Best ph as a test base ?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post

    i prefer phs over ugl labs
    Definitely the first time I've ever heard this, but to each their own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post

    And I prefer superdrol over dbol or anadrol ....

    I too am a big fan of superdrol, however if you think it is a ph you are terribly misinformed.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post

    Definitely the first time I've ever heard this, but to each their own.

    I too am a big fan of superdrol, however if you think it is a ph you are terribly misinformed.
    Yes mate your correct and I know it's a fully active steroid the same as epistane ...

    However as for the I prefer phs to real gear well dbol and anadrol are all just bloat and water weight ...

    And anavar and winstrol good for cutting but the muscle gain isn't brilliant compared with Epi or superdrol ....

    And as for tbol I haven't used that but for the price I think is rather just run superdrol and get better gains ...
    •   
       


  3. Not to sound stupid everyone but talking about test bases and 4ad being the best doesn't m1t actually convert to test ??? And isn't it stronger ???

    Allthough I know you couldn't run it as a base but as a single cycle.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Not to sound stupid everyone but talking about test bases and 4ad being the best doesn't m1t actually convert to test ??? And isn't it stronger ???

    Allthough I know you couldn't run it as a base but as a single cycle.
    Thought it converted to 1-Testosterone, that's one of those hard components like SD and Phera that everyone loves lol...don't know much about it's conversions in the body though.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    ok thats a good argument lol. idk about it now, but it did used to lather all over like rubbing sperm on your body or somethin
    This is not true about the current version of Dermacrine. I got mine yesterday, applied it right away and it dried up immediately. I was happily surprised, it doesn't smell either.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    None of them are 4-AD they are DHEA. He has an old post in another forum pimping it with great detail and love, the thing is...RS Transderm is not around anymore AFAIK and he might have loved it or repped for it, but for now Dermacrine is the best topical DHEA and AMS 4-AD is the most trust worthy source of good conversion 4-AD.
    Man AMS 4-AD is not bad but the dosing is all jacked up last time I ran it I had to shoot this liquid under my tongue like 10 times a day walking around for 10min at a time trying to keep it there so I got the most out of it I could....cost was about an arm and a leg but I really had zero sides from the other PH's I was using by doing this and it was one hell of a long cycle...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Man AMS 4-AD is not bad but the dosing is all jacked up last time I ran it I had to shoot this liquid under my tongue like 10 times a day walking around for 10min at a time trying to keep it there so I got the most out of it I could....cost was about an arm and a leg but I really had zero sides from the other PH's I was using by doing this and it was one hell of a long cycle...
    AMS now makes it in a sublingual tablet brother and I do recommend their products a lot, quality people and damn nice products indeed. The dosages can now be separated every 6-8 hours and the conversion to test is about 30% more now.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life View Post
    Not to sound stupid everyone but talking about test bases and 4ad being the best doesn't m1t actually convert to test ??? And isn't it stronger ???

    Allthough I know you couldn't run it as a base but as a single cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Thought it converted to 1-Testosterone, that's one of those hard components like SD and Phera that everyone loves lol...don't know much about it's conversions in the body though.
    It doesn't convert into anything, it already is a steroid......It is Methylated 1-Testosterone.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    It doesn't convert into anything, it already is a steroid......It is Methylated 1-Testosterone.
    What I meant (and I made a mistake I;m sorry) is that it is 1-Testosterone , the methylation is so it is orally active and it can be synthesized (though damaging) through the liver...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    What I meant (and I made a mistake I;m sorry) is that it is 1-Testosterone , the methylation is so it is orally active and it can be synthesized (though damaging) through the liver...
    I was wondering why you were making such a rookie mistake. ..
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I was wondering why you were making such a rookie mistake. ..
    Girlfriend is sucking the neurons out of me nah haha jk, I am human...I am not perfect
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i always recommend 4ad like BULK UP and RS-Transaderm.....dermacrine would be the last resort

    but one of these is def nice to have during an oral only cycle
    interesting..derma as a last resort to a new questionable 4ad thats pretty new and a derma rip off that costs about 4 times as much as derma? wow, no offense but any hidden agenda there?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post
    interesting..derma as a last resort to a new questionable 4ad thats pretty new and a derma rip off that costs about 4 times as much as derma? wow, no offense but any hidden agenda there?
    transaderm is sooo over priced it isnt funny..comes out and its about $40.00 - Derma is gone so lets tout this as test replacement, put a new lable on it and jack the price over $200.00 .

