times as much as derma? wow, no offense but any hidden agenda there?
transaderm is sooo over priced it isnt funny..comes out and its about $40.00 - Derma is gone so lets tout this as test replacement, put a new lable on it and jack the price over $200.00 .

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I stacked AMS 1-AD and 4-AD and the energy, strength, and libido were crazy. Didn't gain much if any mass but strength went up and it was a feel-good stack definitely. Judgeing from this I'd use it like a test base

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
transaderm is sooo over priced it isnt funny..comes out and its about $40.00 - Derma is gone so lets tout this as test replacement, put a new lable on it and jack the price over $200.00 .
Yeah even I, being affiliated with a sister company, totally agree with you and have had major issue with those tactics.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
he already addressed that comment. its because old derma used to be a sloppy mess, and he used to rep for needto (aparently). if you look closely though, transaderm has twice as many servings compared to derma. so when it was bogo, which was like once a year, it tied for price lol

not backing transadem, i hate needto. just felt that it had to be said

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
he already addressed that comment. its because old derma used to be a sloppy mess, and he used to rep for needto (aparently). if you look closely though, transaderm has twice as many servings compared to derma. so when it was bogo, which was like once a year, it tied for price lol

sorry, i didnt see that addressed, my bad. even so, the new derma had/ has a good carrier and even at a BOGO it stilll looks like price gouging..anyway ive used both and while i liked transaderm for the carrier, it just didnt do anything to merit that giant price increase. that was one reason i stopped buying his stuff and even checking boards re: any of his products..

sorry to side track the thread..ill stop now, lol

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

He still reps needto.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
He still reps needto.
I'm really starting to dislike needto I have ran into their reps on other boards trying to push some of their crap over hcg and SERMs saying all you need is (insert anything they sell)..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2