3 beta powder

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
1fast is selling 3-beta powder for a 1$ per gram, and I have a few questions as I know relatively little about the compound..

1. it is a lean mass builder, correct?
2. it is inferior to 3-alpha, correct? and if so, is even worth buying?
3. what is the recomended daily dose?

just a couple quick questions, thank guys

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
1fast is selling 3-beta powder for a 1$ per gram, and I have a few questions as I know relatively little about the compound..

1. it is a lean mass builder, correct?
2. it is inferior to 3-alpha, correct? and if so, is even worth buying?
3. what is the recomended daily dose?

just a couple quick questions, thank guys
1. It is a lean bulker but used alone I don't think you would see much of any results.
2. It supposedly only converts to dht at ~8% whereas 3-alpha was at ~40% hence the price difference,
3. The daily dose of 3-alpha was 100-200mg/day but that was in a trans. If 2 is true then you figure 500-1000mg, though this seems quite high. I'm not sure of it's bioavailability either but since everyone uses them in trans you can assume it's poor.
4. Nutraplanet sells 3-alpha for only $3/gram which makes it more cost effective.

Forum User X

Awards
I was wondering about this too. I'm not sure if Nutraplanet is going to carry much 3-Alpha anymore and I was looking into 3-Beta, which I think is at 1fast400 for the $1/gram. So I order and then it tells me its down until the 26th. Which sucks because I want to get this stuff (obviously) because I have some mild gyno and want to do a topical 3-Beta for three different increments (I was going to order 45 grams so 3 x 15). I guess I'll just have to wait.