Best ph as a test base ?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I'm really starting to dislike needto I have ran into their reps on other boards trying to push some of their crap over hcg and SERMs saying all you need is (insert anything they sell)..

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
thats exactly why i hate needto. i like this forum cuz they dont really exist here

ive had several needto reps tell me serms are too toxic and cycles only need hcgenerate, formastanzol, and unleashed for pct.thats like a $200 pct, i could make a pct twice as good withhalf that price

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol @ need2

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Lol @ need2
I have membership at Elite Fitness too and I hardly go there because they are so biased. They say use HCGenerate on cycle mind you. When you are replacing test I sure don't agree with the thought that HCGenerate would even work. You can't very easily raise natty test on cycle except with real HCG. Herbal stuff can't short out your system and tell you to make test regardless. And claim that on PCT it brings back balls and testosterone faster than Nolva. I don't know what kinda Nolva they run at Needto but it obviously wasn't legit

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
His site is dead, very few visitors. Nates popped in before an chimed in with something along the lines of "wheres everyone at"

... look at your site moron!! Its not even about giving legitimate advice anymore. Its product pushing to the fullest.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
His site is dead, very few visitors. Nates popped in before an chimed in with something along the lines of "wheres everyone at"

... look at your site moron!! Its not even about giving legitimate advice anymore. Its product pushing to the fullest.
his beastdrol was good. i believe that's the only thing that i ever tried from needto.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
I never could understand paying $80 for something like Hcgenerate when you could get nolva cheaper.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which one would make for a better "test base"? FL Alpha bulk or AMS 4-AD Rde?
Also any thoughts on Trest? Heard the effect is similar to actual test.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Which one would make for a better "test base"? FL Alpha bulk or AMS 4-AD Rde?
Also any thoughts on Trest? Heard the effect is similar to actual test.
I'm curious too. Others say just more similar to DECA . I used AMS 4-AD Ride and the energy was awesome