Oral Tren

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
Does Oral Tren qualify as a PH?

I would like to try it by itself on a 3 week cycle. Thinking of taking two 250mcg/tabs (GP brand) daily with a liver support supp. Or should I take 3 250mcg tabs daily? I'm 6'1", 220lbs. 20% BF.

Do I contiune to take my 1mg finasteride daily while taking oral tren or should I stop? What about PCT? Is a Nolva 40/20/20/20 too much/too long for such a short cycle?

Thank you.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Tren at 3 weeks = no go. Pointless. You will just start seeing small results by the time cycle is over. Oral tren is ran for a period of 6 weeks for best results.

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
I just discovered I have a lot more research to do. Different sites say vastly different things about tren. I guess I need to run it with test, a SERM and an AI. If anyone has a link to a simple tren/test cycle that would be great.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
I just discovered I have a lot more research to do. Different sites say vastly different things about tren. I guess I need to run it with test, a SERM and an AI. If anyone has a link to a simple tren/test cycle that would be great.
You're getting mixed up. There is the OTC "legal" oral tren. And tren ace, the injectable steroid. You can easily run oral tren for a 5-6 week cycle at around 75mg ED without a test best. AI is meant to control estrogen and prevent any prolactin manipulation due to tren being a progestin. Look into Trenabol by blackstone labs. Solid product. Research, and come back with a sample cycle and you will get more input when it appears you are ready

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
You're getting mixed up. There is the OTC "legal" oral tren. And tren ace, the injectable steroid. You can easily run oral tren for a 5-6 week cycle at around 75mg ED without a test best. AI is meant to control estrogen and prevent any prolactin manipulation due to tren being a progestin. Look into Trenabol by blackstone labs. Solid product. Research, and come back with a sample cycle and you will get more input when it appears you are ready
Right on. Thanks brother.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
just a heads up, dont use nolva with tren or any other progestin. nolva causes prgoesterone receptors to have a strong expression which could cause prolactin gyno with a progestin steroid

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
Trenabol by Blackstone Labs is "estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione". The gear I was looking at is "methyltrienolone" by ****. Is Trenabol what they call a "clone"? Are these two substances basically the same? I assumed the **** tren was not OTC and was illegal.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
reive the sources before you get banned dude. ill look right now

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Remove the sources he meant haha and Trenabol converts to trenbolone once ingested . Like wise, trenavar is also a similar product.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
yea heres your difference. tvar converts to trenbolone. the stuff you were looking at is trenbolone with a 17a-methyl group attached for oral bioavailability

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
I thought a "source" was a distributor that sold the product? I just referred to the pharm co. that makes it. Knowing the name of the pharm co. or even having their website does not mean you can get it, I presumed. So I'm not allowed to mention the names of the pharm companies? I didn't mean to break the rules. Thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl trenbolone is one of the most powerful, and dangerous oral steroids ever created.

Liver damage from this may become irreparable.

Jumpstart for a injectable cycle by advanced users only.

You don't want to go over 3-4 weeks on this.
If there was ever a steroid for pulsing, this is it.lol

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I thought a "source" was a distributor that sold the product? I just referred to the pharm co. that makes it. Knowing the name of the pharm. co. or even having their website does not mean you can get it, I presumed. So I'm not allowed to mention the names of the pharm companies? I thought everyone knew about "GP". I didn't mean to break the rules. Thanks.
the mods will get you for the pharm name too because it could lead to distributors.

and like jbryand said, this **** is the most powerful steroid ever created. PA even wrote a piece on methyl tren. i wouldnt ever touch this stuff. if you have acces to it, then you also have acces to tren ace, so just pin that in a test cycle

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
This dude doesn't no the tren your speaking of. Your talking about methyl tren. I'd run it at 750mcg for 3-4 weeks. It's very harsh. And will get insane strength from it. I'd run 6 weeks of test prop with it.

Methyl tren. 500-750mcg. Weeks 1-3ish
Test prop 100mg eod week 1-6

Great short cycle, you'll get good results. Take a good liver care product and a strong pct

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
This dude doesn't no the tren your speaking of. Your talking about methyl tren. I'd run it at 750mcg for 3-4 weeks. It's very harsh. And will get insane strength from it. I'd run 6 weeks of test prop with it.

Methyl tren. 500-750mcg. Weeks 1-3ish
Test prop 100mg eod week 1-6

Great short cycle, you'll get good results. Take a good liver care product and a strong pct
Thank you.

