my liver is feeling it... (i think)

navy

Awards
Well to start off i was stacking epistane and stanozane... both 90 capsule bottles... 3 weeks in my stanozane runs out... which means i got less then 60 capsules of stano... where the HELL DID THE REST GO!!!!!???

also... the liver pain is getting more intense and im starting week 4.... i uped the dosage of cycle assist from 4-4 to 5-5.... and the liver hurts when i do a lot of movements around that area... anything i can do to reduce the pain? i have 3 weeks left and i dont want to hop off just yet... :/

and lockout will give me another bottle of stano right? because i am SOOOOO MAD didnt even have enough for 3 weeks lol... just what does this say about lockout? kinda mad tbh but wont care if they give me 1 more bottle. if they do ill up it from 3 to 4 dosage.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
before anybody takes you serious, im gonna boner kill your troll thread

**** idk its probably because i drank like 3-4 days a week before the cycle for the couple of weeks leading into it lol... im gona give it another go and see if the liver pain gets any worst... im on 30mg a day atm, on my 2nd week.. bumping it to 40 next weekk.... peppering my angus.
edit : ok that was mean

what stano prduct did you buy? if you really got shorted, id be more pissed at the company than the distributor. i have a feeling it was a 60cap stano product and you didnt even know though

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Well to start off i was stacking epistane and stanozane... both 90 capsule bottles... 3 weeks in my stanozane runs out... which means i got less then 60 capsules of stano... where the HELL DID THE REST GO!!!!!???

also... the liver pain is getting more intense and im starting week 4.... i uped the dosage of cycle assist from 4-4 to 5-5.... and the liver hurts when i do a lot of movements around that area... anything i can do to reduce the pain? i have 3 weeks left and i dont want to hop off just yet... :/

and lockout will give me another bottle of stano right? because i am SOOOOO MAD didnt even have enough for 3 weeks lol... just what does this say about lockout? kinda mad tbh but wont care if they give me 1 more bottle. if they do ill up it from 3 to 4 dosage.
You ever think about getting some TUDCA? And at that dose I'm totally amazed. I mean if you take alcohol and tylenol you have more toxic **** than what you are doing I think. Besides Epi isn't more toxic than alcohol itself. There is a lot of fear placed in peoples minds because companies don't want to be liable. But the reality is that yes its toxic but people that drink.a lot are in way more hurt than if they took a compound like Epi. And you aren't taking Epi and alcohol simultaneously so hmmm. Maybe you just have a weak liver.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Lota strange stuff on here the last while

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Even if they didn't cap and bottle the product they have to make it right with the customer and then take it up with distributor

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
he was probably taking 4 caps a day and wondered why they ran out after 22 days or so. Helpful hint....Most of the time, you have to buy 2-3 bottles of much of this stuff for a proper cycle, you don't just "buy one bottle"....

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
he was probably taking 4 caps a day and wondered why they ran out after 22 days or so. Helpful hint....Most of the time, you have to buy 2-3 bottles of much of this stuff for a proper cycle, you don't just "buy one bottle"....
Love helpful hints Haha.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I'm starting to act like a dick to people just like they did when my profile first popped up on here! Lol

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
I'm starting to act like a dick to people just like they did when my profile first popped up on here! Lol
Must be the "tiny" part of your username...most of these guys are probably bullies who like to torment smaller guys. You should have called yourself "bigtony" instead lol

navy

Awards
u guys are all *******s srsly... im new to pro.hormones which is why im freaking asking... i did 2 weeks at 30 mg epi then 1 week at 40 and now my fourth on 40 i never had any pains around my liver area until now... which is why im asking if you dont know how to help just dont flame.. and i saw lockout label and cap the bottles while i was there they put the cotton inside and put the label around it... so stop being so ****ing ignorant

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
If you're that worried, stop taking things you're this worried about, and go see a doctor.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
u guys are all *******s srsly... im new to pro.hormones which is why im freaking asking... i did 2 weeks at 30 mg epi then 1 week at 40 and now my fourth on 40 i never had any pains around my liver area until now... which is why im asking if you dont know how to help just dont flame.. and i saw lockout label and cap the bottles while i was there they put the cotton inside and put the label around it... so stop being so ****ing ignorant
You said in your previous thread about liver pain, the one where onionknight got that quote, that you had liver pain on your second week. People are here to learn and help each other along the way, but as they say, you can't fix stupid.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
quit trying to cheat your beer gut away. you said you were drinking 3-4 times a week pre cycle and into cycle. sounds like an alcoholic to me

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
My liver doesn't hurt, but it does itch. Almost like a mosquito bite. How do I scratch it?

and as for the caps/bottle of your PH, first...may be tough to prove. have you contacted the distributor? I didn't know lockout had their own label for PH....
oh, just checked. I only see apparel. What is going on here? This is dumb and I wish I could have my 5 minutes back

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
wizard.jpg

chico1

Awards
I have a question for you guys!

