3 beta powder
- 12-23-2004, 10:33 PM
3 beta powder
1fast is selling 3-beta powder for a 1$ per gram, and I have a few questions as I know relatively little about the compound..
1. it is a lean mass builder, correct?
2. it is inferior to 3-alpha, correct? and if so, is even worth buying?
3. what is the recomended daily dose?
just a couple quick questions, thank guys
- 12-23-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
2. It supposedly only converts to dht at ~8% whereas 3-alpha was at ~40% hence the price difference,
3. The daily dose of 3-alpha was 100-200mg/day but that was in a trans. If 2 is true then you figure 500-1000mg, though this seems quite high. I'm not sure of it's bioavailability either but since everyone uses them in trans you can assume it's poor.
4. Nutraplanet sells 3-alpha for only $3/gram which makes it more cost effective.
- 12-24-2004, 09:28 AM
I was wondering about this too. I'm not sure if Nutraplanet is going to carry much 3-Alpha anymore and I was looking into 3-Beta, which I think is at 1fast400 for the $1/gram. So I order and then it tells me its down until the 26th. Which sucks because I want to get this stuff (obviously) because I have some mild gyno and want to do a topical 3-Beta for three different increments (I was going to order 45 grams so 3 x 15). I guess I'll just have to wait.
Similar Forum Threads
- By John Smeton in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-28-2012, 01:18 AM
- By John Smeton in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 10-31-2011, 02:41 PM
- By rqtball in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 10-18-2011, 04:42 PM
- By AntonG42O in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2010, 02:15 PM
- By psychospic in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2007, 08:28 PM