Is the reason for stacking test prop with it to increase gains, or is it to prevent shut down? How ill-advised would it be run methyl tren alone by itself?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
From the questions you are asking I can assure you that ur not ready for methyl tren. There are others things out there that would be better suited for a beginner . The test is important and will help with maintaining the gains. U can't prevent shutdown.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
just a heads up, dont use nolva with tren or any other progestin. nolva causes prgoesterone receptors to have a strong expression which could cause prolactin gyno with a progestin steroid
I've actually read research studies and anecdotal evidence indicating this is not true. What I've read indicates that in mammary tissue nolva actually downregulates PgR. It only upregulates PgR in the uterus. Just google "nolva effects on prolactin" etc. Will be using nolva for my pct on my sd/tren/stano cycle...ill let you know how it goes. but I did get some torem just in case lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tren isn't a progestin. dont know why any man would be using progestins.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I've actually read research studies and anecdotal evidence indicating this is not true. What I've read indicates that in mammary tissue nolva actually downregulates PgR. It only upregulates PgR in the uterus. Just google "nolva effects on prolactin" etc. Will be using nolva for my pct on my sd/tren/stano cycle...ill let you know how it goes. but I did get some torem just in case lol.
im not discrediting you in any way. but if you can, post the study for that

the issue here is a lot of the stuff we use isnt researched for our purposes. so we have to due with what we're delt. an example is the milk thistle AR downregulation theory. its only been proven to downregulate the AR in prostate of cancer patients. doesnt directly apply to us, but now we either avoid milk thistle or space it away from the steroid dose because of the possbility it will take effect in the AR. same idea here with nolva and the PgR

ill look into it right now

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont worry about what serm I use after using x compound. I just worry if my serm is legit.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Based on your questions OP you need to start with something like 11oxo just.to learn how to cycle or you might have real problems!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
I wasn't even aware of 11oxo. Thank you. I chose epistane for my first cycle. I'm in my 4th week right now and plan on doing 2 more weeks. It's going well.

I've learned that I should be stacking methly tren with test prop. I read from the same source that all cycles should be test based. What this means about me taking epi by itself I don't know.

I'll learn more before I ask questions next time.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't even aware of 11oxo. Thank you. I chose epistane for my first cycle. I'm in my 4th week right now and plan on doing 2 more weeks. It's going well.

I've learned that I should be stacking methly tren with test prop. I read from the same source that all cycles should be test based. What this means about me taking epi by itself I don't know.

I'll learn more before I ask questions next time.
Are you talking about methyl tren because you don't want to pin tren? What's the rationale if not?

1976pianoman

1976pianoman

Awards
Are you talking about methyl tren because you don't want to pin tren? What's the rationale if not?
Yes, that was my reason. I thought I could do a methyl tren only cycle and avoid the pin. I'm not afraid of pinning, I just have a lot of learning to do if I'm going to do that. + I was amazed at how cheap I could get methyl tren for.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that was my reason. I thought I could do a methyl tren only cycle and avoid the pin. I'm not afraid of pinning, I just have a lot of learning to do if I'm going to do that. + I was amazed at how cheap I could get methyl tren for.
Do the learning, it's much better on your liver. As indicated, it's one of the most toxic steroids there is. You're way better off learning how to pin or sticking with a much milder oral if you decide you must go that route. If you even think about that drug, add in the price of UDCA or TUDCA + NAC + Some other cycle supports. It's nasty stuff, steer clear.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
im not discrediting you in any way. but if you can, post the study for that

the issue here is a lot of the stuff we use isnt researched for our purposes. so we have to due with what we're delt. an example is the milk thistle AR downregulation theory. its only been proven to downregulate the AR in prostate of cancer patients. doesnt directly apply to us, but now we either avoid milk thistle or space it away from the steroid dose because of the possbility it will take effect in the AR. same idea here with nolva and the PgR

ill look into it right now
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/591717-nolva-19nors-whats-truth.html - (obviously not a study lol) but first post gets at the downregulation of PgR

http://joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/70/3/421.short - indicates tamoxifen inhibits prolactin secretion

flamini

flamini

Awards
Methyl trenbolone is one of the most powerful, and dangerous oral steroids ever created.

Liver damage from this may become irreparable.

Jumpstart for a injectable cycle by advanced users only.