I'm on my second week of my first cycle (hdrol) and I am using CEL cycle assist for support. I normally have liver enzymes around 36 in my ALT test and my on cycle results showed 163! This is SEVERELY elevated...I dont drink so this is not a factor. Should I consider ending my cycle? Is this normal? I've noticed a slight pain around my right hip...but thats too low for the liver right? PLEASE any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

SPS

Awards
  • Established
I have a question for you guys!

I'm on my second week of my first cycle (hdrol) and I am using CEL cycle assist for support. I normally have liver enzymes around 36 in my ALT test and my on cycle results showed 163! This is SEVERELY elevated...I dont drink so this is not a factor. Should I consider ending my cycle? Is this normal? I've noticed a slight pain around my right hip...but thats too low for the liver right? PLEASE any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Your liver isn't near there so I couldn't see how that pain could be associated with your liver. Unless you are running tudca or udca you can expect elevated numbers, its up to you to quit tho, you have to ask yourself if the juice is worth the squeeze.

chico1

Awards
Your liver isn't near there so I couldn't see how that pain could be associated with your liver. Unless you are running tudca or udca you can expect elevated numbers, its up to you to quit tho, you have to ask yourself if the juice is worth the squeeze.
haha "if the juice is worth the squeeze" I like that. I dont want to quit, I just dont want to mess up my body. I just ordered some tudca...is it powerful enough to reverse damage? I know elevated levels are normal...but isnt 163 more than normal elevation?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Haha yeah that is from the girl next door, I love using that quote, anyways. Your liver can regenerate and repair some of that damage on its own I don't really know at what point those elevated levels actually cause damage. I know at a certain dose tudca is supposed to be able to repair damage but I don't know it off the top of my head. Just run the tudca, if you start showing symptoms of your liver being stressed get it tested again.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Haha yeah that is from the girl next door, I love using that quote, anyways. Your liver can regenerate and repair some of that damage on its own I don't really know at what point those elevated levels actually cause damage. I know at a certain dose tudca is supposed to be able to repair damage but I don't know it off the top of my head. Just run the tudca, if you start showing symptoms of your liver being stressed get it tested again.
I think you need twice the dose of TUDCA versus UDCA. I'm going to say at least 500 mg of TUDCA.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
and i saw lockout label and cap the bottles while i was there they put the cotton inside and put the label around it... so stop being so ****ing ignorant
What? This makes no sense as Lockout doesn't even have a line of anabolics. Stanozane is a product of IronFlex Supplements, which I doubt is a house brand of Lockout as it's available through several other retailers. So that's a matter of either bull**** or you being an idiot. As for your liver, quit the product and see a doctor if you're that worried, and stay away from hormonal products in the future.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I think you need twice the dose of TUDCA versus UDCA. I'm going to say at least 500 mg of TUDCA.
He should be fine if he follows label dosing, which I think is usually 500 mg per day.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
think of it like this. there was a post here a long time ago to help people define ast/alt levels. 10-40 is normal. 50+ is watch your ****, youre in danger. 4-5x normal is usualy associated with fatty or enflamed liver in alcoholics. thats about 2 steps away from cirrhosis

What? This makes no sense as Lockout doesn't even have a line of anabolics. Stanozane is a product of IronFlex Supplements, which I doubt is a house brand of Lockout as it's available through several other retailers. So that's a matter of either bull**** or you being an idiot. As for your liver, quit the product and see a doctor if you're that worried, and stay away from hormonal products in the future.
hes just an idiot

00S4Boy

Awards
Actually they do LGI.

