my liver is feeling it... (i think)

00S4Boy

Awards
A private label would be if lockout made the steroids and then allowed LGI to sell them as there own. You're a ****ing fat ass who posts on this forum, attempting to have knowledge/ prove people wrong, while gaining most of your info straight from google- then posting it here as your own. Like I stated, lockout has exclusive selling rights for lgi. And others sell it that are allowed to. Not just lockout. Exclusive selling rights (what i stated) is correct. Private label.... incorrect. LGI has nothing to do with the manufacturing process nor is the only company allowed to sell it. With nothing to do with the manufacturing of the product and its not the only company who sells lgi , in turn it can not be considered a private label Just stop while your behind kid. Spend more time in the gym, not on a forum making yourself look stupid. Im done with this conversation.
In rebuttal this is all I have to say.

Cycle looks good, you would see decent results from the m-sten alone but this compound IMO is best at 6 weeks lengths. Also, these compounds will shut you down. Maybe not completely as that is due to the individual. I could be wrong, but this shutdown will stop or decrease natty test so the TRT won't be much on cycle and I don't believe enough to raise test level back up by itself. I think you need to run pct even for 2-3 weeks alongside your TRT since its not a high dose. The clomid will restart natty test and TRT will keep it elevated
From this thread

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/225673-m-sten-rx.html#post3885173

Oh and just to end the argument on the whole private label situation

Private label definition - Private label products or services are typically those manufactured or provided by one company for offer under another company's brand.

Be it Purus or another company, they manufacture the products for Lockout's brand LGI. Other retailers selling LGI are not purchasing it from the manufacturer they are purchasing it from lockout.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
if you guys really care so much, just email greg and ask him.

or better yet, just read is from his forum from his account http://forum.locko utforums.com/vb/showthread.php?25998-Lgi-supplements-info

lgi isnt lockout brand. lockout just had an exclusive deal 2 years ago. other sites sell lgi now. connect the space

macdady

macdady

Awards
I'm starting to act like a dick to people just like they did when my profile first popped up on here! Lol
I can't wait to have enough experience with this stuff to be able to be a dick lol