You don't want to go over 3-4 weeks on this.
If there was ever a steroid for pulsing, this is it.lol
Methyl tren is not the same is this is it ? estra-4 9 11-triene-3 17-dione this is the ph ...trenavar or 'tren' but i wanna make sure its not the same

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Methyl tren is not the same is this is it ? estra-4 9 11-triene-3 17-dione this is the ph ...trenavar or 'tren' but i wanna make sure its not the same
Not the same and I would not run that at less then 100-120 mg a day. At 150 it is working well for me. You will want to run something like 4ad if you want to retain libido.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Oh and you will want to research pramipexole if you run this dose..

flamini

flamini

Awards
Not the same and I would not run that at less then 100-120 mg a day. At 150 it is working well for me. You will want to run something like 4ad if you want to retain libido.
my label is 15mg two times a day i know thats low but would I have a shut down with that low a dose

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
my label is 15mg two times a day i know thats low but would I have a shut down with that low a dose
If you want to gain muscle expect suppresion, and the limp dick is why you need 4ad.

flamini

flamini

Awards
If you want to gain muscle expect suppresion, and the limp dick is why you need 4ad.
I understand , do u think sch a low does of 30 mg a day will cause limp ? I'm not looking for muscle I'm looking to maintain mYbe gain 2-3 and shred down hard on a clean diet an cardio ... I'm running a low low dose

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
want to save your libido? run testosterone.

I didn't think it could be so important. but even while using trenadione @ 120mg e/d, my libido and sex has been better than ever.

and the tren is causing sides, I'm stopping due to swelling in my right nipple, and started letro yesterday. I have 1 maybe 2 more test e injections, so hoping the mast/epi/letro will take care of it.
trying to save my inhibit p for pct.

flamini

flamini

Awards
want to save your libido? run testosterone.

I didn't think it could be so important. but even while using trenadione @ 120mg e/d, my libido and sex has been better than ever.

and the tren is causing sides, I'm stopping due to swelling in my right nipple, and started letro yesterday. I have 1 maybe 2 more test e injections, so hoping the mast/epi/letro will take care of it.
trying to save my inhibit p for pct.
I just think that the tren I'm runnin doesn't compare to the injected tren and I'm runnin so low ... Test base is a good idea but for first cycle I wanna stick to one compound and keep the cycle short . Second time around ill def run a test base

flamini

flamini

Awards
as everybody has said, you are correct. its definitely not the same as injected tren. and in my honest opinion 30mg of trenavar is just a waist of money.
Okay cool, and really ? I'm not looking for huge gains just a few pounds cuz it's my first cycle and I'm worries about sides. Idc If I get sides it's just I wanna see how my body responds so I know what I can handle

flamini

flamini

Awards
i hear you. you'll probably end up increasing the dose before you're done though. most think 90mg and up is the effective dose. harbonah said he likes 150. so the general consensus is that it needs to be dosed fairly high. but, try it and see. maybe you wont need as much..
Okay thanks ! Well see how it goes

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
i hear you. you'll probably end up increasing the dose before you're done though. most think 90mg and up is the effective dose. harbonah said he likes 150. so the general consensus is that it needs to be dosed fairly high. but, try it and see. maybe you wont need as much..
Yes, to have results anywhere near real Tren ace you need to push the dose up over 120m. 150mg is where I landed at 225. Lower the body weight the lower that dose might be to some extent but I would still assume it to be much much higher then 30mg try 90 it might fit for someone your size better? And as jbryand said Test the only other option is a Test ph like 4ad. Inhibit-p might be worth looking into also for you but you would have to ask jbryand more about that one.

flamini

flamini

Awards
Yes, to have results anywhere near real Tren ace you need to push the dose up over 120m. 150mg is where I landed at 225. Lower the body weight the lower that dose might be to some extent but I would still assume it to be much much higher then 30mg try 90 it might fit for someone your size better? And as jbryand said Test the only other option is a Test ph like 4ad. Inhibit-p might be worth looking into also for you but you would have to ask jbryand more about that one.
Yeah I'm 145 pounds an never ran anything , I'm takig about 3200 cals , and I'm almost 23 and have never run a ph before, from my own research I've found that your body is most responsive and sensitive the first time u take a ph so I'm thinking being as light as I am that lower dose will hopefully have some effect , idk if I'm comfortable stacking yet , I rather deal with the libido then stack 4ad ... 3-5 weeks ill live without a high sexual desire haha. and I've looked into inhibit-p I like the looks of it, I'm using 6oxo directly after cycle with my post as an extra boost to help keep what I gain

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been running 120mg for 4 weeks.

When I went to 150mg, that was when I was like, whoa.
But that also started the sensitivity in my right nipp which I have to deal with now.

Trenadione/fura would be the.most effective combo I think, but also most expensive.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've been running 120mg for 4 weeks.

When I went to 150mg, that was when I was like, whoa.
But that also started the sensitivity in my right nipp which I have to deal with now.

Trenadione/fura would be the.most effective combo I think, but also most expensive.
Yeah I'm enjoying 150! What were you running for an AI?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm worried about jbry's titties
me too. selling the remaining celtitren/epi on ebay, as it's just gotten worse, even with just epi.

ordered another bottle of letro to continue running for a while. fcuking trenadione/epistane. knew I should of stuck with winstrol.