1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by navy View Post
    Well to start off i was stacking epistane and stanozane... both 90 capsule bottles... 3 weeks in my stanozane runs out... which means i got less then 60 capsules of stano... where the HELL DID THE REST GO!!!!!???

also... the liver pain is getting more intense and im starting week 4.... i uped the dosage of cycle assist from 4-4 to 5-5.... and the liver hurts when i do a lot of movements around that area... anything i can do to reduce the pain? i have 3 weeks left and i dont want to hop off just yet... :/

and ******* will give me another bottle of stano right? because i am SOOOOO MAD didnt even have enough for 3 weeks lol... just what does this say about *******? kinda mad tbh but wont care if they give me 1 more bottle. if they do ill up it from 3 to 4 dosage.
    Your liver wouldn't be showing these signs yet. Might want to go to the doctor....seems more like kidney or possibly gallbladder. Cholesterol changes by steroids can create some nasty internal side effects. Gallstones is one of them. Stop being stubborn and go to the doctor.tell him everything and let him try to fix you.

If it is your gallbladder it may cost you your life if you don't. They hear **** like this all the time. Don't be afraid to tell him about a legal product (prohormones) and the issues you think have occurred after your cycle.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

Quote Originally Posted by StayinHeavy View Post
    Negative. ******* has exclusive selling rights over LGI. Which is why you only see it sold at *******, and a handful of other places both stateside and overseas. Guessing Greg made a deal with lgi back when Purus Labs got out of the Ph/DS game because Lgi was supposedly a sister company to Purus Labs. It's a confusing trial, with no clear answer. But ******* does not manufacturer LGI.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_label

Do people even read.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.8%

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post
    And what exactly was this pointless article supposed to prove? Just curious. Most people know what private labeling is in the manufacturing world.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

And what exactly was this pointless article supposed to prove? Just curious. Most people know what private labeling is in the manufacturing world.
    Wikipedia... lol
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post

Wikipedia... lol
    Agreed ...its telling me this Guy on my 1$ bills was a president. Pfttttttt nahhhhhhh
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.8%

Quote Originally Posted by 00S4Boy View Post

LGI is ******* private label.
    I pulled my Info from the actual owner of *******.... Yet this guy ^ thinks a wiki article on a common practice everyone knows and sees whenever they go grocery shopping, proves me wrong. then attempts to be a smart ass.... Kids...
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

then attempts to be a smart ass.... Kids...
    18 year old trapped in this body
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

I stated LGI is *******'s private label.

You stated negative.

I clarified what a private label is because your comment made it apparent that you didn't know.

******* is the only place to market LGI products, everywhere else that sells them has purchased them from *******.

I never stated ******* manufactured LGI products, I just states that LGI was a ******* private label which it is, hence forth I was not incorrect in my statement.

Point in case as I have stated in the past you're still a retard.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.8%

A private label would be if ******* made the steroids and then allowed LGI to sell them as there own. You're a ****ing fat ass who posts on this forum, attempting to have knowledge/ prove people wrong, while gaining most of your info straight from google- then posting it here as your own. Like I stated, ******* has exclusive selling rights for lgi. And others sell it that are allowed to. Not just *******. Exclusive selling rights (what i stated) is correct. Private label.... incorrect. LGI has nothing to do with the manufacturing process nor is the only company allowed to sell it. With nothing to do with the manufacturing of the product and its not the only company who sells lgi , in turn it can not be considered a private label Just stop while your behind kid. Spend more time in the gym, not on a forum making yourself look stupid. Im done with this conversation.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.48%

:swordfightwithpenis:
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.35%

A private label would be if ******* made the steroids and then allowed LGI to sell them as there own. You're a ****ing fat ass who posts on this forum, attempting to have knowledge/ prove people wrong, while gaining most of your info straight from google- then posting it here as your own. Like I stated, ******* has exclusive selling rights for lgi. And others sell it that are allowed to. Not just *******. Exclusive selling rights (what i stated) is correct. Private label.... incorrect. LGI has nothing to do with the manufacturing process nor is the only company allowed to sell it. With nothing to do with the manufacturing of the product and its not the only company who sells lgi , in turn it can not be considered a private label Just stop while your behind kid. Spend more time in the gym, not on a forum making yourself look stupid. Im done with this conversation.
    In rebuttal this is all I have to say.

Cycle looks good, you would see decent results from the m-sten alone but this compound IMO is best at 6 weeks lengths. Also, these compounds will shut you down. Maybe not completely as that is due to the individual. I could be wrong, but this shutdown will stop or decrease natty test so the TRT won't be much on cycle and I don't believe enough to raise test level back up by itself. I think you need to run pct even for 2-3 weeks alongside your TRT since its not a high dose. The clomid will restart natty test and TRT will keep it elevated
    From this thread

M-sten Rx + Mechabol+ 4-andro stack

Oh and just to end the argument on the whole private label situation

Private label definition - Private label products or services are typically those manufactured or provided by one company for offer under another company's brand.

Be it Purus or another company, they manufacture the products for *******'s brand LGI. Other retailers selling LGI are not purchasing it from the manufacturer they are purchasing it from *******.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.48%

if you guys really care so much, just email greg and ask him.

or better yet, just read is from his forum from his account http://forum.locko utforums.com/vb/showthread.php?25998-Lgi-supplements-info

lgi isnt ******* brand. ******* just had an exclusive deal 2 years ago. other sites sell lgi now. connect the space
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    I'm starting to act like a dick to people just like they did when my profile first popped up on here! Lol
    I can't wait to have enough experience with this stuff to be able to be a dick lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help!! My gf is doing it all wrong...
    By Sinate in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 03:20 PM
  2. Do you think my gym is too fru fru?
    By CROWLER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:11 AM
  3. my clomid: is it safe for oral use?
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 11:02 PM
  4. Think my IGF is ok?