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Drinking 3-4 times a week? Maybe if you had preloaded some liver/cycle support supps for 2-3 weeks instead of preloading Budweiser, youd be better off now..... Present course of action-just be honest with yourself, if you think youre damaging your body, abort the cycle and pct. Health>gains.. Hard to bulk when youre ****ing dead or on dialysis.

chico1

Awards
Drinking 3-4 times a week? Maybe if you had preloaded some liver/cycle support supps for 2-3 weeks instead of preloading Budweiser, youd be better off now..... Present course of action-just be honest with yourself, if you think youre damaging your body, abort the cycle and pct. Health>gains.. Hard to bulk when youre ****ing dead or on dialysis.
Is this directed to me? I did not drink a single drop of alcohol and I preloaded support for 2 weeks....

Popeisdope

Awards
Is this directed to me? I did not drink a single drop of alcohol and I preloaded support for 2 weeks....
No the OP stated he had done this in his first thread about liver pains a few weeks ago.

Now I know why you guys are so stern about doing research about cycles. It's kinda frustrating when people like this come through, don't take any advice, and are only willing to listen to what they want to hear.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
LGI is lockout private label.
Negative. Lockout has exclusive selling rights over LGI. Which is why you only see it sold at lockout, and a handful of other places both stateside and overseas. Guessing Greg made a deal with lgi back when Purus Labs got out of the Ph/DS game because Lgi was supposedly a sister company to Purus Labs. It's a confusing trial, with no clear answer. But lockout does not manufacturer LGI.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
^^^

thats what i thought. i was pretty sure lgi is a ourus labs sister company. i read it a few times at phf and they both rock the dark colors lol

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Not sure if this has been asked but are you sure it was liver pains? Elevated enzymes aside it could have just been pumps that you were experiencing.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Alt and als are 0-40. Ap is 0-115. Ggf is 3-60. Correct if I'm wrong. If it's really hurting you don't need us all to say stop. Enzymes get elevated what do you expect? Continue or stop. Either way get tests.

EatLiftGrow

Awards
Not to hijack but what are everyone's opinions on TUDCA being a must for methylated cycles?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Your liver wouldn't be showing these signs yet. Might want to go to the doctor....seems more like kidney or possibly gallbladder. Cholesterol changes by steroids can create some nasty internal side effects. Gallstones is one of them. Stop being stubborn and go to the doctor.tell him everything and let him try to fix you.

If it is your gallbladder it may cost you your life if you don't. They hear **** like this all the time. Don't be afraid to tell him about a legal product (prohormones) and the issues you think have occurred after your cycle.

00S4Boy

Awards
Negative. Lockout has exclusive selling rights over LGI. Which is why you only see it sold at lockout, and a handful of other places both stateside and overseas. Guessing Greg made a deal with lgi back when Purus Labs got out of the Ph/DS game because Lgi was supposedly a sister company to Purus Labs. It's a confusing trial, with no clear answer. But lockout does not manufacturer LGI.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_label

Do people even read.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
LGI is lockout private label.
I pulled my Info from the actual owner of lockout.... Yet this guy ^ thinks a wiki article on a common practice everyone knows and sees whenever they go grocery shopping, proves me wrong. then attempts to be a smart ass.... Kids...

00S4Boy

Awards
And what exactly was this pointless article supposed to prove? Just curious. Most people know what private labeling is in the manufacturing world.
I stated LGI is Lockout's private label.

You stated negative.

I clarified what a private label is because your comment made it apparent that you didn't know.

Lockout is the only place to market LGI products, everywhere else that sells them has purchased them from lockout.

I never stated Lockout manufactured LGI products, I just states that LGI was a lockout private label which it is, hence forth I was not incorrect in my statement.

Point in case as I have stated in the past you're still a retard.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
A private label would be if lockout made the steroids and then allowed LGI to sell them as there own. You're a ****ing fat ass who posts on this forum, attempting to have knowledge/ prove people wrong, while gaining most of your info straight from google- then posting it here as your own. Like I stated, lockout has exclusive selling rights for lgi. And others sell it that are allowed to. Not just lockout. Exclusive selling rights (what i stated) is correct. Private label.... incorrect. LGI has nothing to do with the manufacturing process nor is the only company allowed to sell it. With nothing to do with the manufacturing of the product and its not the only company who sells lgi , in turn it can not be considered a private label Just stop while your behind kid. Spend more time in the gym, not on a forum making yourself look stupid. Im done with this conversation.