  14. I stacked AMS 1-AD and 4-AD and the energy, strength, and libido were crazy. Didn't gain much if any mass but strength went up and it was a feel-good stack definitely. Judgeing from this I'd use it like a test base

  15. Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post
    transaderm is sooo over priced it isnt funny..comes out and its about $40.00 - Derma is gone so lets tout this as test replacement, put a new lable on it and jack the price over $200.00 .
    Yeah even I, being affiliated with a sister company, totally agree with you and have had major issue with those tactics.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    Yeah even I, being affiliated with a sister company, totally agree with you and have had major issue with those tactics.
    thats refreshing, man

  17. Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post

    transaderm is sooo over priced it isnt funny..comes out and its about $40.00 - Derma is gone so lets tout this as test replacement, put a new lable on it and jack the price over $200.00 .
    he already addressed that comment. its because old derma used to be a sloppy mess, and he used to rep for needto (aparently). if you look closely though, transaderm has twice as many servings compared to derma. so when it was bogo, which was like once a year, it tied for price lol

    not backing transadem, i hate needto. just felt that it had to be said

  18. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    he already addressed that comment. its because old derma used to be a sloppy mess, and he used to rep for needto (aparently). if you look closely though, transaderm has twice as many servings compared to derma. so when it was bogo, which was like once a year, it tied for price lol

    not backing transadem, i hate needto. just felt that it had to be said
    sorry, i didnt see that addressed, my bad. even so, the new derma had/ has a good carrier and even at a BOGO it stilll looks like price gouging..anyway ive used both and while i liked transaderm for the carrier, it just didnt do anything to merit that giant price increase. that was one reason i stopped buying his stuff and even checking boards re: any of his products..

    sorry to side track the thread..ill stop now, lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

    he already addressed that comment. its because old derma used to be a sloppy mess, and he used to rep for needto (aparently). if you look closely though, transaderm has twice as many servings compared to derma. so when it was bogo, which was like once a year, it tied for price lol

    not backing transadem, i hate needto. just felt that it had to be said
    He still reps needto.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    He still reps needto.
    I'm really starting to dislike needto I have ran into their reps on other boards trying to push some of their crap over hcg and SERMs saying all you need is (insert anything they sell)..

    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

    I'm really starting to dislike needto I have ran into their reps on other boards trying to push some of their crap over hcg and SERMs saying all you need is (insert anything they sell)..

    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    thats exactly why i hate needto. i like this forum cuz they dont really exist here

    ive had several needto reps tell me serms are too toxic and cycles only need hcgenerate, formastanzol, and unleashed for pct.thats like a $200 pct, i could make a pct twice as good withhalf that price

  22. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    thats exactly why i hate needto. i like this forum cuz they dont really exist here
    Back in the day they used to be all over this site.

  23. Lol @ need2
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lol @ need2
    I have membership at Elite Fitness too and I hardly go there because they are so biased. They say use HCGenerate on cycle mind you. When you are replacing test I sure don't agree with the thought that HCGenerate would even work. You can't very easily raise natty test on cycle except with real HCG. Herbal stuff can't short out your system and tell you to make test regardless. And claim that on PCT it brings back balls and testosterone faster than Nolva. I don't know what kinda Nolva they run at Needto but it obviously wasn't legit

  25. His site is dead, very few visitors. Nates popped in before an chimed in with something along the lines of "wheres everyone at"

    ... look at your site moron!! Its not even about giving legitimate advice anymore. Its product pushing to the fullest.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  26. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    His site is dead, very few visitors. Nates popped in before an chimed in with something along the lines of "wheres everyone at"

    ... look at your site moron!! Its not even about giving legitimate advice anymore. Its product pushing to the fullest.
    his beastdrol was good. i believe that's the only thing that i ever tried from needto.

  27. I never could understand paying $80 for something like Hcgenerate when you could get nolva cheaper.

  28. Which one would make for a better "test base"? FL Alpha bulk or AMS 4-AD Rde?
    Also any thoughts on Trest? Heard the effect is similar to actual test.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
    Which one would make for a better "test base"? FL Alpha bulk or AMS 4-AD Rde?
    Also any thoughts on Trest? Heard the effect is similar to actual test.
    I'm curious too. Others say just more similar to DECA . I used AMS 4-AD Ride and the energy was awesome

  30. Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I'm curious too. Others say just more similar to DECA . I used AMS 4-AD Ride and the energy was awesome
    Did you use 4-AD at recommended dosage or double it?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M1D Black as a test base for OTC cycles: any takers?
    By classic34 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 03:54 AM
  2. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 01:53 AM
  3. Dermacrine as a test base for PH/DS
    By slowprogress in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 11:47 AM
Log in
Log in